NW1 at 16

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

🦅Minister of the New Birds🦅
I lost a lot of density/already had bad hair density in the beginning. Now my temples receeded a bit and I think that makes my hairline be NW1. It's a bit heart shaped with the middle of the hairline being 1-2cm lower than the rest.

Should I take Fin and minox already or wait 2 years until I'm fully developed. I don't want to loose my hair already and the earlier you begin with fin the better, as precaution is better than trying to grow what is already lost

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and wsada
thats what you get for jerking off too much in development.over for you now you will be norwood 3 by 18,just so you know if your temples are 1-2 cm behind middle your norwood 3,your temples should be exactly in line with middle for norwood 1

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
rip im NW3 at 20

@Alexanderr wrote a good thread about this topic, but I may be too young to get on fin or minox (16)

I found a source for finasteride tho which would only cost me around 100 euros per year to have 2.5mg of fin tablets daily

That's sad.

I'm sure it won't make you feel better, but at least I can try.

I am almost 33 and NW0.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, finn899 and Jonas2k7
are you decent height? low dose or topical fin. hair is life. you can try minox if you'r really scared it might buy you time till you're 18.

• +1
thats what you get for jerking off too much in development.over for you now you will be norwood 3 by 18,just so you know if your temples are 1-2 cm behind middle your norwood 3,your temples should be exactly in line with middle for norwood 1
I jerked off so much I have NW1 at 17 too

• +1
I measured wrong sorry :lul:

It's actually 0.8cm

mirin indian hair genetics
but aren't there also a lot of indians loosing their hair

Yeah, lol, like my ex father that's now 83 with a walking-stick. He was a slap-head from his late 30s.

I caught my mothers' fathers hair genetics. Lucked out :LOL:

• +1