NTmaxxing is actually hard asf

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Im trying to slay the most I can but its actually hard asf for me to talk to these basic bitches and sometimes it isnt even worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
it's the hardest area to improve but it's the most worth it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Maalik, FaceandBBC and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Nahh homie if you're still in HS join the football team asap and hangout with them niggas just tell em you feel a bit socially awkward and they will prob help you out, by what i've seen this has helped a big part of guys who were aspie asf as kids and now they are normal (or appear to be)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NVM_Ignacio and nathan
Nahh homie if you're still in HS join the football team asap and hangout with them niggas just tell em you feel a bit socially awkward and they will prob help you out, by what i've seen this has helped a big part of guys who were aspie asf as kids and now they are normal (or appear to be)
Where I live theres no football team, I do the closest thing to that here thats rugby im good playing but I hate the sport and I dislike all those mfs:lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
nt is the most worth it since looksmaxxing is harder
ntmaxxing is harder, if it isn’t for you then your not truly neurodivergent, id rather cut cals for months, gymcelling 6 days a week investing money into roids, skincare, and grooming equipment then make efforts to be more nt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Whatever, Maalik and 2 others
Your just autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Can you fake being funny and flirty? I think it's something natural. Your personality depends on your mood, so having a fucked up brain by the ADS (abused dog syndrome) will definitely make you aspie and awkward around women.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Maalik, NVM_Ignacio and 1 other person
ntmaxxing is harder, if it isn’t for you then your not truly neurodivergent, id rather cut cals for months, gymcelling 6 days a week investing money into roids, skincare, and grooming equipment then make efforts to be more nt
I agree with you, ive been trying to NTmaxx for 2 years now and still isnt totally worth it but I know it will be one day

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Where I live theres no football team, I do the closest thing to that here thats rugby im good playing but I hate the sport and I dislike all those mfs:lul::lul:
Where u from? I play rugby too, i've never been socially awkward but we got a guy here that improved a lot his confidence by being with us and he's HTN so now he good, as general advice i would probably tell you to try and hangout with normies and just copy what they do, follow the same ig/tiktok pages and shit, don't talk too much because that's when the mask starts to slip and get NT haircut + clothes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NVM_Ignacio
Im trying to slay the most I can but its actually hard asf for me to talk to these basic bitches and sometimes it isnt even worth it.
just go off this forum and ur Nt again

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NVM_Ignacio
Where u from? I play rugby too, i've never been socially awkward but we got a guy here that improved a lot his confidence by being with us and he's HTN so now he good, as general advice i would probably tell you to try and hangout with normies and just copy what they do, follow the same ig/tiktok pages and shit, don't talk too much because that's when the mask starts to slip and get NT haircut + clothes
Im from Argentine, literal shithole. Yeah I do all those things but I still dont get used to it, I almost dont like any of the guys that I play with and I kinda hate the sport, what Ill say is that it has toughen me up with the training it gives you

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Im from Argentine, literal shithole. Yeah I do all those things but I still dont get used to it, I almost dont like any of the guys that I play with and I kinda hate the sport, what Ill say is that it has toughen me up with the training it gives you
No wayy that's why u play rugby, im from Chile jfl, you guys are far better than us tbh, you can pm me if you want to, our cultures are the same shit i can teach you and shit my homie hmu 🙌

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NVM_Ignacio
there’s no nt max
u either got it or u dont

Can you fake being funny and flirty? I think it's something natural. Your personality depends on your mood, so having a fucked up brain by the ADS (abused dog syndrome) will definitely make you aspie and awkward around women.
I do fake it, but Im not awkward or shy, I just dislike all those mfs, still can hold a conversation with them, make them like me and consider me my friends and I can slay but I wouldnt do it if it didnt mean staying like an autistic

No wayy that's why u play rugby, im from Chile jfl, you guys are far better than us tbh, you can pm me if you want to, our cultures are the same shit i can teach you and shit my homie hmu 🙌
yeah bro, maybe u can teach me some things

"hey uh guys im a little socially awkward Heheh can i hang out with you or nah its totally cool if u dont want me around "
CHINLESS KID

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
cuz ur short nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and 160cmcurry
NTmaxxing is also impossible when you're truecel like me
A simple accidental glance into a reflective surface takes the wind out of my sails:feelswah:

"hey uh guys im a little socially awkward Heheh can i hang out with you or nah its totally cool if u dont want me around "
View attachment 3107121
We got a guy like that in our team but he didn't look like that jfl ofc you can't join the football team while being a twink JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back