NW2.5 got me suicidal

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
These 9cm high temples (7cm high widow's peak) is brutal, the sides of my forehead just reveals my bulging ass cranium. My shit is a upside down triangle in 3/4th view with the top of my forehead going out further than my zygos or even brow ridge.

not to mention my hair loses all structure the moment wind blows and becomes frizzy and ugly as fuck.

I was looking in mirror in car and my skin legit looks greenish where only cheeks were pink. Hands were legit near paper white with veins visible far away. Maybe I'll apply monobenzone and bleach that shit out.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Putin and slavicpsycho
Not the first victim. Time to take tranny pills and become a lady boy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Autismcel and Imretarded?
Were you born with it?|

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Not the first victim. Time to take tranny pills and become a lady boy
I got Richard Ramirez tier satanic eyes
IMG 8626
extremely deep set brow ridge, bags under eyes. massive horizontal scleral show from not much under eye support in sides of eyes.

Were you born with it?|
Yes nigga i have macrocephaly which is a trait found in some autism patients, I skull mogged my kinderkarten teacher in this pic of me at 3.

At fucking birth, I was born with NW2.5. At least it's not progressive yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and slavicpsycho
View attachment 3194377
extremely deep set brow ridge, bags under eyes. massive horizontal scleral show from not much under eye support in sides of eyes.

Yes nigga i have macrocephaly which is a trait found in some autism patients, I skull mogged my kinderkarten teacher in this pic of me at 3.

Wtf nigga, I was also born NW2 I thought it was just a tall skull trait

• +1
My hairline is already naturally high.. the reaper is about to fuck me so hard in the ass... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Imretarded?
Wtf nigga, I was also born NW2 I thought it was just a tall skull trait
It is. My cranium is also high set

My hairline is already naturally high.. the reaper is about to fuck me so hard in the ass... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
get on fin or minoxidil

I failed my driving test again today cus i can't focus. Haven't eaten all day, I ate like pig the past few days, i need to lose this cheek fat. Lets hope minoxidil fixes this ghastly hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and slavicpsycho
View attachment 3194377

Time to end it

• So Sad