Observations after getting 8 lays in one month in Europe as a burger

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
you sound so bitter

just chill out

All from cold approach

1. Women simply do not give a shit about anything

2. Looks are cope mostly, it’s all about perseverance and grinding through their apathy and resistance, and also catching them at the right time.

3. Women simply do not give a shit. They will wait weeks, months, even years alone until a chad comes along and sweeps them off their feet. They barely respond to texts even from their own friends, they are all flooded with offers for parties and events all the time, every day.

4. All female shit testing is bullshit that will unironically buckle by holding frame

Tldr; it’s over for modern men, just hookermax until the economic collapse happens
ok chad

what country (ies)

8 lays from 75 approaches is a high conversion rate.

Are you sure you counted your approaches correctly? Blowouts count as approaches as well, FYI. Most guys tend to undercount exactly how many approaches they've done or 'guesstimate' their numbers, which is very unreliable.

Having said that I had 5 lays from 50 sets earlier this year. So it's not impossible I guess.

Last edited:
This is encouraging since I have been wanting to get into daytime approaching myself but haven't managed to do the first approach yet.
The main barrier is that I am in Brussels and don't speak French so I would just have to open with girls by asking them if they speak English.
Do you approach the girls by speaking English?
What do you mean by jestermaxxing and closing immediately?
I always had the best success with club approaches when I was drunk to the point where I was low sentience and full of enthusiasm, I call it Jack the Lad mode.
I am naturally very non emotive and low energy which worked for me when I was a bouncer but I don't think it can work when you approach a girl randomly and she expects effort from you.
Could you give an account of how some of your slays went down from first approach to sealing the slay?
You have to be a normal guy to get consistent success in daygame so that probably rules you out I'm afraid

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Not really, I am getting more blackpilled by the day. Only one girl I smashed is texting me back. 6 of them told me how much they loved fucking me, 3 of those texted me back to fuck the next day, then ghosted. The average woman is totally fucking broken and hopeless, they’ve taken so much cock already they are permanently numb.

The more you interact with women the more you realise just how much of a disaster female political rights are. The amount of effort you have to put in to smash even foids that are obviously interested in you is absolutely insane. You have to constantly be approaching, constantly be double and even triple texting, and the moment you stop you lose momentum and go back to inceldom.

These chicks are all under 30 + white and thin, I’ll post some pics tomorrow I just changed phones
Was it bubblegum pink