Of all places my friends want to travel to Korea

friendly local

friendly local

Bronze
Five dudes, we have been planning a trip abroad for LITERAL YEARS (poorfags lmao) we are all about to graduate or graduated from college recently and we had decided we were going to Europe but two of us are major koreaboos and started to convince the other two we should go there since one of them is nearly fluent

Then you factor in the fact that asian women are non existent in colombia and of course everyone developed yellow fever, the worse part is they think they would get laid when the korean changs are gonna brutally mog us into oblivion

the tallest of us is 181cm and i am barely 170 im legit feeling discouraged and told them to fuck off, this was supposed to be a nice travel with friends wasnt expecting to get laid or get wasted all the time and now it feels like im going on a sex tourism trip with some thirsty motherfuckers

WORST part is i dont think my face is what koreans are into and thats like my only lifeline:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
If internet anecdotes are true korean zoomers are taller, plus they're gigablackpilled!

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16110
damn bro sorry brocel :feelswhere: can me and @cloUder go koreo since we aryan? tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13787
If internet anecdotes are true korean zoomers are taller, plus they're gigablackpilled!
yeah i am aware, imagine a korean teenager bullying me for being a manlet, embarrassing to say the least
at least in europe people dont tend to mock ethnics openly at their faces but korea is something else :hnghn:

damn bro sorry brocel :feelswhere: can me and @cloUder go koreo since we aryan? tbh
where is ur avi from? I swear I've seen that creature when I'm on drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
I never knew there were male koreaboos.

I never knew there were male koreaboos.
also known as fags with yellow fever
they kept pestering into watching korean soap operas and following kpop girls, which to be fair are kinda hot

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345