Nurry(nigger+curry)confirms currys hates blacks,water

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Lmao wtf is this "ear" shit? Lol when i was born i was literally born pale lightskin all over my body, but now after growing up i have a permatan that covers my face, neck, and forearms, that is like 2-3 shades darker that my upper arms and my chest and hands. Anyway yeah she is dark, she even looks south indian with her facial features, and i bet shes using some kind of filter to make herself look lighter lmao. And yeah the reason why curries dont want to mix with blacks is because blacks are ghetto, and also because we dont want our children to come out darker with black facial features.

Lmao wtf is this "ear" shit? Lol when i was born i was literally born pale lightskin all over my body, but now after growing up i have a permatan that covers my face, neck, and forearms, that is like 2-3 shades darker that my upper arms and my chest and hands. Anyway yeah she is dark, she even looks south indian with her facial features, and i bet shes using some kind of filter to make herself look lighter lmao. And yeah the reason why curries dont want to mix with blacks is because blacks are ghetto, and also because we dont want our children to come out darker with black facial features.
i was white for a few months before i became yellowish brown for a couple years then turned black

• +1
Reactions: zura and Jamaldickjavontus
Water, Indian people are literally bleachmaxxing and see dark skin as a failo

i was white for a few months before i became yellowish brown for a couple years then turned black
I was fairly fair skinned when born but then got caramel tan when I grew up and I ain't even spend much time outside tbh.

20230710 132505

The women do enjoy bbc tho