Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
how do i lure them into following my ig without having any contact whatsover
also making the interaction as short as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Jhon Smith and ascension
follow my ig and ill show you my salami

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Suck their dick in order to fool them into thinking you’re one of them, then make them follow you on instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: colbycovington, alriodai, Jhon Smith and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 22918, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
Suck their dick in order to fool them into thinking you’re one of them, then make them follow you on instagram
is there a way to get followers without ever meeting them?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
They will unfollow you once you refuse to engage in irl sexual activities with them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, ascension, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
They will unfollow you once you refuse to engage in irl sexual activities with them.
you know this because of personal experience?? how the fuck do i get stable followers that just worship my face and nothing more.

Send me 500$ and I will follow you with my 100 fake ids and will like, comment on every post of yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ascension and the BULL
1) Find the ones that are married but they look for dick on the side
2) blackmail them
3) make money

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@slop slinger i got already 15 dms even from the HTNs is this good enough to be a fag sex symbol?

Brag thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and the BULL
Send me 500$ and I will follow you with my 100 fake ids and will like, comment on every post of yours
bro c'mon just do it for free i'm the bull. you will be rewarded after when i'm famous

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, ascension and Deleted member 23558
you know this because of personal experience?? how the fuck do i get stable followers that just worship my face and nothing more.
I'm just guessing that's how the cookie crumbles in the faggosphere

you have to have kissing appointments minimum (forehead, cheeks and lips) if you want followers

i don't care about guessing
I see. Btw I'm keeping an eye on your title, let's see how long your bullish stubbornness will hold up.

• JFL
OP just needs to make it not so obvious, you think these faggots won’t eventually just move on onto the next cock? Basically he needs to act like a woman, do a bit of generic small talk without making sexual innuendos at all, keeping the convo civil, and then once he gets them to follow his IG carry on with it giving them as little attention as possible and stringing them along till the forget about it.

• +1
You can get followers from girls on friends making apps like yubo

bro c'mon just do it for free i'm the bull. you will be rewarded after when i'm famous
Sorry I don't do things for free but I will give you a tip for being my fellow incel
Here it is:-
Follow jbs who have 3000-4000 followers and 1500-2000 following follow all of them and their are 99 % chances they will follow you back if you are attractive enough do the same with 100s of ids and try to talk to few of them once you made into their e friend list they will comment and like on every post of your religiously.

Another tip
You just have to find 1 jb like mentioned above and then you can get all other similar jbs in there following list.

• +1
OP just needs to make it not so obvious, you think these faggots won’t eventually just move on onto the next cock? Basically he needs to act like a woman, do a bit of generic small talk without making sexual innuendos at all, keeping the convo civil, and then once he gets them to follow his IG carry on with it giving them as little attention as possible and stringing them along till the forget about it.
fuckkkkk it's a full time job

Sorry I don't do things for free but I will give you a tip for being my fellow incel
Here it is:-
Follow jbs who have 3000-4000 followers and 1500-2000 following follow all of them and their are 99 % chances they will follow you back if you are attractive enough do the same with 100s of ids and try to talk to few of them once you made into their e friend list they will comment and like on every post of your religiously.

Another tip
You just have to find 1 jb like mentioned above and then you can get all other similar jbs in there following list.
i already did that but they unfollowed me after 2 secs. i guess because i had 0 followers

You can get followers from girls on friends making apps like yubo
He has 0 followers to begin with, most girls will simply ignore him after seeing that, he has a higher chance with faggots lol.

He has 0 followers to begin with, most girls will simply ignore him after seeing that, he has a higher chance with faggots lol.
“new acc old one got hacked”

“new acc old one got hacked”
They would still expect you to have a few followers from your irls, he just needs to get these first followers which is the hardest part.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and khvirgin
i already did that but they unfollowed me after 2 secs. i guess because i had 0 followers
You have to get 100-200 followers first. You can get them for free on some site if you want I can give you

• +1
Also you need to have a good ratio of male:female followers, mostly male followers is a giga failo.

retard you don't have to match them just put your ig in a bio

If you chad enough this is the way but op is a larping subhuman manlet who still grannys money on the street.

• Hmm...
Yeah but what if the girls see It and see 0 followers
I gotta grind a bit first

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan
Unclechadpreetv_2.1
4D1925D5 983A 4904 AA9A 34C9FB3C4BB5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL
Also you need to have a good ratio of male:female followers, mostly male followers is a giga failo.
I don't really care abt that i Just want to be ig microfamous like 10k followers

Yeah but what if the girls see It and see 0 followers
I gotta grind a bit first
Set your tinder to fags only so girls don't see it then afterwards switch back to girls only

• JFL
Set your tinder to fags only so girls don't see it then afterwards switch back to girls only
I want to try to date girls too in the meanwhile

no point if you're not igmaxxed already
no girls don't care about ig if they're attracted to you. i want to igmax for personal profit, network, fame.

• JFL
Reactions: RandomSwan
Gotta be honest, it looks like shit if you have below 200 followers.
It's a legit strategy though, girls irl tend to be impressed when they see my 1.400 follower count (most normie guys have around 500 at best).

• +1