Oldcels was it really that bad ffs

Deleted member 5632

Deleted member 5632

Best nose on the entire forum
Screenshot 2020 04 03 at 105633
"Fall of Rome" it can't have been that bad man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
It was mayham, i was in a discord with the guy dimez that hacked the entire site. I lucked out bcs he liked me, so he didnt leak anything.

Everyone was losing their shit and many were fucking around. I think i also called Zesto a tranny faggot with Elyar (another user at the time) when everyone was scared of him and he said he will never forget i called him that.

Shit was funny for me as my shit wasnt geetting leaked. But i can only imagine what the people thought that didnt know what happened in the background

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621, Chadelite and 1 other person
Did this happen on .me or lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
It was mayham, i was in a discord with the guy dimez that hacked the entire site. I lucked out bcs he liked me, so he didnt leak anything.

Everyone was losing their shit and many were fucking around. I think i also called Zesto a tranny faggot with Elyar (another user at the time) when everyone was scared of him and he said he will never forget i called him that.

Shit was funny for me as my shit wasnt geetting leaked. But i can only imagine what the people thought that didnt know what happened in the background
@elyar was my friend on lookismi only used it for a few hrs
Did this happen on .me or lookism
Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632