on how to judge attractiveness level of psl guys

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
use faceapp to change them to female and decide yourself how attractive they are
most of the good facial features are unisex and so is coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Not at all. Very dimorphic faces look like ass when they are gender bent. This only works for good looking men who are a bit androgynous like Chamalet or DiCaprio. For someone who is very GL but extremely dimorphic like Lundgren or Fabio they will look ugly when morphed but they are objectively extremely handsome men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, EverythingMaxxer, thecel and 8 others
i love hunter eyed women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Most women I know who tried faceapp (even Stacies) and swapped their gender got guys who were sub 4 psl. Many of them were upset they didn't get a guy who looked attractive.
I do know of a mixed high tier becky (somewhat robust jaw) who genderswapped her images and got a solid prettyboy chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and mortis
Most women I know who tried faceapp (even Stacies) and swapped their gender got guys who were sub 4 psl. Many of them were upset they didn't get a guy who looked attractive.
I do know of a mixed high tier becky (somewhat robust jaw) who genderswapped her images and got a solid prettyboy chadlite
because a female shouldn't look like a male, if you get an attractive male via face app then you are too masculine and ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
because a female shouldn't look like a male, if you get an attractive male via face app then you are too masculine and ugly
Thing is though this woman was a legit high tier becky
She showed her attractive faceapp guy ver. to someone and they said he looked like ER with dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Not at all. Very dimorphic faces look like ass when they are gender bent. This only works for good looking men who are a bit androgynous like Chamalet or DiCaprio. For someone who is very GL but extremely dimorphic like Lundgren or Fabio they will look ugly when morphed but they are objectively extremely handsome men.
Inkedfemalelundgrenedit

this isn't too bad for a masculine chad i could make "her" more feminine this is just gender swap
atleast you can accurately judge coloring and unisesx features like lips nose and eye shape in this instance

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, lutte, ManzareK and 1 other person
i'm talking about male to female gender swap because women get most of their beauty from fakeup while males get it from good features

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i'm talking about male to female gender swap because women get most of their beauty from fakeup while males get it from good features
Most men I know who did faceapp got beckies and above conversely
They said "I'd tap that"

Most women who did faceapp were unhappy with their results apart from the htb mentioned

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
i'm not sure what to think about my gender swap jfl, looks too much like a man cus of my jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Xangsane
Cope, almost all men who gender swapped faces looked attractive as women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Xangsane
Women can look good with hunter or prey eyes.
inkedfemalelundgrenedit-jpg.1183721

@thecel what lookism professor thinks?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and thecel
use faceapp to change them to female and decide yourself how attractive they are
most of the good facial features are unisex and so is coloring
I tried this and i look like a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I tried it once and the picture turned into a female wrester

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10987
Oddly enough my ipd also increased when I did the test

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10987
Kek
Like who ?
Me i looked like this

A women you find on feminist propaganda

Slight longer Midface,longer lips and larger forehead

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Still should watch out with it. Close to eyes..
I take hits super well to eye area + Jawline/chin
even my brother notice that i resist like a champion but nose however ?
It make me suffer as hell

• Woah
I take hits super well to eye area + Jawline/chin
even my brother notice that i resist like a champion but nose however ?
It make me suffer as hell
Man you shouldn't be doing this before losing weight but whatever. There are serious illnesses you can get..

• +1
  • +1
Even then it's done with gloves
Of fucking course
He would already send me to hopital whitout gloves
He is a top tier fighter whitout ayn him

• +1