"Oh don't worry just take a shower and use some gel, your hairline is just maturing."

Theres hope for you, luckily you dont have a tall fucking head like I do, its not too bad.

You got a cueball shaped forehead like me, Im still trying to figure out what to do since my own hair transplant came out like shit trying to lower my hairline. I think the answer lies in scalp tension theory.
the answer lies at your cheap HT
dont cheap out at surgeries

the answer lies at your cheap HT
dont cheap out at surgeries
It wasnt cheap starting price, it was standard amongst other Los Angeles rates. I had to haggle over months before I got it. While I agree that its not ideal its better than doing nothing.

Its not final yet, I might be a slow grower, I just have to wait 2 more weeks.

It wasnt cheap starting price, it was standard amongst other Los Angeles rates. I had to haggle over months before I got it. While I agree that its not ideal its better than doing nothing.

Its not final yet, I might be a slow grower, I just have to wait 2 more weeks.
Maybe you are really just unlucky
Probably you need to save for another HT

can I see a pic?

How its goin
How its goin vs How it started

Attachments

• How_it_started.jpg
    How_it_started.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 21
i'm sticking my head in the sand-maxxing. I would be devastated if i found out i was balding.

Seems women love bald men when they ask them about bald men. A bunch of researchers claiming going bald is a good look for males also.
Yeah I agree just shave it off. Look at Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, they got a bunch of women after them!

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88