omnipresent Chad fallacy (CUCKS GTFIH!) - why betabuxxing is good

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
You niggas be treating Chads like some omnipresent being who is always around corner looking to fuck your girl, while developing a scenario in your head where your foid in LTR is cheating on you for some Chad dick. Its subconscious cuckoldry caused by your BDD and lack of self esteem. Mentalcels will sacrifice LTR with a good woman because autists on here will say "muh you betabuxx she cheat", and convince you that some Chad is always around corner ready to smash and there's nothing you can do.

Remember you are a normie and gl people live in a different world. Chads + chadlites don't need to take normie girls as they already succeed in the dating market with stacies + HTB. Rarely a normie woman will cheat but when she does its usually with average guys from their social circles not ONS Chads, and they do it because they are not emotionally, financially or sexually satisfied. Yes those are only 3 reasons women cheat, not because of your lack of hollow cheeks or slight negative canthal tilt nigga, its your weak dick game.

So what do retarded gullible users on here do? They make crazy unrealistic goals to looksmax hoping to ascend into slayers. If you found this forum as virgin, im sorry but its unlikely you will ascend to point of getting regular ONS. If your an incel just work towards getting into LTR with your looksmatch and settle down. Stop fantasizing about slaying its not gonna happen bro. Betabuxxing is most based thing you can do, exchanging money for sex but in a LTR. Once you have kids she won't leave you.

Or you can believe rotters on here "muh Chad will fuck while your wife you b-betuabuxx its over!", tales from the basement, 87% women don't cheat :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and thereallegend
Chads + chadlites don't need to take normie girls as they already succeed in the dating market with stacies
bruh its just matter of seconds when chad doesnt sucked by stacy for 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
read every word bhai, chad lived rent free in my head

Imagine being at a such a low point in life that you settle for betabuxing. Pathetic

Imagine being at a such a low point in life that you settle for betabuxing. Pathetic
Cope I have higher bc than you whore. this thread is for incel rotters like you nigga settle down:forcedsmile: :feelshaha:

Cope I have higher bc than you whore. this thread is for incel rotters like you nigga settle down:forcedsmile: :feelshaha:
Real men either looksmax to slayer tier, cope or kill themselves. Muh betabux. Loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney and thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 20216
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Some insane percentage of Women in relationships have backup men they are regularly interacting with and they will swap you out for a better guy if she can. If she is attractive enough to get fucked by chad she is going to try to lovebomb and tie chad down, it's as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and thereallegend
You niggas be treating Chads like some omnipresent being who is always around corner looking to fuck your girl, while developing a scenario in your head where your foid in LTR is cheating on you for some Chad dick. Its subconscious cuckoldry caused by your BDD and lack of self esteem. Mentalcels will sacrifice LTR with a good woman because autists on here will say "muh you betabuxx she cheat", and convince you that some Chad is always around corner ready to smash and there's nothing you can do.
View attachment 1815092View attachment 1815119

Remember you are a normie and gl people live in a different world. Chads + chadlites don't need to take normie girls as they already succeed in the dating market with stacies + HTB. Rarely a normie woman will cheat but when she does its usually with average guys from their social circles not ONS Chads, and they do it because they are not emotionally, financially or sexually satisfied. Yes those are only 3 reasons women cheat, not because of your lack of hollow cheeks or slight negative canthal tilt nigga, its your weak dick game.

So what do retarded gullible users on here do? They make crazy unrealistic goals to looksmax hoping to ascend into slayers. If you found this forum as virgin, im sorry but its unlikely you will ascend to point of getting regular ONS. If your an incel just work towards getting into LTR with your looksmatch and settle down. Stop fantasizing about slaying its not gonna happen bro. Betabuxxing is most based thing you can do, exchanging money for sex but in a LTR. Once you have kids she won't leave you.

Or you can believe rotters on here "muh Chad will fuck while your wife you b-betuabuxx its over!", tales from the basement, 87% women don't cheat :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1815108
ok cuck

Chadlites will bang a standard 5/10 Becky. Its why so many of them on dating sites expect either a Chadlite or a tall HTN and ignore average guys. I guess some females in a LTR might do an average guy from the friend circle sometimes since it may be harder to arrange the meetup with the Chadlite or tall HTN.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Low T High E high cortisol cuck, we are not on reddit go back to cuckland settling for your becky while I weekly ballsdeep her when I'm bored.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Low T High E high cortisol cuck, we are not on reddit go back to cuckland settling for your becky while I weekly ballsdeep her when I'm bored.
"muh cuck" nigga I got more lays than you and you been rotting since 19, brutal

its over for your oldcel, I checked your profile nigga you balding :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you ain't slaying shit whore

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney
I actually want the world to only be inhabited by chads. There is no point to having cuckholds. They should not reproduce.

while OP wrote this post Chad was fucking his girl/future wife

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
You seem very low iq very low T to use low IQ tactic such as shame attack searching post history on an anonymous forum and in order to end making things up.

What you linked is at least NW 3.

5202-norwoodscale-1296x600.jpg

I am NW1.5 and I would even say closer to 1 than 2, as I said when I asked for help to anticipate.

I'm not a baldcell yet, NW1.5, I'm trying to resolve the issue before it arrives.

But it seems you struggles to quote me because you are just straight up lying. I am still searching for the best solution not waiting to see if I am at risk or not

Now it is very funny how you react when I called you "Low T High E high cortisol cuck", and then you act exactly like one, you lied, using shame attack, hoping people are stupid, like the low IQ low T you are, and deep inside you, you know this kind of thing can not happen irl because if not by me you would get crushed by the first man with 3 iq digits and minamal strength that you encounter, against which your pathetic accusations would go back to where they belong, to the fucking kitchen you fucking low T whore 2 months old account.