Older woman explains the role of looksmaxing - tired of ugly men approaching her

L

Lawton88

Kraken

She says the men approaching her literally make her sick inside.

Ricky Gonzalez

"The problem with women is that they think that a guy that is actually on their level is below them, when in reality that is their looks match".

Randy Andretti

"That is a typical male response. Most men are very poor judges of other men’s looks. Men notoriously overestimate their own looks and that of other men. Men think they are attractive as long as they are in decent shape and their faces are not deformed. They are not picky about faces, either males or females. Sorry hun. Women are much more complicated and discriminating."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member, thereallegend and 3 others
Post that roasties face jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Post that roasties face jfl

I will try and find one. She is up there in age so I would give her maybe a 6 of 10 for her actual age but she is probably expecting a Chadlite which hardly even exist at that age range..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Here is a video of her talking. I am thinking she is early 50s here.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Kristin, amorfati and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, RealLooksmaxxer and 6 others
Yeah that's the brutal pill, women are evolutionary hardwired to feel afraid and disgusted when an unattractive guy approaches them, because in caveman days she could be raped by him and stuck with his inferior offspring. Women aren't self aware or reflective enough to know WHY they feel that way when a non Chad approaches them, they just know they hate the feeling and blame unattractive guys for it.

Summary: women feel fear n disgust when an unattractive guy approaches because they're subconsciously repulsed by the idea of having his kid

• +1
Reactions: bobt, mulattomaxxer, court monarch777 and 6 others
Don’t bash her. This is exactly how nearly all women think. Yet men are delusional enough to believe in game, etc🤣

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, brianxx, thereallegend and 5 others
Don’t bash her. This is exactly how nearly all women think. Yet men are delusional enough to believe in game, etc🤣
This. This type of thinking can only be changed with some groundbreaking research neurochemistry or some shit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Solidcoin
Yeah that's the brutal pill, women are evolutionary hardwired to feel afraid and disgusted when an unattractive guy approaches them, because in caveman days she could be raped by him and stuck with his inferior offspring. Women aren't self aware or reflective enough to know WHY they feel that way when a non Chad approaches them, they just know they hate the feeling and blame unattractive guys for it.

Summary: women feel fear n disgust when an unattractive guy approaches because they're subconsciously repulsed by the idea of having his kid
4Z5xj9z.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Heguldus
Fuck my attention span she talks way to fuckin slow.

Yet men are delusional enough to believe in game, etc🤣
but this guy says 'game' works? And that he can bang 45 girls every few months?

someone here should reply to him lol

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and thereallegend

Here is a video of her talking. I am thinking she is early 50s here.

jfl that withered roast should be happy if an 80 year old man that pisses himself was interested in her :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member, Heguldus and 2 others
Yeah that's the brutal pill, women are evolutionary hardwired to feel afraid and disgusted when an unattractive guy approaches them, because in caveman days she could be raped by him and stuck with his inferior offspring.
In caveman times, a incel would not think about approaching a girl, but more how he should survive not getting killed by harsh environment and tall robust alpha chads.

If a weak little incel would approach a girl in cavemen times, the alpha chad would beat him death within seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, thereallegend, Lawton88 and 1 other person
At 7:35 she says "A lot of us women have had a hard time losing weight. So that may not be a priority or possibility."

It's interesting to notice how this woman used the black pill to insinuate fat acceptance. She slipped in behavioral fatalism in a video about genetic determinism.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, mulattomaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

She says the men approaching her literally make her sick inside.

Ricky Gonzalez

"The problem with women is that they think that a guy that is actually on their level is below them, when in reality that is their looks match".

Randy Andretti

"That is a typical male response. Most men are very poor judges of other men’s looks. Men notoriously overestimate their own looks and that of other men. Men think they are attractive as long as they are in decent shape and their faces are not deformed. They are not picky about faces, either males or females. Sorry hun. Women are much more complicated and discriminating."

Fucking brutal - it never began for oldcels in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I can tell when a Woman is attracted to me. Just the other day, I was at the gas station, picking up my car from the shop. A Woman comes in and says hello to me, I say hello back and think nothing of it. A few moments later she starts complaining about a lotto ticket, so we exchange a few words. Her body language was submissive and pleasant. It was time for me to leave but she was still checking her lotto ticket by the door. I decided to touch her on her side before I left to see her reaction. I place my hand right above her hip and said excuse me. Her body did a tiny jolt when I touched her. I waited for my car outside and two minutes later I left.. Obviously I’m not 100% certain she was attracted to me but I’m 90% sure she was.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I can tell when a Woman is attracted to me. Just the other day, I was at the gas station, picking up my car from the shop. A Woman comes in and says hello to me, I say hello back and think nothing of it. A few moments later she starts complaining about a lotto ticket, so we exchange a few words. Her body language was submissive and pleasant. It was time for me to leave but she was still checking her lotto ticket by the door. I decided to touch her on her side before I left to see her reaction. I place my hand right above her hip and said excuse me. Her body did a tiny jolt when I touched her. I waited for my car outside and two minutes later I left.. Obviously I’m not 100% certain she was attracted to me but I’m 90% sure she was.
My tiktok DM is full of milfs JFL. I don't even respond