Not sleeping today

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
I need to fix my sleep schedule lol I was practically nocturnal at some point. Did this ever work for any of you guys before? Let me know

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I had this really bad, would pull all nighters a lot and sleep in for the day for entire periods. You don't realise how bad it is until after you've fixed your schedule.

My advice is to cut off all caffeine, for me this helped fix things immediately. And force yourself to go sleep instead of going on your phone for more hours.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Homelandah

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and The Homelander
I had this really bad, would pull all nighters a lot and sleep in for the day for entire periods. You don't realise how bad it is until after you've fixed your schedule.

My advice is to cut off all caffeine, for me this helped fix things immediately. And force yourself to go sleep instead of going on your phone for more hours.
Never drank caffeine before however this sacrifice was necessary to fix my sleep. Glad you came out of it. It’s a terrible habit and really challenging to fix

• +1
Never drank caffeine before however this sacrifice was necessary to fix my sleep. Glad you came out of it. It’s a terrible habit and really challenging to fix
It'll be easier than you think once you'll understand the seriosity of the situation you're in. Whatever's causing your bad sleeping schedule needs to be cut off from your life. For me that was caffeine, at first it felt bad but once I realised that it was basically poison to my body that made it a lot easier to stay away from it.

• +1
It'll be easier than you think once you'll understand the seriosity of the situation you're in. Whatever's causing your bad sleeping schedule needs to be cut off from your life. For me that was caffeine, at first it felt bad but once I realised that it was basically poison to my body that made it a lot easier to stay away from it.
My thoughts keep me up

• +1
My thoughts keep me up
Learn to take a breather every now and then. Your mind doesn't need to be on all the time, you need to really try and stop worrying when you go to bed. Try to focus on the silence or something, actively try to prevent yourself from thinking.

Here's another tip. Try to move as little as possible when in bed. Your body needs to be still for a rough 15 minutes before you start to sleep, moving too much can prevent this.

• +1
Learn to take a breather every now and then. Your mind doesn't need to be on all the time, you need to really try and stop worrying when you go to bed. Try to focus on the silence or something, actively try to prevent yourself from thinking.

Here's another tip. Try to move as little as possible when in bed. Your body needs to be still for a rough 15 minutes before you start to sleep, moving too much can prevent this.
Thank you bhaijaan

• +1