Omegle and other live streaming sites & apps are the perfect testing ground. Why aren’t more of you talking about this?

RICO

RICO

Equinox

Just realized I’ve been using Omegle and othe live streaming apps for years to improve my social skills & charisma. It works!.

My experience the past week

Use the right hashtags, to find girls your interested in.

Get collage aged girls asking me for my number

Talk to two lesbian girls in their dorm, before girl one logs off redhead girl two flashes me her big milky tits. (Next time I will capture the screen shots) ;)

Why aren’t you testing your looks & skills on live streaming platforms, stop wasting time and confront the world.
352735C2 758E 4A80 A3FB 0ED3F3D6B2AF

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12002, JizzFarmer and 14 others
What hashtags do you recommend? I know the tiktok hashtag is a gem. I keep having to disconnect dudes whenever i see them type "M"

I wonder what the male-female ratio on omegle is. It feels like I'm in a sea of men

• +1
Reactions: RICO
What hashtags do you recommend? I know the tiktok hashtag is a gem. I keep having to disconnect dudes whenever i see them type "M"

I wonder what the male-female ratio on omegle is. It feels like I'm in a sea of men
ur supposed to video chat

• +1
Also I have a friend who is a RichCel. Taught him how to use tags to target the kind of girls he wanted.

He became obsessed.

A few months later I find out he has been convincing girls to sell him nudes through snapchat via cash app.

He paid a blonde 19 year old girl from the state over $2000 in cash to have sex with him. :feelshah:
He secretly recorded it and showed me.

So if you have money, practice your flirting skills, you to can learn how to make girls feel comfortable with you and 😁 pay for sex. even if you are not a chad.:feelswah:
F217FF26 BFAA 4746 A121 99811146BC76

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member and 7 others
View attachment 1401358

Just realized I’ve been using Omegle and othe live streaming apps for years to improve my social skills & charisma. It works!.

Talk to two lesbian girls in their dorm, before girl one logs off redhead girl two flashes me her big milky tits. (Next time I will capture the screen shots) ;)

Why aren’t you testing your looks & skills on live streaming platforms, stop wasting time and confront the world.
View attachment 1401357
I'd say it's almost genuinely dogshit since people there just go cause horny doesnt matter how you look like if youre acceptable (acceptable by non-blackpill standards). I know some dude that irl has got like 1 lay out of 200+ approaches (poor motherfucker goes to flirting seminars and all the kind thinking his approach is the issue), and on Omegle he keeps getting validation like you mentioned from random >=average bitches.

It's a good ego boost (and you can obviously get a decent gauge of how you look/talk like) but the situations that are created are unrealistic vs irl.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, RICO and Deleted member 7509

I look for big cities with a large population of young ppl and use the city as my tag. Also you can use college hashtags, try big schools like ASU or any big school with around 50k enrollment. They are always on in the evening just looking to have fun.
Once you have good skills get into hashtags that girls use to speak to other girls like KAM( kill all men) u will have a blast.

Warning:
People are brutally honest and mean on Omegle so if you can’t handle rejection and Criticism you have to master this before hand.😁

If u r white, and nervous about talking to pretty girls you can practice by talking to Girls in the Philippines by using the right tags. they love white guys and all speak good English and are never rude.

You can also try Latin American countries, a few have good English, but if they find you ugly they will reject you.

Try new looks and lighting and try practicing your charisma.

:blackpill:live streaming Is some of the best feed back you can find because it’s real and not coming from basement dwelling incels who are jaded and have a warped view of reality.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
They always change screen on me, im only allowed to talk to dudes masturbating in omegle.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Slothcel, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and RICO
They always change screen on me, im only allowed to talk to dudes masturbating in omegle.
Change your appearance till you find something that works.
Think about “peacocking” .grow a goatee, get fake arm sleeve tattoos, get a wig…anything. Even try make-up😁.
It’s a testing ground so ..,run many tests

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
I look for big cities with a large population of young ppl and use the city as my tag. Also you can use college hashtags, try big schools like ASU or any big school with around 50k enrollment. They are always on in the evening just looking to have fun.
Once you have good skills get into hashtags that girls use to speak to other girls like KAM( kill all men) u will have a blast.

Warning:
People are brutally honest and mean on Omegle so if you can’t handle rejection and Criticism you have to master this before hand.😁

View attachment 1401402

If u r white, and nervous about talking to pretty girls you can practice by talking to Girls in the Philippines by using the right tags. they love white guys and all speak good English and are never rude.
. View attachment 1401398
You can also try Latin American countries, a few have good English, but if they find you ugly they will reject you.

:blackpill:live streaming Is some of the best feed back you can find because it’s real and not coming from basement dwelling incels who are jaded and have a warped view of reality.:blackpill:

is this you man?

• Hmm...
can confirm a guy i know is using the app "azar" he meets many women from there. but without premium its kinda lame cuz u chat with women from other cities etc

• +1
Change your appearance till you find something that works.
Think about “peacocking” grow a goatee, get fake arm sleeve tattoos, get a wig anything. Even try make up😁.
It’s a testing ground so ..,run many tests
I have done this in the past, the peacocking thing, and it worked, but if you got to peacock to get woman's attention, IT'S OVER, IT NEVER BEGAN.

• JFL
View attachment 1401358

View attachment 1401357
Čekaj ti si srbin jebote ja?

I have done this in the past, the peacocking thing, and it worked, but if you got to peacock to get woman's attention, IT'S OVER, IT NEVER BEGAN.
You’re actually very based in a lot of your views

• +1
Reactions: RICO and TITUS

Warning:

View attachment 1401402

Oh okay just the NT hashtags... Might go sperg out and troll the Kill All Men tag :lul:

ngl not even a kilo of phenibut could bring me to start videochatting on omegle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, wateriswet, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
try interpals(dot)Net to practice languages with girls from other countries, They are slutty . Also there are many smaller streaming site with cute girls to video chat with like younow. And most smaller dating apps like MeetMe have the live video feature now. For jailbait try yubo and Wizz
50B95812 A1F4 4752 A1A6 D9288765A0BD
2EEF3DC7 3785 44A1 BE86 7B81E4086007

• +1
View attachment 1401358

View attachment 1401357
actually legit advice to nt-max and test looks and get real feedback

• +1
Reactions: litaz, oldcelloser and RICO
That's what it's known for but there is a chat only feature.
Yep. I realized that hot girls like to type chat too. Many time I’ve typed and then the girls videos me and they are hot. So typing is fine because many attractive girls are shy and don’t want to put themselves out their all the time. Just try to convince them to video eventually.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Kylo
Maybe it’s over in the long run, but in the short term peacocking can help an average guy get attention from the hottest of stacies. I suggest you try it

Maybe it’s over in the long run, but in the short term peacocking can help an average guy get attention from the hottest of stacies. I suggest you try it
Nah, it's either ascending or pulling a Fritzl, im already digging the basement, just in case.

• JFL
Oh okay just the NT hashtags... Might go sperg out and troll the Kill All Men tag :lul:
The #KAM hashtag is fun. But don’t troll to long. Even with these feminists stacies.

remember that live streaming is a testing ground.
Your suppose to try to woo a girl. The best way is to try to make an emotional connection with the girl. If you can make her emotional you can have her eating out of the palm of your hands.

You can lie all you want. your mission is to find out what works best. You can even write scripts of different stories, scenarios and narratives to try and connect with girls more successfully.

• +1
Its all fun till you endup in a youtube video :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Sny, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
try interpals(dot)Net to practice languages with girls from other countries, They are slutty . Also there are many smaller streaming site with cute girls to video chat with like younow. And most smaller dating apps like MeetMe have the live video feature now. For jailbait try yubo and Wizz
View attachment 1401426View attachment 1401425
quick rundown on wizz yubo?

• JFL
quick rundown on wizz yubo?
They are apps with Hundreds of thousands of teen girls. You can join streams or make your own. Also you can choice any county for viewing and chatting

• +1
They are apps with Hundreds of thousands of teen girls. You can join streams or make your own. Also you can choice any county for viewing and chatting
watched a video and it gave me cancer. is this what zoomcels talk about? wsp nth wbu chilin got insta ye

• JFL
The last time I used Omegle there were no girls for me to chat with, what tags did you use?

The last time I used Omegle there were no girls for me to chat with, what tags did you use?
This was already discussed. Try big universities, big cities with a lot of young ppl, and KAM😁

yeah but you're chad so you'd want that :feelsmage:
if you're the one in the video then you are one too; that guy is peak natty body and unmaxxed non genetic lottery winner face :lul:

Its almost impossible to achieve cyber sex on those unless you are a giga-Chad. I do decently on Bumble, Tinder etc. and in real life but can't get anything on those apps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
only worthwhile if you can make money on there with e-whoring and whatnot

• Hmm...
I got nudes on omegele a lot when I was 16. I would just spend 2 hours a day adding girls on discord or snapchat. And I would dm 20 girls a day. It's not that hard honestly.
Great so now all you gotta do is sell the nudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 11126
You probably could but who got the patience and creativity for that
I tried. It's the least effective social media by far, followed right by discord. Most effective stays snapchat, tinder, and twitter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RICO, Bewusst and Deleted member 11126
I always type Japan, Korea, Philippians, Malaysia. The ratio is about 20% female but also you get to test out JBW game.
Here’s the thing: I’m not white.. but great news for JBW bros

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 11126

Warning:

View attachment 1401402

That flip girl is pretty cute. I usually can't stand women from the Phillipines.

• +1
  • Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back