NT is more about social skills than anything

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
its more about how good you are at having a conversation rather than having the latest Iphone or wearing a certain type of outfit

you can have an android, wear fashion from 90s, not believe in science and be NT, I see it all the time, people just dont give a fuck what you wear or what you believe, you just need to possess social skills and a cool vibe to be around.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, amorfati, Deleted member 8244 and 6 others
water (or at least it should be)
i have the opposite problem, i dress, look and all the shit like i was NT, but i have 0 social skills

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, amorfati, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
water (or at least it should be)
i have the opposite problem, i dress, look and all the shit like i was NT, but i have 0 social skills
and how do people react? do they ignore you?

I made this thread after remembering a guy I had in my school, a drug schizo, he was wearing drug related t shirts, had a shitty phone, believed in weird things, but he had a really cool vibe everyone liked him, really good at conversations

Lots of people I see that dont follow mainstream ideas but are NT

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
You can't become nt, it's genetic + upbringing and environment. If you're past elementary school and haven't acquired social skills to make you nt it's over. You missed on brain development and you can't make up for it.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 15338, Looks234 and 1 other person
You can't become nt, it's genetic + upbringing and environment. If you're past elementary school and haven't acquired social skills to make you nt it's over. You missed on brain development and you can't make up for it.
cope

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Uglybrazilian
I know niggas who are into league of legends and anime, and they are more NT than me by far

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, thereallegend, amorfati and 3 others
Neuro-typicallity can be learned. Particularly for you high IQ dudes.
I graduated high school, awkward and shy. I subsequently worked a few sales jobs during college where I learned to bullshit and talk endlessly. Conversations and social interactions are pattern recognition; why do you think a lot of psycopaths are considered charismatic? they understand these patterns and cues.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, R@m@ and zeke714
its more about how good you are at having a conversation rather than having the latest Iphone or wearing a certain type of outfit

you can have an android, wear fashion from 90s, not believe in science and be NT, I see it all the time, people just dont give a fuck what you wear or what you believe, you just need to possess social skills and a cool vibe to be around.
This