OMG I'm such an idiot

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
When I'm drunk I'm very confident, social and friendly. I get many matches on tinder but I was extremely frightened to go out with a girl and get rejected because I'm too tensed up. Now I will get a bit drunk before going out and that will solve the problem.

I can't believe how I never thought of getting drunk before a date. It will literally fix everything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Looks234 and ItsOver.com
Just get drunk theory

• +1
Reactions: Gad and delusionalretard
Nigga she matched with you. Why would you be scared to go out.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and delusionalretard
view yourself as entitled

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Nigga she matched with you. Why would you be scared to go out.
Because there were many girls before who thought that I was attractive but I completely turned them off after 1 or 2 dates because of my weird behaviour

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
When I'm drunk I'm very confident, social and friendly. I get many matches on tinder but I was extremely frightened to go out with a girl and get rejected because I'm too tensed up. Now I will get a bit drunk before going out and that will solve the problem.

I can't believe how I never thought of getting drunk before a date. It will literally fix everything.
It’s a common strategy lol

Just don't overdo the alcohol, so you don't babble and stagger. Drink 500 ml of vodka before your date for a good mood, and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.