OLD is a bigger scam than I thought

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Everyone liking my fucking profile is fat, 3 PSL or older than me. I thought I would get an MTB at least by by but holy fuk they are Chad only. No wonder @Amnesia posts here daily he can't get shit worth LTRing and has to swipe through 1000s of profiles just to get something fuckable. I'm literally liking only 1% of profiles because in this shitty app I'm using half the profile photos are blurred ☠️

Don't fucking tell me I should be grateful for what I get. Idc if there are guys getting one like a month - half of them need to lose weight or they're 5'4 (over tier). I'd rather have 0 likes and then I can cope and RIP, rather than 100 likes and all of them without cap objectively femcel/LTB.

It's do fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Artemis
 20230717 233617

She is SIX years older than me. She could probably be my mother as I still get mistaken for a student. I'm not saying I'm salludon but I mog her back back to Ganges.

How tf is she even swiping on me? If I have to settle for this I'm staying alone forever and look forward moving into a nursing home when I'll finally have company.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Corleone
dude has old women in his age range and cries when they like him. JFL

you should post a collage of the ugliest girls so we can laugh at them together.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist