One more reason to like teen/preteen girls over mature foids - they less human, what is good, because humans suck

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Humans are disgusting, hateable, and avoidable, and especially human females. In this, human female younglings come as less human, as still not fully knowing how to be human, so less turned into humanimal filth. So it even more than genetic hebephilia/ephebophilia makes teen/preteen girls into interesting choice, because of their non-human vibes, what are even more presented in those ones who are non-standard, not like other girls - freaks and weirdos, and it is young freak human females only who is candidate for kemonomarriage, and non-divorce later only in case that instead of ordinary matured femoid who knowing how to human and that annoying roastie smirk, can't human, and/or don't want to become human, but instead freak of nature what is called kemono friend

Kemoiuksdjimas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, Deleted member 32285, Debetro and 3 others
reminder this is how op looks like
65-jpg.2357115
64-jpg.2357110

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, LampPostPrime, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Humans are disgusting, hateable, and avoidable, and especially human females. In this, human female younglings come as less human, as still not fully knowing how to be human, so less turned into humanimal filth. So it even more than genetic hebephilia/ephebophilia makes teen/preteen girls into interesting choice, because of their non-human vibes, what are even more presented in those ones who are non-standard, not like other girls - freaks and weirdos, and it is young freak human females only who is candidate for kemonomarriage, and non-divorce later only in case that instead of ordinary matured femoid who knowing how to human and that annoying roastie smirk, can't human, and/or don't want to become human, but instead freak of nature what is called kemono friend

View attachment 2407534
Cook you fucking fatass

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
adulthood is a curse of an existence..it is an anomaly which should never have occured

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32285 and Napoleon de Geso
adulthood is a curse of an existence..it is an anomaly which should never have occured
In space luxury communism we can be children with permanently young robowaifus

Kosmololis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Tabula Rasa
In space luxury communism we can be children with permanently young robowaifus
The adult stage of human maturity is an error in human biology that must be corrected.

@Splinter901

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 32285
The adult stage of human maturity is an error in human biology that must be corrected.

@Splinter901
Especially in human female maturity. Men can atleast be handsome at older ages, while females...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Tabula Rasa

@Splinter901

The thing is that you are an adult by the time u have reproductive capability so at around 14, the problem is the destruction that comes from aging and in some cases just the maturation, I peaked in looks at 17 even if my face matured more some years later, I think that development was a looksmin. Regardless there is no point for someone to ever look +30yo, the only thing that comes after prime is destruction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Tabula Rasa and Debetro

I wish I was more clever when younger and took the chance when I had it.

Last edited:
The older people get the worse they become.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
adulthood is hellish. If I knew how bad things will be I would drown myself as a kid

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Tabula Rasa
My biggest problem is society's obsession with age gap . I dont even need physical relation with a young girl but atleast i need a human to be with most girls after 17 are not human . They are just following those rules that nature has made them to i.e choosing chads giving birth and then moving to someone else. They can never be a companion . People have problem with 21 year olds being with 15 year old. They project their shit onto others. This way my whole life will be a blank paper without any memorable thing. I made my self taller stronger only to be with a programmed robit like females over 17 ???

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Fuck, look at this, yes they are not at their fertile peak, but that skin quality, that youthfulness, pure intact looks and brain, energy etc.

I wish I was more clever when younger and took the chance when I had it, now I'm a putrifying oldcel who is deteriorating and will need to conform with ugly chronic fakeup mentally ill almost infertile "women" for the rest of my life.

Humans need to find a way to slow down development, it happens way too fast.

I don't like those, they ugly and too human. And older will become even nastier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
My biggest problem is society's obsession with age gap . I dont even need physical relation with a young girl but atleast i need a human to be with most girls after 17 are not human . They are just following those rules that nature has made them to i.e choosing chads giving birth and then moving to someone else. They can never be a companion . People have problem with 21 year olds being with 15 year old. They project their shit onto others. This way my whole life will be a blank paper without any memorable thing. I made my self taller stronger only to be with a programmed robit like females over 17 ???
Adulthood dulls the mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Debetro