• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
D8A02F50 B567 45B4 BF1B 0AFE8B79F3C0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and 11 others
Complete and utter shit thread
height means nothing literally 0 without face

one direction were the most popular band in the world cause of FACE, no girls cared they were short

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma

Bruuuutal 2010-2015 pill fellow brocel :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

i remember when all the girls in my grade were talking about marrying x member of 1D and i called that member gay and they got so pissed, fun times :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kroker and TsarTsar444
justin bieber too
but i love more who dua li pa no no i dont like her i like icarly i want miranda cos k grove

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
zayn mogs all of them

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 2403
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 2403
i remember when all the girls in my grade were talking about marrying x member of 1D and i called that member gay and they got so pissed, fun times :feelsgood:
Fuark i have this wierd relationship with 1D and Bieber too, i didn't like them back then and would make fun of them with my male friends to the girls and they would get angry at us jfl, but now i miss those times and listen to 1D so i can cope that im in 2013 again :(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
height means nothing literally 0 without face

one direction were the most popular band in the world cause of FACE, no girls cared they were short
Yeah because you can only see their faces in their videos.

Fuark i have this wierd relationship with 1D and Bieber too, i didn't like them back then and would make fun of them with my male friends to the girls and they would get angry at us jfl, but now i miss those times and listen to 1D so i can cope that im in 2013 again :(
exact same ngl, i started listening to bieber, 1D in like 2016, when girls stopped talking about them as much was when i started liking them myself

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Brutal mog by Zayn.

everything is cope when you have status

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Cope. If girls stood next to a short Chad irl they'd be repulsed, it only works because they don''t know their height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Cope. If girls stood next to a short Chad irl they'd be repulsed, it only works because they don''t know their height.
It works due to having an extensive team managing their public image. They're all around the same height and were carefully managed from a public image perspective to avoid having them heightmogged by men outside of the group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
One directions fanbase is 12 year old girls. they dont care about height yet. when they hit 15+ the main attraction factor is height. stop coping

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, turkproducer, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person

All guys made fun of him back then but he had undeniable talent.

and purpose was an actual banger lmaoo

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
One directions fanbase is 12 year old girls. they dont care about height yet. when they hit 15+ the main attraction factor is height. stop coping
Cope
Face is always the MAIN attraction factor, always, not debatable
But height enters the conversation when they get older for sure

manlet chad is still a slayer while ugly tall is not even close

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Women dont see their height

Cope

You need to be at least normie for height to even enter the equation everyone knows that, but girls want the whole package.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Just be a famous band theory

Cope

cope i never see manlet chads in town with girlfriends. but every single guy i see with a girlfriend is an ugly tall guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
How many face do you have retard?