obsessed with jb neighbor

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
fuark this morning when i got in the car for school she was in her mom's car too in the same parking lot and she was staring at me

couldn't tell if it was seductive, because I was so subhuman, or because she realized I was probably the creep that put my snap in her door after an hour of score frauding like this

oh yeah, about that, nothing happened @Zakamg
all i see is the paper gone

i often peek through my blinds to see her every time she's in the parking lot

unfortunately, she's always been with her parents so I haven't had an opportunity to approach yet without it being awkward

i just made this after a session of having imaginary conversations with her in my room like a schizophrenic freak

watch me finally get the chance to approach and get brutally rejected LOL! at least i tried and got it out of the way...

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
@Proex tier thread

Just approach Chad it will go fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and volcelfatcel
watch me finally get the chance to approach and get brutally rejected LOL! at least i tried and got it out of the way...
Just become friends with her first. It’s not that hard.

• JFL

• +1
Reminds me of me a few years ago when I’d easily get obsessed with cute girls and I thought I had a chance which gave me hope

After getting blackpilled I’ve avoided girls no matter how gl they are cause i completely gave up :(

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
Reminds me of me a few years ago when I’d easily get obsessed with cute girls and I thought I had a chance which gave me hope

After getting blackpilled I’ve avoided girls no matter how gl they are cause i completely gave up :(
I would quit if I knew how subhuman I was. My brain has installed a coping mechanism as an evolutionary adaptation against suicide, what I see in the mirror is merely a product of delusion and evolutionary focuses. I'm like Elliot Rodger. I'll quit once I fail these two approaches I have in mind.

Last edited: