Ok you were right : I'm a mere dirty skin and i bow down to the masters.

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
I will never be seen as your equal. I'm indeed beneath you.
someone like @Erik-Jón is probably more handsome than any non nordic pure bred exclusive scandinavian blood without any mongoloid admixture, ever made even with photoshop.

I agree, i was dumb, naive, and idiot, to believe you can do and achieve whatever you want by the sheer power of will and good deeds.

Life doesn't start if you're not at least blond. And preferably light eyed.

How arrogant were we to believe we could prove people that eventually we are all equal ?

@looksmaxxer234 how can we cope to not be like them? i can't cope anymore. If only i had blond hair. my life would be so different.

@5ft1 How can you cope bro too, you probably never can have a girlfriend because they said you're a dravidian bvll ? @Racky do you know how many white suprematists have better eye areas than you, probably all of them ! how can you cope?

@Blackgymmax how can you cope to not be @whitegymmax?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16369, buckchadley31 and 18 others
@Blackgymmax is white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, buckchadley31, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
someone like @Erik-Jón is probably more handsome than any non nordic pure bred exclusive scandinavian blood without any mongoloid admixture, ever made even with photoshop.

I agree, i was dumb, naive, and idiot, to believe you can do and achieve whatever you want by the sheer power of will and good deeds.

How arrogant were we to believe we could prove people that eventually we are all equal ?

@looksmaxxer234 how can we cope to not be like them? i can't cope anymore. If only i had blond hair. my life would be so different.

@5ft1 How can you cope bro too, you probably never can have a girlfriend because they said you're a dravidian bvll ? @Racky do you know how many white suprematists have better eye areas than you, probably all of them ! how can you cope?

Wow amazinf thread, almost like to amazing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and Deleted member 18840

@Erik-Jón can shoot lasers from his eyes like most superior whites

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 21620, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
@Blackgymmax is white
WHITE IN THE SOUL WHITE IN THE HEART BUT NOT IN THE FUCKING MUG and it kills him man, it kills him. As said a famous always shirtless philosopher.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Elvisandreaa, Blackgymmax and 5 others
WHITE IN THE SOUL WHITE IN THE HEART BUT NOT IN THE FUCKING MUG and it kills him man, it kills him. As said a famous always shirtless philosopher.
Nah month ago I said he could be white for him being a coon undercover sfcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
119E13D9 063C 485E 9547 B17B2CBEE078

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Elvisandreaa, Racky and 2 others
noticed how all those ideal characters have eyebrows lenghts and density that only i have ?
If only i was eyebrowless like most sfcels, my life would have been so much better.
I have eyebrow height but need more length.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
noticed how all those ideal characters have eyebrows lenghts and density that only i have ?
If only i was eyebrowless like most sfcels, my life would have been so much better.
Your Indian.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Moggie
Tagging chads

@RichmondBread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I have eyebrow height but need more length.
My eyebrows are quite good since dyeing them

Have always been quite wide but probably could use more height

@StreegeReturn still has much better eyesbrows sure at what cost

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Tagging chads

@RichmondBread
do i ressemble him a bit? i mean he looks a bit like me. he's a model tho. but if i was lean like him, may be?
oh i'm sorry i forgot he's a white master too. i'm nothing but a labor worker for him.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18301, Racky and 2 others
but you like them white parisien supermodels of hinge

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18840 and Moggie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
but you like them white parisien supermodels of hinge
i like them as in, you know when you like a painting. it's passionless. i know i'm a side character to a chad like @Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL, Moggie and 1 other person
@Erik-Jón try eyebrow gel and shape it upwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky and Erik-Jón
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Racky, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840

bow down to your brahmin masters chamar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@Blackgymmax is the most self hating user

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21620
you got john babowskied by @Erik-Jón
unbelievable

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
Those aren't your eyebrows dude.
They are actually I’ve always had above average hair density and and width just bleached

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
do i ressemble him a bit? i mean he looks a bit like me. he's a model tho. but if i was lean like him, may be?
oh i'm sorry i forgot he's a white master too. i'm nothing but a labor worker for him.
@RichmondBread makes you look like a 2/10 truecel with his perfect eye spacing and tall, square and angular lower third. Not to mention his insane body with good muscle mass and leanness.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
OP, HOW CAN YOU COPE WITH BEING SUB @Erik-Jón ?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
My eyebrows are quite good since dyeing them
View attachment 1889778
Have always been quite wide but probably could use more height

@StreegeReturn still has much better eyesbrows sure at what cost
did it yourself or went to a salon ?

mirin btw

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón