[NSFW ALERT] Whore taped in public

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I had to upload this video because I am totally done with this.

The girl in video is taken, she has a boyfriend. In this video she is at dinner at a friend's birthday, and there she meets this well-hung colored man. The girl after having too many drinks starts flirting with the guy. At this point the two start kissing and touching and then she ends up doggy style on the table in front of her female firends, who see her being penetrated by the guy. All this happens as if we were in a village of East Africa, I very sorry for the boyfriend of this girl.
Yesterday, today and tomorrow we will fight this absolute degeneracy!

Attachments

• video_2022-12-10_18-59-35.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zeruel, WeiWei and 30 others
Sounds like tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, WeiWei, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Yo i cockmog this mf lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, WeiWei, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
tales from deep jungles of congo

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, LampPostPrime and enchanted_elixir
How do u know the context of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Primalsplit, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
Lacazette going hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, GetShrekt, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
In the club photobooth, I opened the curtain to find 2 ppl going at it doggy.

BBC and club slut white girl ofc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22918, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Damn, Lacazette pounding that ass deep

how do you even know the story behind this
were you the little cuck sitting there and recording

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, AlexanderTheGreat11, bloomercel and 6 others
How do u know the context of this

the video was sent by to an owner of a telegram channel that features redpill content, and this channel shared the video with the report of what happened.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 14392 and subhuman incel
Fat.

• +1
Reactions: sasha777
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Btw that nigger isn't even hung lmao muh bbc theory destroyed. I'm legit bigger and my dick is way thicker than that ugly nigger hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 5 others
I hope she’s ugly. If not it’s over

• +1
I believe it. I pulled a white dudes bitch in front of him at a club before. The chick was all over me and even whispered to me "I feel like we'd make a better couple than my boyfriend" brutally cucked :lul::blackpill: These whores got no shame!

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LampPostPrime, subhuman incel and 6 others
I believe it. I pulled a white dudes bitch in front of him at a club before. The chick was all over me and even whispered to me "I feel like we'd make a better couple than my boyfriend" brutally cucked :lul::blackpill: These whores got no shame!
This is why we should never LTR, is just asking to be cucked down the line

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 12234 and Berbercel
What am I supposed to take away from this?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lorsss and Deleted member 22099
uhm BBCbros why he pounds her like that and she laughs with the other girls and don't even moan once?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
@Lorsss
this sounds like those tales that people make up when they share some vid on whatsapp or telegram lmao

also at one point they start talking in English? they say something something "guys"?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23017
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, LampPostPrime, subhuman incel and 3 others

The girl in video is taken, she has a boyfriend. In this video she is at dinner at a friend's birthday, and there she meets this well-hung colored man. The girl after having too many drinks starts flirting with the guy. At this point the two start kissing and touching and then she ends up doggy style on the table in front of her female firends, who see her being penetrated by the guy. All this happens as if we were in a village of East Africa, I very sorry for the boyfriend of this girl.
Shame, no BBC in sight

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23017

omfg thats crazy. thats the kinda thing that makes a dude rope :/

I can't cope with the BBC pill no matter how far away I get from it I just know that I can't fucking compete.
@RecessedSubhumanX @whiteissuperior please motivate me into believing whites are equal/superior

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23017
I can't cope with the BBC pill no matter how far away I get from it I just know that I can't fucking compete.
@RecessedSubhumanX @whiteissuperior please motivate me into believing whites are equal/superior
Not coping, dead serious: 1) dude wasn't hung (pause the video at about the 30 second mark iirc), no BBC in sight. I literally mog that nigger in girth and we're about equal in length I'd say, tho he's gymmaxxed meanwhile I'm a fat fuck

2) I still don't know if they really are speaking Italian in the video

3) He's no Tyrone, just some MTN gymmaxxed nigger.

4) The whore is drunk according to the OP, and we know drunk whores fuck even a subhuman, no cap, I have heard many stories of subhumans clapping beckies if they are drunk

5) Most blacks aren't hung (example: nigger in the video), they're about the same size as most white dudes. Obsessing over BBC is about the same as obsessing over BWC. I look at r/asiangirlswhitecocks for instance and all I see is hung white dudes with ugly chinks. Does that mean the average white man is hung? No, it's just selection bias: dudes aren't gonna film themselves fuck if they have an average dick, unless they literally dgaf OR they are bluepilled beyond hope, but honestly, if I had to pick a pill the vast majority of even normie men are very well aware of, it's gotta be the dickpill . Let's face it, everybody knows the 'not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean' shit is the biggest fucking nonsense ever spouted by virtue-signalling retarded foids. It literally doesn't make any sense... how are you fuck her good if your dick literally can't hit the spots associated with orgasm??? Doesn't even make any sense anatomically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Offensive Bias, Lorsss and 1 other person
Not coping, dead serious: 1) dude wasn't hung (pause the video at about the 30 second mark iirc), no BBC in sight. I literally mog that nigger in girth and we're about equal in length I'd say, tho he's gymmaxxed meanwhile I'm a fat fuck

2) I still don't know if they really are speaking Italian in the video

3) He's no Tyrone, just some MTN gymmaxxed nigger.

4) The whore is drunk according to the OP, and we know drunk whores fuck even a subhuman, no cap, I have heard many stories of subhumans clapping beckies if they are drunk

5) Most blacks aren't hung (example: nigger in the video), they're about the same size as most white dudes. Obsessing over BBC is about the same as obsessing over BWC. I look at r/asiangirlswhitecocks for instance and all I see is hung white dudes with ugly chinks. Does that mean the average white man is hung? No, it's just selection bias: dudes aren't gonna film themselves fuck if they have an average dick, unless they literally dgaf OR they are bluepilled beyond hope, but honestly, if I had to pick a pill the vast majority of even normie men are very well aware of, it's gotta be the dickpill . Let's face it, everybody knows the 'not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean' shit is the biggest fucking nonsense ever spouted by virtue-signalling retarded foids. It literally doesn't make any sense... how are you fuck her good if your dick literally can't hit the spots associated with orgasm??? Doesn't even make any sense anatomically
I just can't cope with the rise of cuckhold culture and shit like watching a German girl say "Once you go black you never go back" and that if the average white guy and the average black guy both trained 6 months for a fight the black guy would win because of better geneitcs for generating power + the white guy would be more nervous because of the thugpill.
I'm 6'2 and 7 inches but my day is ruined whenever I see a black guy taller than me because I know he would beat me in a fight, any physical activity except swimming, and would probably dickmog me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and bloomercel
I just can't cope with the rise of cuckhold culture and shit like watching a German girl say "Once you go black you never go back" and that if the average white guy and the average black guy both trained 6 months for a fight the black guy would win because of better geneitcs for generating power + the white guy would be more nervous because of the thugpill.
I'm 6'2 and 7 inches but my day is ruined whenever I see a black guy taller than me because I know he would beat me in a fight, any physical activity except swimming, and would probably dickmog me
such a bad racebait LARP, I am saddened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23778
  • JFL
brutal reality

upper class white women will go interracial

• JFL
typical europe

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm not larping fr I've tried to distance myself from it but I can't the BBCpill ruins me like nothing else
you need to up the LARP game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 23017
Just white people things

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Hope the poor bloke doesn’t get accused of rape if the cuck finds out

I live in italy and this does not usually happen no, especially not from a nigger
South Italy is more conservative / christian up from Rome is where the degen starts, not to mention we have a woman as our PM which is a dumb and cucked thing

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
he is not well-hung

wtf are you on about

He'd literally slit his wrists if I mogged him with my flaccid size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
How is this we’ll hung he basically disproofs the bbc pill this is an average af cock

• +1
tales from the back of the bus

• +1