NT is everythi-

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one cares you ascended to normie. If you like to be a average go ahead no one's stopping you on your way out. You are just another pathetic speck like everyone else who never reached their full potential. Looks is beyond getting a girlfriend and losing your virginity it is about everyday life. I'm tired of bluepilled soyboys think they are better because they are normies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Fear, nvck_pilled and 5 others
ok bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Fear, godirl and 2 others
Dick>NT

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Funny story a dude on TRM somewhat below average asked me to rate him I gave him a 4.5/10 and pointed his flaws
He told me he didn’t wanna be good looking he just wanted to know if he met “the bare minimum to date a female”
I told him sure it is but it would be so much easier if he fixed himself up and he said he didn’t want surgery so I said ok fair enough

I went through this niggas post history and he has so many posts on subreddits on how to improve confidence and social skills basically pseudo red pill stuff holy shit normies are fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, 5'8manlet, Fear and 4 others
being an ugly guy like myself

having a deformed disgusting subhuman face like myself

Is MENTAL TORTURE

I would do ANYTHING to just have a normal face, then I would finally be happy and I would have a girlfriend

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, sytyl, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Funny story a dude on TRM somewhat below average asked me to rate him I gave him a 4.5/10 and pointed his flaws
He told me he didn’t wanna be good looking he just wanted to know if he met “the bare minimum to date a female”
I told him sure it is but it would be so much easier if he fixed himself up and he said he didn’t want surgery so I said ok fair enough

I went through this niggas post history and he has so many posts on subreddits on how to improve confidence and social skills basically pseudo red pill stuff holy shit normies are fucked
same, told a guy with horrible nct (think was posted on this forum) to get cantho surgery, he says it looks to weird on the morph

• JFL

i used to think like this:

"oh just be okay looking then its all game"

jfl @ that retarded mindest. looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: PYT, 5'8manlet, maxmendietta and 4 others

I don't understand the stigma against surgeries. So you rather fake your entire personality than do a few surgeries to change your looks? Isn't it the inside that counts?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
same, told a guy with horrible nct (think was posted on this forum) to get cantho surgery, he says it looks to weird on the morph
“Muh everyone is beautiful the way they are”

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, sandcelmuttcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
being an ugly guy like myself

having a deformed disgusting subhuman face like myself

Is MENTAL TORTURE

I would do ANYTHING to just have a normal face, then I would finally be happy and I would have a girlfriend
YOUR POSTS ARE LITERALLY FUCKIN ANNOYING YOU SPAMMING COCK NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE STOP BEING A SELF HATING ETHNIC CUCK AND WEARING MAKEUP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, PYT, sytyl and 2 others
Plastic surgery is haram!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9072
I don't understand the stigma against surgeries. So you rather fake your entire personality than do a few surgeries to change your looks? Isn't it the inside that counts?

Dude this guys posts consisted of analysing social interactions he’s had in super detail and basically frauding hyper NTness and extroversion
Literally the wojak meme of the NPC with a mask on holy fuck

• +1
Plastic surgery is haram!
true but he was non muslim and the guy was 2 psl and had post history of complaining about his looks and self confidence felt sorry tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6191
Dude this guys posts consisted of analysing social interactions he’s had in super detail and basically frauding hyper NTness and extroversion
Literally the wojak meme of the NPC with a mask on holy fuck
Ngl would u rather be Nate with blackpill or a normal bluepilled average guy?

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and AlwaysHaveQuestions
there is no nt for you height face frame

• So Sad
true but he was non muslim and the guy was 2 psl and had post history of complaining about his looks and self confidence felt sorry tbh
At that point, if they're not that gl like u say just leave it to them lightely so they dont go ER

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6191
@Short Ugly and Brown isnt even bad looking he tries to feed off sympathy of this forum he mogs faith

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191 and SubhumanCurrycel
@Short Ugly and Brown isnt even bad looking he tries to feed off sympathy of this forum he mogs faith

Nope the E pills raped his brain chemistry it’s fucking over for tranny faggots

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9072
u physically cannot be NT if you’re not average+ in looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 4612
I rather be him he has good eye area. He is 5'8 so I am losing one inch height. Worth imo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9072
I rather be him he has good eye area. He is 5'8 so I am losing one inch height. Worth imo
Disregarding looks, if you were to be him you would've taken his mental as well -- that of which ruined him w blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 9072 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
still growing?
I've been 5'8 since 16.5 years old

im 18.5 years old now

so no, and I had a ct scan of my wrist at 17 which confirmed I had stopped growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6572
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6572 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Mirin2234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
I've been 5'8 since 16.5 years old

im 18.5 years old now

so no, and I had a ct scan of my wrist at 17 which confirmed I had stopped growing
WHY HAVEN'T YOU MADE A TIKTOK AND EBOYMAXXED

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 9072
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572