NT > Looks is the most important if you are anything above subhuman

Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
I live in America, land of the subhumans. the average highschooler here is below 5/10. On top of that, I live in an area with a lot of asians, and about 20-30% of my high school is Indian. I'm i heightmog most people in my class at around 5'10-5'11".

I don't see any of these short ethnics or recessed LTNs have problems interacting with girls. they regularly go on parties, DM girls, sometimes go on dates, and maybe even slay a couple times :unsure:

meanwhile i mog some people, but i have 0 friends and i only had sex once with LTB because i am too high inhib and non-NT!!!!!!!!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I live in America, land of the subhumans. the average highschooler here is below 5/10. On top of that, I live in an area with a lot of asians, and about 20-30% of my high school is Indian. I'm i heightmog most people in my class at around 5'10-5'11".

I don't see any of these short ethnics or recessed LTNs have problems interacting with girls. they regularly go on parties, DM girls, sometimes go on dates, and maybe even slay a couple times :unsure:

meanwhile i mog some people, but i have 0 friends and i only had sex once with LTB because i am too high inhib and non-NT!!!!!!!!!!
Noted

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel