Offical Fatman 2019 Rating Thread - (Self Critique Included)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Here we go, Im closing in on my looksmaxxing potential (without surgeries) and not counting gymaxxing that takes a few years.

I ask you to not rate deflate, Im just corious what your opinion is on me.

So here is my observation

POSITIVES:
+Height (6'1'', In Slovenia avg. height is 5' 11'' for men)
+Midface isnt shit
+Gymmaxxing for 6months, even tho I reached a normie body now
+White, even tho I look Eastern European
+Good zygos (pointed out by VST)

NEGATIVES:
-NCT (Quite severe but not as bad to make me look stupid)
-Loose skin (Not noticable, but makes me very body insecure, mostly Im afraid at summer)
-Small lips
-Going bald at some point
-Slightly recessed chin
-Small forearms, which can be fixed with gymmaxxing

Videos for rating:

PICS taken in a club:

Observations from my point of view:

- I will never be chad/chadlite as most people want to be here. My max is high tier normie with a good body ( I hope) (@Intel.Imperitive Im corious on your honest opinions on this bro)
- I can meet most minimum looks threshold for average women, but struggle to attract above average women, so after 5/10 it gets kinda pale. Not sure how to increase that except gymcelling.
- Gym somehow improved my face, probably due to removing some of the bloat.
- In 2019 I will stop spreading shit about gym and focus on working a hard body.
- I need a haircut soon JFL
- I need a bigger social circle and be more outgoing, spent last 6months at home playing games and going to gym mostly.

HOW I RATE MYSELF

I rate myself (without being delusional) as a 4.5/10 in high developed countries, and 5/10 in Slovenia (Balkanic countries). With my height I could possibly be 5.25/10 in Balkans and Slovenia, maybe even 5.5/10 with good clothes and a decent body.

If your gonna rate, please rate in PSL or Normie ratings. Let me know what you think and have a nice sunday!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and dodt
You've got good zygos tbh

3.5psl overall imo. Also isn't 6' average height amongst young males in Balkans?

Last edited:
Are you sucking your cheeks in the first pic?

@itsOVER thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
5-6 irl currently mostly cuz of height halo, you're not ugly so your height does actually help you a bit

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and FatmanO
You would increase your looks greatly if you find a way to fix your bottom lip. Are you sucking it in / holding it beneath upper lip? Have you got your teeth firmly touching together when your mouth is closed?. Thats the best tip you gonna get

3.5psl overall imo. Also isn't 6' average height amongst young males in Balkans?
Not really, most people arent that high anyway as I see. Jst some really tall guys.
You would increase your looks greatly if you find a way to fix your bottom lip. Are you sucking it in / holding it beneath upper lip? Have you got your teeth firmly touching together when your mouth is closed?. Thats the best tip you gonna get

Only thing that would help is botox, my lip is naturally like that. Atleast Im tall

Not really, most people arent that high anyway as I see. Jst some really tall guys.

Only thing that would help is botox, my lip is naturally like that. Atleast Im tall
dang

There's likely something wrong with your oral posture for your lips to look like that. I'd get a consultation with an ortho, then a plastic surgeon. It's hard to rate someone with a borderline deformity.

There's likely something wrong with your oral posture for your lips to look like that. I'd get a consultation with an ortho, then a plastic surgeon. It's hard to rate someone with a borderline deformity.
I think they are probably fixed like that naturally, maybe maxilla being a bit behind something. By looks of it its not cause of teeth but probably my jaw.

Do you think Ortho can fix it?

I think they are probably fixed like that naturally, maybe maxilla being a bit behind something. By looks of it its not cause of teeth but probably my jaw.

Do you think Ortho can fix it?
I think if it was cuz of recessed maxilla your lower lip would be bigger

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Gonna be honest, you need surgeries and fillers

You need to fix this negative canthal tilt, eyelid exposure, try to fix this gonial angle, you need to lose BF to remove submental fat, your lower lip is inexistent, need to fix, train neck and maybe some tear through fillers

this forum is kinda bluepilled about surgery, you need to go to lookism and ask for advice there

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and dodt
Your worst features are: NCT, lips, not wide enough jaw

Gonna be honest, you need surgeries and fillers

You need to fix this negative canthal tilt, eyelid exposure, try to fix this gonial angle, you need to lose BF to remove submental fat, your lower lip is inexistent, need to fix, train neck and maybe some tear through fillers

Im training neck for 2 months now and recomping to get to lower bodyfat atm but I dont wanna be skinny again

this forum is kinda bluepilled about surgery, you need to go to lookism and ask for advice there
Why would I need surgeries? I dont want to be a chad cause Im happy with the women I attract atm,
I dont need to date 7-9s atm, so Im going for soft looksmaxes
Your worst features are: NCT, lips, not wide enough jaw
Thanks, what are the good features? Im guessing height zygos and eyebrows?

Last edited:
Why would I need surgeries? I dont want to be a chad cause Im happy with the women I attract atm,
I dont need to date 7-9s atm, so Im going for soft looksmaxes

Thanks, what are the good features? Im guessing height zygos and eyebrows?
Are you still virgin btw

Turn sound on

Your mouth does look really small. I agree it's probably genetic, but still doesn't hurt to ask for an expert's opinion. If it has nothing to do with your jaw or teeth and can't be fixed with ortho, I'd imagine there are surgeries for your case. Your lips and hair are all you should worry about. Otherwise your features aren't bad at all.

U look fine man. NCT is a flaw.but you look fine. 5/10

You have this habit of pulling really stupid faces in all your pics, making rating you hard haha

Thanks man, what would you say my max potential is?
Probably high tier normie but if u have a nice body probably chadlite. There are some really subhuman ugly mfers that roid and insta max and become massively famous

Your mouth does look really small. I agree it's probably genetic, but still doesn't hurt to ask for an expert's opinion. If it has nothing to do with your jaw or teeth and can't be fixed with ortho, I'd imagine there are surgeries for your case. Your lips and hair are all you should worry about. Otherwise your features aren't bad at all.
Thanks man, have my ortodhontist apoitment jn april so ill definitly ask

your lips look better when you are talking

Probably high tier normie but if u have a nice body probably chadlite. There are some really subhuman ugly mfers that roid and insta max and become massively famous
Thanks, luckily Im tall so that might play in effect in dating etc

Thanks, luckily Im tall so that might play in effect in dating etc
Yes exactly. Since you're from a tall country I would honestly think about going to school abroad in US. U shouldn't have a problem making a new social circle

I’d say average atm man. Just keep improving yourself. You have good height so keep going to the gym and it will benefit you even more.

• +1
Yes exactly. Since you're from a tall country I would honestly think about going to school abroad in US. U shouldn't have a problem making a new social circle
I might consider it tbh, but schools here are free.

Dude fuck off people rated you a countless times before.

You are below average

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
I’d say average atm man. Just keep improving yourself. You have good height so keep going to the gym and it will benefit you even more.
Thanks man, ill never stop lifting tbh. Atleast for 3 years.
Its not that there are super moggers here as In ex. Germany, as @dotacel pointed out Balkan countries are a bit diffrent so I could potentially go to a good 6 in Balkans, now Im balkans Im 5.25-5.5

Anyway thanks!
Dude fuck off people rated you a countless times before.

You are below average
I never asked for ratings before. Good thing I meet min looks threshold for avg women then if Im below avg, you just destroyed looks theory
Lucky bastard lol. My bank account is being ogred by school
Its over for americancollegecels

Last edited:
  • +1
I cant seem to attract most above avg women. Not all atleast, only potentially some
Why you need that when you said you’re pleased with the quality of girls you attract?

4 PSL including your height. You're not ugly.

• +1
Why you need that when you said you’re pleased with the quality of girls you attract?
Oops, I wrote wrongly. Im grateful to have looksmaxxed to avg, maybe bit above in my country, but Im not really happy with it yet. I would like to halo with a body to get normie 6/10s

u mog ur friends there

i'd say you're like a 5.5, but can easily get to 6 or 6.5 (normie not psl)

• +1
4 PSL including your height. You're not ugly.
Thanks, Im guessing PSL is worldwide? Cause I had kinda weird IOI experiences in Slovenia sometime. But both women and guys are uglier in Psl
u mog ur friends there

i'd say you're like a 5.5, but can easily get to 6 or 6.5 (normie not psl)
Not friends, random people in club lul. Still partied with them. So my fix is gymaxxing to full right?
Because you can't fix your major problems without them
I havr major flaws as lips, but removing nct would ruin the high trust face look. Major flaws arent that bad tho,they make me look avg or like 5.25 normie

Thanks, Im guessing PSL is worldwide? Cause I had kinda weird IOI experiences in Slovenia sometime. But both women and guys are uglier in Psl

Not friends, random people in club lul. Still partied with them. So my fix is gymaxxing to full right?

I havr major flaws as lips, but removing nct would ruin the high trust face look. Major flaws arent that bad tho,they make me look avg or like 5.25 normie
yes lose all the remaining fat, gain more muscle mass and maybe get a better haircut which hides youe hairline

Well PSL is worldwide but the standards are higher in Western countries. Slovenia probably has lower standards for beauty than, say, America or Australia. Tbh for you, it looks like your main looksmax should be roiding. That way you'll gain muscle mass and keep a low body fat easily. And of course, maintain good skin health, hairstyle, fashion. The only trait that would benefit from surgeries looks like your lips. Once you get lean lean, then assess your jaw, it might benefit from an implant also, though I know you're reluctant to even consider that option. You should stay open to it at least.

Good ? but not asgood as ur fortnite vids :feelsahh:

• +1
you're a long way away from being slim, your face will change a lot still (you're like 25% bf atm) so you can't really know your max potential yet tbh

you're a long way away from being slim, your face will change a lot still (you're like 25% bf atm) so you can't really know your max potential yet tbh
This was me at 15-18% bodyfat tho prebulk so it shows my recessed chin more. Id say I look better now

What do you think fo these when I was lowerbodyfat?
Good ? but not asgood as ur fortnite vids :feelsahh:
WHATS GOING ON GUYS ITS FATMAN HERE AND TODAY I BRING YOU A NEW FORTNITE ITEM
Well PSL is worldwide but the standards are higher in Western countries. Slovenia probably has lower standards for beauty than, say, America or Australia. Tbh for you, it looks like your main looksmax should be roiding. That way you'll gain muscle mass and keep a low body fat easily. And of course, maintain good skin health, hairstyle, fashion. The only trait that would benefit from surgeries looks like your lips. Once you get lean lean, then assess your jaw, it might benefit from an implant also, though I know you're reluctant to even consider that option. You should stay open to it at least.

Thanks man, I see.
I cant roid yet as I thne have to take trt for life cause Id shutdown my natural TRT production, atleast not until 25 aka 7 years, otherwise I need to go to my doctor for rest of the life. I also think roiding will give me that bald look sooner so maybe after I go bald which is like at age 28

Ill defo keep surgery option for lips open, but only option is botox which is once a month thing

@Nibba is it true that Its harder in USA than lets say Slovenia?
I heard from another guy in USA its much easier cuz everyone is fat and shit and short, but women are fatter and uglier too

Anyway, yeah, In Slovenia Im IRL 5.25-5.5, maybe even 5.75-6 to some women on a good day with good clothes, but Im realy corioius how its in USA.

Gymcelling is where Im at, if all fails Imma be a powerlifter :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

yes lose all the remaining fat, gain more muscle mass and maybe get a better haircut which hides youe hairline
Hides my hairline? What do you mean by that?

Yes atm I need to fix my body badly, its skinnyfat but last 6months ive been revolving around gym so Im really dedicated

Last edited:
This was me at 15-18% bodyfat tho prebulk so it shows my recessed chin more. Id say I look better now

Well you didn't post pics of your body without those baggy hoodies, but I very highly doubt you're 15-18% here. I know people several people who look super skinny on face and arms and shit but then they have bellies and fat legs. Just beause you "seem" really thin in certain places it doesn't mean you're low bf, it could mean your fat distribution or hormonal balance is bad. Being low weight =/= being low bf