NT is Everything

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Fuck it I'm just gonna say it. NT is the second most important thing after looks. But Jesus Christ! NT is truly everything. I experienced this first hand. If you don't come across as NT and likeable to others. And have no NT status. Then no one including girls will like you. Which = no pussy of course. I knew this guy who everyone never took seriously and mocked him. He was on the spectrum and slightly socially awkward. He had an ascension to chadlite. Still oVER. The old bias still remained in the heads of his old peers. Fucking ovER if your not NT from the start. :blackpill: this is why neurotypicality is very important and fitting in with normies will help alot!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, thereallegend, Looks234 and 1 other person
No. We know that different races evolved different abilities.

The Ashkenazim, famed for their intellects, are actually much less intelligent than East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Fuck it I'm just gonna say it. NT is the second most important thing after looks. But Jesus Christ! NT is truly everything. I experienced this first hand. If you don't come across as NT and likeable to others. And have no NT status. Then no one including girls will like you. Which = no pussy of course. I knew this guy who everyone never took seriously and mocked him. He was on the spectrum and slightly socially awkward. He had an ascension to chadlite. Still oVER. The old bias still remained in the heads of his old peers. Fucking ovER if your not NT from the start. :blackpill: this is why neurotypicality is very important and fitting in with normies will help alot!
he should find a new group of peers. he can ascend with them due to looks halo tbh

it truly is over for non NT sub-chadlite

even non NT girls despise non NT guys because they want to fit in with normies.

over indeed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, aBetterMii and stevielake
it truly is over for non NT sub-chadlite

even non NT girls despise non NT guys because they want to fit in with normies.

over indeed
Life would be easier if I were NT normie.

Life would be easier if I were NT normie.
NT normie with decent social circle and social media presence can easily get a cute gf.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, fjor2096 and stevielake
omg , this thread again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I had an ex tell me was too normal and not not-NT enough
Over for cold empty shell cels :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend