Nothing as brutal as having a big forehead+ bad hairline.

MegamindCel

MegamindCel

6'2 Lankycel
Everyday I wish I had a normal shaped head and a normal hairline. Anytime I get a haircut my forehead becomes even more prominent. Plus I don’t wanna use minox for the rest of my life so I’m looking for natural remedies.

this is THE BIGGEST AND ONLY FAILO I have. And it just had to be one of the most unchangeable ones jfl, just my luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Ronnie Kray
Tough vibes

Alahamudilliah!

Tough vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Effortless, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
I have a big forehead, shit hairline (not balding I just had it like this since I was a little kid) and a bad skull shape. However my hair quality/thickness is like 99th percentile so I’ve always had it like a Justin Bieber+tiktok boy combo.

People compliment my hair all the time, you can’t see my forehead/hairline and I’m frauding a great skull shape.

Plus I don’t wanna use minox for the rest of my life so I’m looking for natural remedies.
You wouldn't need to use if for the rest of your life, only for 1-1.5 years until the hairs become terminal and the gains will become permanent.

You wouldn't need to use if for the rest of your life, only for 1-1.5 years until the hairs become terminal and the gains will become permanent.
Yo for real? I always heard people say if you stop using it you’ll go back to how you were before

Yo for real? I always heard people say if you stop using it you’ll go back to how you were before
No jfl. The guy is wrong. You would have to use it forever. If you stop using it, you will go back to normal and potentially be even worse off. The hairs only go “terminal” when using it for you beard or other parts of your body. Doesn’t work on scalp hair

either way minoxidil won’t do anything for you since you don’t actually have any hair loss. You just have a naturally high hairline. Minoxidil is not gonna make hair grow where follicles don’t exist. This is why I said you need to get a transplant

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Effortless
exact same with me. i have a massive forehead but at the same time my hairline and headshape is shit which makes things ten times worse.

Such is low prenatal T. Only thing which I have hope and cope for is increasing head circumference through steroid precursors such as DHEA etc. and extreme osteogenesis through megadosing MK-4 and inhibiting Cortisol and PTH.

Just shave it off, Meeks also has a big forehead.
91b109b5b0032708ff68c6f108c79928.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless