Omg me and my classmate black pill!

A

Arceus300

Banned
Okay guys, there is a some pic with me and my classmates. I always though that everyone was average and some above, but hollyshit I mogged every single person on this pic, but even not with prettyness, I Skull mogged everyone( head size, head width, bones, frame, angularity, jaw) that’s strange cause these guys are not mantlet, there is like 5-6 guys between 6 and 6.2 tall

Of course you all regognize me in the pic; another useless thread but I would like to share with you that cause I didn’t noticed that before seing my mates in a pic. Have a nice day
Look at the guys in front of the pic at left side with glasses what a pinhead and he’s 6.2 tall almost

• +1
Reactions: normcore, kobecel, androidcel and 2 others
U look retarded. Where are u even getting these pics from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, badromance, Phad and 1 other person

I know dude I was tired it was the end of the day I did a strange face hovewer everyone on this pic look retarded. But dude that’s not the point of this thread, the point is that I always though that I had a small head( so I small skull i guess, before going to this forum and people told me that I had very good bones). I wasn’t sure about 100% about this theory now swing this pic I’m sure that I got at least average bones for my height, but honnestly think above

That’s a classmate who took these pic today

Seriously, you don't even stand out lmao. While you look good I guess, your looks don't merit the amount of posting you do here. There are so many people here who could actually model and mog tf out of you. You're nothing special lol.
imo guy on far left on image 3 mogs you, your entire face seems a bit smaller than it should be for your skull. Smile in your photos along with everyone else or you'll look aspie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
I mean you dont look that good in pictures as opposed to in motion.

Seriously, you don't even stand out lmao. While you look good I guess, your looks don't merit the amount of posting you do here. There are so many people here who could actually model and mog tf out of you. You're nothing special lol.
imo guy on far left on image 3 mogs you, your entire face seems a bit smaller than it should be for your skull.

You know about camera distance he’s close from the cam and I’m far away, he’s a pinhesd if we took on count the distance bro ur retarded

You know about camera distance he’s close from the cam and I’m far away, he’s a pinhesd if we took on count the distance bro ur retarded
But you two are both sufficiently far from the camera. Distortion is minimal at that point.

I mean you dont look that good in pictures as opposed to in motion.

Of course look like shot on this pic bro that’s not the point it’s about me and my c’assmate
But you two are both sufficiently far from the camera. Distortion is minimal at that point.

Of course there is distorsion bro Wtf and even with that my face is longer and larger look at correctly the pic bro

this guy is more attractive than you bro

• +1
Stop coping he’s virgin as fuck and the biggest incel
he still is more attractive than you man .How am i coping btw dont understand wtf you are saying

he still is more attractive than you man .How am i coping btw dont understand wtf you are saying

He’s ugly as shit and he has no succès from girls are u actually serious?

Yes he probably is autistic or something i really do believe that he is the most handsome guy in the pic (nohomo)

Okay guys, there is a some pic with me and my classmates. I always though that everyone was average and some above, but hollyshit I mogged every single person on this pic, but even not with prettyness, I Skull mogged everyone( head size, head width, bones, frame, angularity, jaw) that’s strange cause these guys are not mantlet, there is like 5-6 guys between 6 and 6.2 tall

Of course you all regognize me in the pic; another useless thread but I would like to share with you that cause I didn’t noticed that before seing my mates in a pic. Have a nice day
Look at the guys in front of the pic at left side with glasses what a pinhead and he’s 6.2 tall almost

guy on very left of second pic mogs you every way. Just saying, you mog others tho

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, damber300, Autist and 1 other person
I don't know why you guys attack @Arceus300 so much. It's pretty funny to read what he posts as opposed to @blackoutwhitein

@dogtown

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
lol not at all, arceus is way better looking tjan that guy, other guy isnt even good looking

I will believe your slayerness if you send me nudes of the girl with the black hair on the very left of the second pic

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
Of course look like shot on this pic bro that’s not the point it’s about me and my c’assmate

Of course there is distorsion bro Wtf and even with that my face is longer and larger look at correctly the pic bro
lmao @ this coping.

also this guy is more attractive than you ( he kinda looks like @Nibba wtf )

• +1
guy on very left of second pic mogs you every way. Just saying, you mog others tho

Guy on very left with no jaw? And he’s a pinhead( seriously his head is so ducking small) and there is distorsion compare first guy head and last one the difference is huge

I will believe your slayerness if you send me nudes of the girl with the black hair on the very left of the second pic
i will admit you are the most attractive dude on the planet if you send me her nudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Guy on very left with no jaw? And he’s a pinhead( seriously his head is so ducking small) and there is distorsion compare first guy head and last one the difference is huge
he still is better looking, you skull mog everyone there cause of your huge fod, but he has harmony.

You guys are coping the guy on very left he’s gl, but he had no bones, pinhead and nothing special

You guys are coping the guy on very left he’s gl, but he had no bones, pinhead and nothing special
The guy to the left of hoodie guy mogs you even though he looks like a manlet

he still is better looking, you skull mog everyone there cause of your huge fod, but he has harmony.

Another cope, I have harmony too, bro stop your bullshit what isn’t harmonious about my face ?

send us his pics (and the nudes of that hot girl dont forget faggot)

his skull is normal, maybe a bit small for 6'2

Another cope, I have harmony too, bro stop your bullshit what isn’t harmonious about my face ?
No you lack harmony. We are born with the ability to recognize human faces, and I can assure you that other guy's face is more human than your one.

The tree guys you said that they mog me and me a random pic taken by my ex gf, strange pose. I admit that the very left guy on this pic is gl, but irl he isn’t That gl, pro pic
No you lack harmony. We are born with the ability to recognize human faces, and I can assure you that other guy's face is more human than your one.

I have very sim metrical and harmonious face stop coping once again what isn’t symmetric idiot ?

The tree guys you said that they mog me and me a random pic taken by my ex gf, strange pose. I admit that the very left guy on this pic is gl, but irl he isn’t That gl, pro pic

I have very sim metrical and harmonious face stop coping once again what isn’t symmetric idiot ?

Harmony isn't necessarily only symmetry. Some of your specific ratios/lengths are off imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Im sorry. The last guy mogs you so fuckng much. Hes a chadlite even though he has extreme NCT.

And that eye color halo is insane.

Which guy is he in the group picture? The one on the far right?

Harmony isn't necessarily only symmetry. Some of your specific ratios/lengths are off imo.

What ratios length do you have to argue your shit ?
Im sorry. The last guy mogs you. Hes a chadlite even though he has extreme NCT.

And that eye color halo is insane.

His eyes are black that’s an effect

Eye area, narrow face, lips nose, brows no brow ridge should I continue or ?

What a faggot. Nvm which one is he in the group pic? The one on the far right?

Im 185cm si actually my skull is big for 6.1 tall
i can tell a skull size approx from pics, ur face size is in average range for a regular sized guy, aka 5'9-6' guy. If u domt believe me, get ur ipd checked by an optometrist and but a pair of calipers and measure

Eye area, narrow face, lips nose, brows no brow ridge should I continue or ?
? His face is wider he has brows and his eyes are more harmonious imo.

What a faggot. Nvm which one is he in the group pic? The one on the far right?

On the far right yes than manlet. How can you tell this guys mog me without trolling I eye mog him, brow ridge mog him, skull mog him, bones mog him, brows mog him and even harmony mog him
? His face is wider he has brows and his eyes are more harmonious imo.

His face wider ? He has brow, bro my brows > him
i can tell a skull size approx from pics, ur face size is in average range for a regular sized guy, aka 5'9-6' guy. If u domt believe me, get ur ipd checked by an optometrist and but a pair of calipers and measure

Yess maybe I will try

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and Autist
@Arceus300 mogs them all tbh. @Arceus300 like my comment now :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656, Arceus300 and 1 other person
Thanks bro, but I still would like to know what is this cope about the guy with pct, for me he looks like shit for real

• +1
Reactions: Tony
bro, im not trying to make fun of you, this isnt a forum to make people feel better about themselves, im just telling you what I think.

Thanks bro, but I still would like to know what is this cope about the guy with pct, for me he looks like shit for real
m8FFSvS.jpg

This girl is so beautiful. Pls dont tell me shes a slut