One key component to being a slayer

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
You have to be opportunistic. Taking opportunities that come at you or even making ones out of less than ideal scenarios.

For example, I was walking out of the grocery store at night and this hella fine chick asked me for a cigarette. I don’t smoke so I rarely carry any (I carry them for scenarios like this),

So I told her no, sorry.
But I quickly thought to myself “This bitch is fine AF” so as soon as she started walking away I offered to buy her some and she agreed, and I convinced her to ride in my car to the nearest store to get some.

With the right vehicle that’s pretty much I slay. Unfortunately blew it but I’m not too worried about it because I gained good experience, always say you don’t have any and offer to take her to where she needs to go to buy some. Quite frankly I can see many variations of this technique not just with cigarettes.

Get a lot of muscle mass and take opportunities like this. Give her what she wants and then go gorilla mode and fuck her, I failed to do the very last part. Probably because I’ve been off roids too long.

Any time a woman is in your car and you like her you should be touching her and going as far and aggressive as you please until she tells you to stop (or keep going if you don’t mind doing something that socially castrating, I think it’s best to just fuck the ones that let you and release the ones that don’t).

Opportunities my friend, make them, take them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
i have 0 opportunities

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Just4Beast, Gengar, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
Just have opportunities bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Bashan
i dont look like a smoker
Well then when a chick asks you for money instead tell her you’re out and offer to drive her to an atm to give her a $20.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Just make opportunities while chad has everything curated to him. Stfu its an unwinnable battle.
Open some hopeless thread about life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Just make opportunities while chad has everything curated to him. Stfu its an unwinnable battle.
How would you know chads life when you aren’t one?

Well then when a chick asks you for money instead tell her you’re out and offer to drive her to an atm to give her a $20.
chicks dont ask me for anything man

I know chads
If you’re friends with a man, and you need help getting laid, and HE CANT HELP YOU…

He doesn’t get laid. I promise you this. I had a normie chubby Mexican friend that helped connect me with a meth source to pick up meth head women and he showed me to hooker locations in my home city I didn’t know existed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and AbandonShip
If you’re friends with a man, and you need help getting laid, and HE CANT HELP YOU…

He doesn’t get laid. I promise you this. I had a normie chubby Mexican friend that helped connect me with a meth source to pick up meth head women and he showed me to hooker locations in my home city I didn’t know existed.
Nah thats not true. You just hang out with bottom of the barrel types if methheads is what you are getting. No thanks

Nah thats not true. You just hang out with bottom of the barrel types if methheads is what you are getting. No thanks
Work your way up. Break the ice with “bottom of the barrel” types and then improve your social ranking to get with higher social ranked women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 19036 and AbandonShip
Work your way up. Break the ice with “bottom of the barrel” types and then improve your social ranking to get with higher social ranked women.
Okay man. Thanks for the advice i'll never use

Okay man. Thanks for the advice i'll never use
Well that’s on you then. I think you’ll change in the future and improve your situation.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Dnrd.

Key component number 1: looking good.

Dnrd.

Key component number 1: looking good.
That’s your standard for good material?

Go watch relationship advice on socially acceptable platforms they have millions of likes.

I remember you, how's the trucking business? Already a millionaire?

I remember you, how's the trucking business? Already a millionaire?
In a couple months? No I’m trying to build my credit score so I can loan out a truck and be an Owner Operator. My credit score just “started” and it’s currently 655, though it should be significantly higher because my credit score hasn’t updated my most recent car payment.

Don’t pretend like if I said yes and proved it you wouldn’t squirm and die inside.

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
You have to be opportunistic. Taking opportunities that come at you or even making ones out of less than ideal scenarios.

For example, I was walking out of the grocery store at night and this hella fine chick asked me for a cigarette. I don’t smoke so I rarely carry any (I carry them for scenarios like this),

So I told her no, sorry.
But I quickly thought to myself “This bitch is fine AF” so as soon as she started walking away I offered to buy her some and she agreed, and I convinced her to ride in my car to the nearest store to get some.

With the right vehicle that’s pretty much I slay. Unfortunately blew it but I’m not too worried about it because I gained good experience, always say you don’t have any and offer to take her to where she needs to go to buy some. Quite frankly I can see many variations of this technique not just with cigarettes.

Get a lot of muscle mass and take opportunities like this. Give her what she wants and then go gorilla mode and fuck her, I failed to do the very last part. Probably because I’ve been off roids too long.

Any time a woman is in your car and you like her you should be touching her and going as far and aggressive as you please until she tells you to stop (or keep going if you don’t mind doing something that socially castrating, I think it’s best to just fuck the ones that let you and release the ones that don’t).

Driving a woman to a store to buy her cigarettes, bitch that's simping. Do you know what the price of petrol is here in the EU? Nowadays it is cheaper to fly than to refuel.

Driving a woman to a store to buy her cigarettes, bitch that's simping. Do you know what the price of petrol is here in the EU? Nowadays it is cheaper to fly than to refuel.
Bro I’m not going to stop brining women into my car because you don’t approve of simping. I’m this close to slaying stranger women that are hot and stranded.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass

So I told her no, sorry.

Just go to jail theory

Whenever a woman interacts with you, she is interested.

Whenever a woman interacts with you, she is interested.
Absolutely true. And you have to be a quick thinker to reel her in. Always assume she wants to have 10 babies with you.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
based. all the big playaz have started from the bottom (in general not slaying or sum shit)

So I told her no, sorry.

Only works for people who aren’t ugly. JFL if you think a woman would agree to enter a truecel’s car.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Only works for people who aren’t ugly. JFL if you think a woman would agree to enter a truecel’s car.
But have you asked?

A femoid for a ride?
I don't even have a car. But if I did they would say no because I'm ugly. I got rejected by a girl I really liked due to being ugly. :(

I don't even have a car. But if I did they would say no because I'm ugly. I got rejected by a girl I really liked due to being ugly. :(
Every man with a car and high paying career gets women. Whether it be hookers or beta providing.

Every man with a car and high paying career gets women. Whether it be hookers or beta providing.
True, anyone can betabuxx, but the point is that you're supposed to get these things without having a high-paying career. Due to being facially attractive. That's what really matters to us. And even if you're not facially attractive, as long as you're just average, it's fine. But when you are below that, like me, then it never began.

True, anyone can betabuxx, but the point is that you're supposed to get these things without having a high-paying career. Due to being facially attractive. That's what really matters to us. And even if you're not facially attractive, as long as you're just average, it's fine. But when you are below that, like me, then it never began.

Betabuxxing is extremely difficult because it’s extremely expensive. The notion betabuxxing is easy and looksmaxxing is hard (or impossible) is ridiculous. It’s the other way around. And the payout for betabuxxing is better because you have a choice amongst women if you’re rich enough, whereas you’re essentially begging for them relying solely on looksmaxxing.

Ideally you should be doing both, but more emphasis on moneymaxxing. Because you can moneymax without looksmaxxing but doing it the other way around isn’t possible unless you do the very basics which don’t help much.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Betabuxxing is extremely difficult because it’s extremely expensive. The notion betabuxxing is easy and looksmaxxing is hard (or impossible) is ridiculous. It’s the other way around. And the payout for betabuxxing is better because you have a choice amongst women if you’re rich enough, whereas you’re essentially begging for them relying solely on looksmaxxing.

Ideally you should be doing both, but more emphasis on moneymaxxing. Because you can moneymax without looksmaxxing but doing it the other way around isn’t possible unless you do the very basics which don’t help much.
I agree that moneymaxxing is more beneficial in the long run. Even if you do looksmaxxing, one day it will all go to waste. Ever seen a hot grandpa? Exactly. You never will. Because looks are temporary. Of course, money could be temporary once new coins and bills are introduced but it has more value in the long run. Unfortunately for me I'm an all around fuck up so I have no money, I don't go to college and I don't have any savings. I decided against plastic surgery but maybe one day I will change my mind again but I doubt it. All I need to fix is my nose and I will at least be average. It's the only thing stopping me.

I agree that moneymaxxing is more beneficial in the long run. Even if you do looksmaxxing, one day it will all go to waste. Ever seen a hot grandpa? Exactly. You never will. Because looks are temporary. Of course, money could be temporary once new coins and bills are introduced but it has more value in the long run. Unfortunately for me I'm an all around fuck up so I have no money, I don't go to college and I don't have any savings. I decided against plastic surgery but maybe one day I will change my mind again but I doubt it. All I need to fix is my nose and I will at least be average. It's the only thing stopping me.
If I ever have kids ima be sure to set aside emergency surgery funds in case they become a mentalcel like you so I can streamline them through the “I’m ugly” phase in their life, they get the nose job, and move and save 2-5 years of wasted time and suffering.

If I ever have kids ima be sure to set aside emergency surgery funds in case they become a mentalcel like you so I can streamline them through the “I’m ugly” phase in their life, they get the nose job, and move and save 2-5 years of wasted time and suffering.
I would have been better off if I went with plastic surgery. Right now I admit I am ugly but people in real life tell me I'm not but they are just virtue signaling. How can I not be objectively ugly when my nose is deformed? Even if it were true that I'm not ugly (I definitely am), I could never believe it anyway because of a deformity. I even asked random girls online if they could give their opinion of me and I once again believe they are virtue signaling. They also claimed I wasn't ugly but at least they admitted my nose was crooked. If it weren't, maybe I would have had the confidence to contact my oneitis earlier on but alas I fucked up and I got rejected because I'm ugly.

I would have been better off if I went with plastic surgery. Right now I admit I am ugly but people in real life tell me I'm not but they are just virtue signaling. How can I not be objectively ugly when my nose is deformed? Even if it were true that I'm not ugly (I definitely am), I could never believe it anyway because of a deformity. I even asked random girls online if they could give their opinion of me and I once again believe they are virtue signaling. They also claimed I wasn't ugly but at least they admitted my nose was crooked. If it weren't, maybe I would have had the confidence to contact my oneitis earlier on but alas I fucked up and I got rejected because I'm ugly.
Women love men when they are under extreme stress, fear, and anxiety, caused by the external world. Your onitis rejected you because her life was too easy. If you two randomly got stranded on a remote jungle with dangerous predators her foid instincts would kick in and think you’re the most handsome being on the planet and she’d get wet like a waterfall next to you.

Being in a safe environment you can looksmax all you want they won’t find you attractive or love you, and just use you for money or to get ahead in life.

Women love men when they are under extreme stress, fear, and anxiety, caused by the external world. Your onitis rejected you because her life was too easy. If you two randomly got stranded on a remote jungle with dangerous predators her foid instincts would kick in and think you’re the most handsome being on the planet and she’d get wet like a waterfall next to you.

Being in a safe environment you can looksmax all you want they won’t find you attractive or love you, and just use you for money or to get ahead in life.
I believe that even in such a situation, I would also get rejected. Life is brutal but I have accepted it. Not much I can do now except just to get my shit in order; go to school, get a job.