NTpill broke me

rand anon

rand anon

Caucasoid supremacist Castiza futurist 😛
I'm not attractive enough to partake in hookups through OLD nor am I NT enough to go on dates with my matches:feelsrope:

It's over, the NTpill broke me. I will be khhv forever :feelswhy:

Give me copemaxxing advice
@HimmyButler @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb @Octillionaire @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Wallenberg @BombayVikings @CFW432 @Copeful @ascendedd @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @Vain786 @Artemis @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @BongMog @Umbra @Witheredly90 @mrriceguy @It'snotover @looksmaxxer234 @SteveRogers @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman @TheHandcel @the BULL @thereallegend @russiancel @5.5psl @Lone Wolf @RR2XCUP @autistic_tendencies @thecel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Elvisandreaa @soldier_puzzle662 @SubhumanCurrycel @poopoohead @Biggdink @Zer0/∞ @Zeruel @Exterminator @cytoplasm @BoneDensity @latincell95 @ripcordgod1 @Dr. Bruh @Eriot Lodger @Cheesyrumble @Bojack @reborn @MoggerGaston @ihatereddit @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @RR2XCUP @tombradylover @PointOfNoReturn @stunna @Ekil73_YT @kumquat @normie_joe @AscensionMan98 @EasyMan875 @Hoso @Jacob Hate @Jpg @FrenchChad

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 29155, Artemis and 42 others
NT is cope.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, rooman, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, lasnt, Bushman and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User49, AsGoodAsItGets, try2beme and 12 others
@BrahminBoss stop shitposting and help a curry mentalmaxx :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 25938, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I'm not attractive enough to partake in hookups through OLD nor am I NT enough to go on dates with my matches:feelsrope:

@HimmyButler @FailedNormieManlet @Razeb @Octillionaire @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Wallenberg @BombayVikings @CFW432 @Copeful @ascendedd @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @justinzayn @Vain786 @Artemis @Ellipsis @HarrierDuBois @BongMog @Umbra @Witheredly90 @mrriceguy @It'snotover @looksmaxxer234 @SteveRogers @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @defezman @TheHandcel @the BULL @thereallegend @russiancel @5.5psl @Lone Wolf @RR2XCUP @autistic_tendencies @thecel @Ja-Ja Gabori @Elvisandreaa @soldier_puzzle662 @SubhumanCurrycel @poopoohead @Biggdink @Zer0/∞ @Zeruel @Exterminator @cytoplasm @BoneDensity @latincell95 @ripcordgod1 @Dr. Bruh @Eriot Lodger @Cheesyrumble @Bojack @reborn @MoggerGaston @ihatereddit @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @RR2XCUP @tombradylover @PointOfNoReturn @stunna @Ekil73_YT @kumquat @normie_joe @AscensionMan98 @EasyMan875 @Hoso @Jacob Hate @Jpg @FrenchChad
have you done shrooms yet?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and rand anon
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Brutal indeed OP

I suggest trying some subtance exposure therapy and talk to strangers to NTmaxx

• So Sad
  • +1
drip @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234
think I'm dripmaxxed already

have you done shrooms yet?
seems scary :feelspepo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, BongMog, Razeb and 2 others
NT is cope.

It’s both cope and true.

Dwellers here blabber cope and truth as if they’re mutually exclusive.

The reality is that lots of the things people call cope here are true to an extent, but people cling onto them as coping mechanisms.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn and rand anon
Calm down and drink a nice glass of cola, you'll feel better very soon

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 1 other person
If NT is cope I wouldn't be khhv and would've atleast ascended with one of my OLD matches by now

Online dating is Cope. The average fat whore gets 100+ matches in a day. That is matches , meaning men she finds attractive. In terms of likes in a week they get several thousand at minimum.

Online dating is rigged to the point its chad only with an elite body .

Some jb apps maybe you might get lucky like wizz. Yubo unfortunately died. Bunch of uglies their. Wizz is also starting to turn to shit tho. I get less responses now then a year ago despite using pics with elite body( cant use shirtless, so only arm pic allowed ).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, thereallegend, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
Good. Remain KHHV as long as i am too.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 28904, normie_joe and 5 others
*Hugs you tightly*

Stay strong, you utter subhuman

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, rooman, Deleted member 21716 and 9 others
If NT is cope I wouldn't be khhv and would've atleast ascended with one of my OLD matches by now

Screenshot 20230520 104428 Brave

"Birds aren't real"

JFL at this rizz :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ALP, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Online dating is Cope. The average fat whore gets 100+ matches in a day. That is matches , meaning men she finds attractive. In terms of likes in a week they get several thousand at minimum.

Online dating is rigged to the point its chad only with an elite body .

Some jb apps maybe you might get lucky like wizz. Yubo unfortunately died. Bunch of uglies their. Wizz is also starting to turn to shit tho. I get less responses now then a year ago despite using pics with elite body( cant use shirtless, so only arm pic allowed ).
Wdym bruh, how is it cope if some foids message me first and initiate convos, I'm not trying to be a slayer or anything, just wanna ascend

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and PointOfNoReturn
Idk bro how to cope.

It’s really difficult, if not impossible, to be NT. I say impossible is more likely.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 1 other person
Idk bro how to cope.

It’s really difficult, if not impossible, to be NT. I say impossible is more likely.
over, I won't ever go on a date again after how my first one went :feelsrope:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe and PointOfNoReturn
You are till they find out you are 5'3 in person ☠️

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 16275, normie_joe and 2 others
It's a huge failo in person even if mentioned on the profile. 5'3 is shorter than average female even in ethnic countries. Get lifts to be 5'6 or so.
Idk seems pointless, many of my matches are an inch taller anyways

• +1
just study pig theory boyo

The biggest pig rules all

Become the biggest pig

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, PointOfNoReturn, BongMog and 1 other person
u got decent face. Its really just ur height tbh. Liftmaxx to cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Buy phenibut and consume it before your dates, eventually with time you will become more fluent socially allowing you to finally become a normal person and leave this sad place.

• +1
gymmaxxing is cope, plus it won't make me stop being non NT socially anxious subhuman :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and tombradylover
Buy phenibut and consume it before your dates, eventually with time you will become more fluent socially allowing you to finally become a normal person and leave this sad place.
is phenibut less or more harmful than shrooms?

• +1
@5.5psl i turn 24 this year :feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Razeb and 5.5psl
is phenibut less or more harmful than shrooms?
everything is poison nothing is poison it's the dose that makes the poison.

Microdose shrooms have little risks for huge benefits, but overrall phenibut is less riskier, it does affect GABA and a downregulation could lead to cognitivbe impairment tho so be careful and you can easily become addicted but if we weight the cost/benefits taking phenibut is a strategically good choice.
i'

• +1
everything is poison nothing is poison it's the dose that makes the poison.

Microdose shrooms have little risks for huge benefits, but overrall phenibut is less riskier, it does affect GABA and a downregulation could lead to cognitivbe impairment tho so be careful and you can easily become addicted but if we weight the cost/benefits taking phenibut is a strategically good choice.
i'
Thank u

I don’t smoke or drink and hve never done any drugs so this’d be a major leap

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and FrenchChad
Brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and PointOfNoReturn

Just cope bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Same for me. I get tons of matches but I have no game and I’m weird asf, so as expected, nothing happens most of the time. I mean I can go on dates but I have to play these normies stupid social games just to land a mtb in bed after a few dates while I could have fucked on the first date if I was NT. Many girls also ghost me after some time

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, try2beme and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, BongMog, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
I guess knowing he will get ghosted irl because height is the reason hes "non NT"
Though its more like the height pill lul

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and tombradylover

Tf brutal no tag pill

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Same for me. I get tons of matches but I have no game and I’m weird asf, so as expected, nothing happens most of the time. I mean I can go on dates but I have to play these normies stupid social games just to land a mtb in bed after a few dates while I could have fucked on the first date if I was NT. Many girls also ghost me after some time
Yeah this is what I mean. Except I'm even incapable of those games or larping as a normie, I don't even hve friends :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and TUSSELEIF
Yeah this is what I mean. Except I'm even incapable of those games or larping as a normie, I don't even hve friends :feelspepo:
It takes a lot to mask and I still haven’t learned properly, sometimes girls are shocked because I don’t know some popular artist and stuff. I also have absolutely zero friends, so dates are the only time I’m social except with family

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Wtf then just meet them retard. JUST DO IT.
I’m too scared too after my first and only date. Giga aspie and have massive social anxiety, I can’t carry a convo for my life :feelswah:

• +1
The reality is that Asians, Indians, and nerdy white guys will struggle to be NT because their culture is the opposite of that. Gives an advantage to blacks, latinos and frat boys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 1 other person
I guess knowing he will get ghosted irl because height is the reason hes "non NT"
Though its more like the height pill lul
Yea my height bugs me sometimes too so I can only imagine what @rand anon feels. That can def impact your mental same with pheno too.

• So Sad
  • +1
The reality is that Asians, Indians, and nerdy white guys will struggle to be NT because their culture is the opposite of that. Gives an advantage to blacks, latinos and frat boys
it's over!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe and PointOfNoReturn
being non NT is a death sentence

It’s over
a 4/10 MTB told me she’s physically attractive and doesn’t want relationships with average looking men
every foid with a camera thinks they’re a model
I gave up and will return to the ldar life. Nothing I do will ever be sufficient

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManletBlackcel, FrenchChad and 1 other person