one of the best looksmax/statusmax

N

nosemaxxing

Bronze
one of the best looksmax is getting a motorcycle, it cost a bit, but is one of the best NTmaxxing, Stylemaxxixng, Dark traidmaxxing, let me write down some advantage a motorcycle have.

- Helmet, A cool helmet can make u do some nt sick pics, without showing ur sick cunt face
-Jacket, it add a lot of frame if u pic a good one, and make u look jacked+ Dark Traid Max
-The Motorcycle, i bought a motorcycle 2 months ago, i posted a pic and 10 girls asked me to hang out some of them i already had something in the past, but doesnt matter ( i hitted depresssion lately that's why i dont kiss a girl since 6 months)

Now, There are a lot of motorcycle
There are NAKED
Ktm 1290 super duke r 2020 02

There are MOTARDS
Download

There are SuperSports (THIS IS MINE)
Download

And so one, there are a lot of types, but this are the most used, and the most NT.
Let's talk about COSTS
The motorcycle Cost a lot, it also depends if it is already used, or not, it can go from (2000-10000) $
Insurance is the second big cost it can go (600-1600) YEARLY

I know probably most of you dont care, but it helped me a lot, not only with girls, but also with confidance, and it coped a lot my rotting and depression.
Good Luck to everybody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, amorfati, Lawton88 and 3 others
one of the best looksmax is getting a motorcycle, it cost a bit, but is one of the best NTmaxxing, Stylemaxxixng, Dark traidmaxxing, let me write down some advantage a motorcycle have.

- Helmet, A cool helmet can make u do some nt sick pics, without showing ur sick cunt face
-Jacket, it add a lot of frame if u pic a good one, and make u look jacked+ Dark Traid Max
-The Motorcycle, i bought a motorcycle 2 months ago, i posted a pic and 10 girls asked me to hang out some of them i already had something in the past, but doesnt matter ( i hitted depresssion lately that's why i dont kiss a girl since 6 months)

Now, There are a lot of motorcycle
There are NAKED
View attachment 1490524
There are MOTARDS
View attachment 1490525
There are SuperSports (THIS IS MINE)
View attachment 1490527
And so one, there are a lot of types, but this are the most used, and the most NT.
Let's talk about COSTS
The motorcycle Cost a lot, it also depends if it is already used, or not, it can go from (2000-10000) $
Insurance is the second big cost it can go (600-1600) YEARLY

I know probably most of you dont care, but it helped me a lot, not only with girls, but also with confidance, and it coped a lot my rotting and depression.
Good Luck to everybody
Used cars don't give any dopamine and just feel like tools. I might get a motorcycle, lots of fun, socialmaxx/ be with biker girls, one day I'll accidently kill myself but I won't have to mentally commit

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, LastHopeForNorman and nosemaxxing
Used cars don't give any dopamine and just feel like tools. I might get a motorcycle, lots of fun, socialmaxx/ be with biker girls, one day I'll accidently kill myself but I won't have to mentally commit
my brother is been riding motorcycles for 20 years, got some incidents , but nothing really bad, and he alsso got some sick scar , its not sure that u will die , if u got some motivation in life and a bit of iq u are fine (btw i wanted to commite suicide and tought that with a bike would be easier, but now im good)

my brother is been riding motorcycles for 20 years, got some incidents , but nothing really bad, and he alsso got some sick scar , its not sure that u will die , if u got some motivation in life and a bit of iq u are fine (btw i wanted to commite suicide and tought that with a bike would be easier, but now im good)
idk i saw the aftermath of a motorcycle accident near me. Car barley had a dent and there was a pool of blood and a dude dead with motorcycle oblidirated and I'm not sure how, I'm an anxious person so it would help if I could commit to riding one

idk i saw the aftermath of a motorcycle accident near me. Car barley had a dent and there was a pool of blood and a dude dead with motorcycle oblidirated and I'm not sure how, I'm an anxious person so it would help if I could commit to riding one
yes its dangerous

Not worth dying over lol. Motorcycles are way too dangerous

Not trying to become an organ donor

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AscendingHero