Of these three men, who would you rather be?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Me personally, I would be perfectly content with a 4.5 PSL woman without much to offer as long as she were reasonably nice and had a desire to have kids with me and take care of them.

The softboy theory is a decent enough explanation for why Caleb succeeded in getting lots of matches. In essence, he catfished the women by looking like sensitive LTR material but ending up being a fuckboy.

I think this actually contrasts with me in that I also have normie looks, and while I look like a hard, mean, masculine aspie, I actually want to be a kind, gentle, loving LTR partner (while still having a backbone and not being a cuck).
Do you reckon he'd get fed up with the woman if she were a sahm and can't cook or clean?
What psl do you rate gonzalo, Alex and Caleb

I think that's why many guys on online dating play up the softboy look. They know women, especially insecure ones, are more likely to think the softboy is sensitive and would commit to them jfl
This alone is game in its own right

It's weird because I know of a guy that looks like a stereotypical psl 5.5 or 6 jock from the outside but is a softboy nerd at heart

Do you reckon he'd get fed up with the woman if she were a sahm and can't cook or clean?
What psl do you rate gonzalo, Alex and Caleb

I think that's why many guys on online dating play up the softboy look. They know women, especially insecure ones, are more likely to think the softboy is sensitive and would commit to them jfl
This alone is game in its own right

It's weird because I know of a guy that looks like a stereotypical psl 5.5 or 6 jock from the outside but is a softboy nerd at heart

Yeah, I think Gonzalo would get pretty fed up with that. Me-as-Gonzalo would too.

On the 8-point PSL system, I think I'd give Caleb 4.5, Gonzalo 5.5 and Alex also a 5.5. As an aside, I must say as a guy that's been on PSL since 2014, I don't like that we ended up with an 8 point system rather than a 10-pointer.

Playing up the softboy look only to rugpull after sex is had does sound like legit game for guys who are after ONS. I'd play up the softboy look to get matches and hopefully LTR, but I just don't have the look for it I don't think. I think the best thing I could do would be to stage and cherrypick photos where I'm fashioncelled to hell and back and hopefully look like a (very?) low end Chadlite.

Feels for that guy who looks like a jock but is a softboy. I'm guessing he's a nice aspie boy that got into gymcelling as a hobby he could obsess over?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i swear it's only the little shits that look like caleb that post "tinder pickup lines" on tik tok with prime females simping for him in the comments, while i mog him and get only mentally ill 18 yo girls

• +1

GrannyFucker Alex
Remini20220115220405968.jpg

• 6 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Perfect lean muscular body
  • Very NT
  • Dumpster dives for grannies on Tinder due to lack of options

West Elm Caleb
west-elm-caleb-tiktok-1642609506094.png

2022-01-22_00_32_19-NYC_Man_Goes_Viral_For_His_Dating_History_Gets_Ripped_Apart_-_Feels_Video...jpg

• 4.25 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Skinny
  • Spins plates like a redpiller
  • Brilliant at game
  • Fucks half of the prime female population in a major city
  • Ghosts women after sex
  • Angry women complain about him on Tiktok because he won't commit, thus making him an Internet celebrity

Gonzalo the Autist
9.jpeg

• 5.5 PSL face
  • Non-NT
  • Poor fashion sense
  • Has LTB orbiters
  • Invisible to HTBs and above
all of them subhuman

this or nothing
89089cbc5e07ec9c0c022a69be193a00.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Umbra, Xangsane and 1 other person
Yeah, I think Gonzalo would get pretty fed up with that. Me-as-Gonzalo would too.

On the 8-point PSL system, I think I'd give Caleb 4.5, Gonzalo 5.5 and Alex also a 5.5. As an aside, I must say as a guy that's been on PSL since 2014, I don't like that we ended up with an 8 point system rather than a 10-pointer.

Playing up the softboy look only to rugpull after sex is had does sound like legit game for guys who are after ONS. I'd play up the softboy look to get matches and hopefully LTR, but I just don't have the look for it I don't think. I think the best thing I could do would be to stage and cherrypick photos where I'm fashioncelled to hell and back and hopefully look like a (very?) low end Chadlite.

Feels for that guy who looks like a jock but is a softboy. I'm guessing he's a nice aspie boy that got into gymcelling as a hobby he could obsess over?
are you that guy with dog forward growth?? i think i remember you

GrannyFucker Alex
Remini20220115220405968.jpg

• 6 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Perfect lean muscular body
  • Very NT
  • Dumpster dives for grannies on Tinder due to lack of options

West Elm Caleb
west-elm-caleb-tiktok-1642609506094.png

2022-01-22_00_32_19-NYC_Man_Goes_Viral_For_His_Dating_History_Gets_Ripped_Apart_-_Feels_Video...jpg

• 4.25 PSL face
  • 6'4
  • Skinny
  • Spins plates like a redpiller
  • Brilliant at game
  • Fucks half of the prime female population in a major city
  • Ghosts women after sex
  • Angry women complain about him on Tiktok because he won't commit, thus making him an Internet celebrity

Gonzalo the Autist
9.jpeg

• 5.5 PSL face
  • Non-NT
  • Poor fashion sense
  • Has LTB orbiters
  • Invisible to HTBs and above
You have serious problems with your brain yo

• WTF

I personally don't think he'd settle for any of his matches. Talking to them made me lose almost all my brain cells. The girls who listed cooking as a hobby could barely cook pasta when I questioned them

If a psl 4.5 could get so many prime women in the US and 2 psl 5.5s are struggling to get good enough women in the UK idk what to say anymore about UK hypergamy

What sort of look do you think is needed for a softboy look?

It's weird because I made a HQNP stacylitefish on hinge a long time ago and many of the robust prettyboy and masc jock chads and chadlites were softboys in disguise
The ones who looked like typical medium ugly softboys seemed more distant

The jock friend looks like the all American jock, 6'3, washboard abs but his personality doesn't match his appearance

He's not aspie though and likes keeping active

Last edited:
i swear it's only the little shits that look like caleb that post "tinder pickup lines" on tik tok with prime females simping for him in the comments, while i mog him and get only mentally ill 18 yo girls
Meanwhile legit gl sub chads struggle to find decent women

all of them subhuman

this or nothing

89089cbc5e07ec9c0c022a69be193a00.jpg
Yeah but those types of lads are rare
Plus women would be pumped and dumped by a similar lad even stacies

I personally don't think he'd settle for any of his matches. Talking to them made me lose almost all my brain cells. The girls who listed cooking as a hobby could barely cook pasta when I questioned them

If a psl 4.5 could get so many prime women in the US and 2 psl 5.5s are struggling to get good enough women in the UK idk what to say anymore about UK hypergamy

What sort of look do you think is needed for a softboy look?

It's weird because I made a HQNP stacylitefish on hinge a long time ago and many of the robust prettyboy and masc jock chads and chadlites were softboys in disguise
The ones who looked like typical medium ugly softboys seemed more distant

The jock friend looks like the all American jock, 6'3, washboard abs but his personality doesn't match his appearance

He's not aspie though and likes keeping active

I think me and many other men have learned not to expect much out of women intellectually. Also, on hypergamy, the UK does sound pretty insane and as I understand it, New York City has a favourable sex ratio that could turn the tables.

I think for the softboy look, a weak or non-existent brow ridge and softly shaped nose are required, although there could be other features needed too that I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe also a vertically short subnasal portion of the face relative to nasal height?
More research needed.

Your jock friend sounds similar to Pat Tillman, who looked like a caricature of a jock but married his becky/low-tier becky high school sweetheart (ultimately cared most about compatibility and companionship).

This or nothing in 2022
AirBrush 20220123064010

Gonzalo. I don't care if Caleb fucks more girls. It's not everything in life and as long as you can do reasonably well with women and have some options, that's enough. Besides, I'm more after quality LTR and a future wife at this point.

On the topic of Caleb though, what explains his immense success? He's definitely no conventional Chad.
Well, he’s 6’4”, HTH and white, which means he meets the dating threshold for most women. He also goes on dates, sends dick pics and ghosts them - it doesn’t mean he fucks half of the girls he meets or talks to, which doesn’t mean success to a lot of users on this forum.

• +1
Gonzalo. He does his own thing and with his looks he can get validation for beckies, aka average women that are the most numerous.

He doesn't care about pussy that much that he dumpsterdives for grannies (pathetic behavior) that the first 6psl dude does.
And women aren't the only thing his life is about, like that redpill 4psl dude that seems to live an uninteresting life beyond messing around with sluts on tinder.

Ye Gonzalo for sure.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
Gonzalo. He does his own thing and with his looks he can get validation for beckies, aka average women that are the most numerous.

He doesn't care about pussy that much that he dumpsterdives for grannies (pathetic behavior) that the first 6psl dude does.
And women aren't the only thing his life is about, like that redpill 4psl dude that seems to live an uninteresting life beyond messing around with sluts on tinder.

Ye Gonzalo for sure.
More likes for Gonzalo. About 50 waiting for him to like them back.
Note the guy LARPing as a woman. He matched with 2 gay men (even though his settings are female only)
The arrow and box in one of the pictures depicts the owner of the profile.
Note that some of these profiles have not messaged him back. The profiles that do message him back were mostly MTBs or below.

As of 23/1/22, 15:03 GMT, the most attractive matches are HTBs (a couple of them) after sifting through the profiles. 2 appeared to be Stacylites/Stacies at first but upon further inspection of the profiles they were HTB max.
The vast majority of HTBs ignored his approach (1 talked to him however)
Well, he’s 6’4”, HTH and white, which means he meets the dating threshold for most women. He also goes on dates, sends dick pics and ghosts them - it doesn’t mean he fucks half of the girls he meets or talks to, which doesn’t mean success to a lot of users on this forum.
I'd say for the average woman, the minimum dating threshold is 5'10, white or white-passing and HTN.

I think me and many other men have learned not to expect much out of women intellectually. Also, on hypergamy, the UK does sound pretty insane and as I understand it, New York City has a favourable sex ratio that could turn the tables.

I think for the softboy look, a weak or non-existent brow ridge and softly shaped nose are required, although there could be other features needed too that I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe also a vertically short subnasal portion of the face relative to nasal height?
More research needed.

Your jock friend sounds similar to Pat Tillman, who looked like a caricature of a jock but married his becky/low-tier becky high school sweetheart (ultimately cared most about compatibility and companionship).
Mind you, on my stacylitefish (~5PSL) on Hinge and Bumble, I tried to form intellectual conversations with the matches. The Chadlites she matched with were amazed at why such a woman existed and were hooked on talking to her more. They couldn't believe it. Some of them even asked to date the fish. This softboymaxxed HTN match asked if the profile was LARP.

I'm now online friends with some of these Chadlites. I revealed to them I actually am a man and while they were slightly disappointed, they were keen to keep me as an online friend.

I think softboymaxxing works wonders to attract insecure girls.

It's a shame he's dead now. But my friend isn't anywhere near as dimorphic as him. He's more prettyboy masc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
OP, how much better looking is Mr. Grannyfucker than the average catfish whom you used to match old ladies?

I would him to be a slightly or even considerably better looking because in the process of making a composite, the individual deviations away from well-proportioned features tend to get ironed out some.

• +1
Even though he is the most subhuman
He's a slayer. Women may be more attracted to him when looking for a LTR than the other men, and there may be many more women looking for a LTR. So he fakes the LTR route. Also more enjoyable than fucking emotionally disconnected sociopath sluts, that have had dozens of guys, that just look for hookups.

I don't care about the means, I care about the results.

• +1
He's a slayer. Women may be more attracted to him when looking for a LTR than the other men, and there may be many more women looking for a LTR. So he fakes the LTR route. Also more enjoyable than fucking emotionally disconnected sociopath sluts, that have had dozens of guys, that just look for hookups.

I don't care about the means, I care about the results.
That's because they think less attractive (but still marginally attractive) men with a softboy look would be more likely to commit to them even though it may be false.

What do you think of these women below?
More likes for Gonzalo. About 50 waiting for him to like them back.
Note the guy LARPing as a woman. He matched with 2 gay men (even though his settings are female only)
The arrow and box in one of the pictures depicts the owner of the profile.
Note that some of these profiles have not messaged him back. The profiles that do message him back were mostly MTBs or below.
View attachment 1504028View attachment 1504047
View attachment 1504030View attachment 1504034View attachment 1504035View attachment 1504036View attachment 1504037View attachment 1504038View attachment 1504039View attachment 1504041View attachment 1504042View attachment 1504045
As of 23/1/22, 15:03 GMT, the most attractive matches are HTBs (a couple of them) after sifting through the profiles. 2 appeared to be Stacylites/Stacies at first but upon further inspection of the profiles they were HTB max.
The vast majority of HTBs ignored his approach (1 talked to him however)

I'd say for the average woman, the minimum dating threshold is 5'10, white or white-passing and HTN.

Mind you, on my stacylitefish (~5PSL) on Hinge and Bumble, I tried to form intellectual conversations with the matches. The Chadlites she matched with were amazed at why such a woman existed and were hooked on talking to her more. They couldn't believe it. Some of them even asked to date the fish. This softboymaxxed HTN match asked if the profile was LARP.

I'm now online friends with some of these Chadlites. I revealed to them I actually am a man and while they were slightly disappointed, they were keen to keep me as an online friend.

I think softboymaxxing works wonders to attract insecure girls.

It's a shame he's dead now. But my friend isn't anywhere near as dimorphic as him. He's more prettyboy masc.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
OP, how much better looking is Mr. Grannyfucker than the average catfish whom you used to match old ladies?

I would him to be a slightly or even considerably better looking because in the process of making a composite, the individual deviations away from well-proportioned features tend to get ironed out some.
I've seen some guys that match him facially, or even better.
What do you rate the average?

That's because they think less attractive (but still marginally attractive) men with a softboy look would be more likely to commit to them even though it may be false.
What do you think of these women below?
Those women are mostly insanely hot. It almost made me change my mind to Gazalo, but then I saw you said the hot ones didn't respond to his messages. Being just good looking enough + Good social abilities is better than being very good looking but autistic it would appear from these results.

But it's hard to say, because women could be just making shit up about West Elm for reddit points. He may not really be a slayer XD.

I think of Looks, Social Skills, and Income as potential bottle necks, so I think it's best to focus on and optimize whatever is causing most women to reject you personally. No Matches, would mean focusing on looks and pictures, but getting matches but no responses or dates would mean focusing on social skills more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Those women are mostly insanely hot. It almost made me change my mind to Gazalo, but then I saw you said the hot ones didn't respond to his messages. Being just good looking enough + Good social abilities is better than being very good looking but autistic it would appear from these results.

But it's hard to say, because women could be just making shit up about West Elm for reddit points. He may not really be a slayer XD.
I wouldn't say they're insanely hot - just slightly above average.

• Love it
Be West Elm Caleb but then fuck grannies

• JFL
caleb mogs
its over for gonzalocels

• JFL
West Elm Caleb’s story makes me lol hard

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Xangsane
My standards are really low.
I bet she looks worse than what this pic shows and actually won't reply smh
"I like your jawline tee hee" and ghosted

Also, Gonzalo is a highly educated man who likes anime, obscure music, playing instruments and outdoor activities. This fakeup Stacy seems to just like wine, Love Island, Instagram and brunch. JFL if you think Gonzalo would commit to her IRL.

Last edited:
hello faggotchadlite, how are you

Fairs. I showed him to someone and they said "he looks ogre"
What about West Elm Caleb?
ASSUMING Elm Caleb has good hair (probably not, and a hat/cap coper); than roughly PSL 4.5 ranges.
If he bald, which can't ee in pics, than it depends on his uper head shape, how much deduction points he gets

• +1
ASSUMING Elm Caleb has good hair (probably not, and a hat/cap coper); than roughly PSL 4.5 ranges.
If he bald, which can't ee in pics, than it depends on his uper head shape, how much deduction points he gets
What PSL is Alex?

I bet she looks worse than what this pic shows and actually won't reply smh
"I like your jawline tee hee" and ghosted
View attachment 1504235

Also, Gonzalo is a highly educated man who likes anime, obscure music, playing instruments and outdoor activities. This fakeup Stacy seems to just like wine, Love Island, Instagram and brunch. JFL if you think Gonzalo would commit to her IRL.
She said she likes your jawline for Your profile or "Gonzales"?

What did you write that she wouldn't reply too?

She said she likes your jawline for Your profile or "Gonzales"?

What did you write that she wouldn't reply too?
no I didn't match with her yet but she liked my profile

• +1
Caleb is proof you don't need to be chad with blue eyes, 1 finger tall forehead, 7'5 height , the frame of a literal abrams tank to slay or talk to/be around girls

Over for missing braincells damaged neurons psl autists

• JFL
Keep making these faggot polls while West Elm Caleb is probably in OPs girl's dm this very second

• JFL
@Xangsane What focal length is the AI average face considered to be? Is this specified in the documentation of the tool you are using?

• +1