One of the biggest regrets in my life is not learning German

P

Prettyboy

Banned
in high school. My parents instead gaslighted me into learning French & Russian instead :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

827C56DB 1868 4820 8BBD 4A4FB2909ED5

You might as well rope if you didnt learn German as an European once you start to work, German companies are unavoidable, they are everywhere

Mainland Europe is just Germany’s economic colony

The only use I ever got of Russian is I slayed 3 Ukrainian refugee JBs because of it, but careerwise it’s toilet paper

A3F2A6A3 0108 4251 8A10 016D920B5C24

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
Id rather have the Ukranian JBs tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Bakin donuts 🍩, HerpDerpson and 8 others
German is the best language. no doubt. Keiner wird verstehen was hier steht

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Adonis, germanlooks and 1 other person
im going to learn it soon , never too late

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Same but I wish I would’ve started learning Chinese first before I learn Russian.

Haven’t had much use for it ever since I got out of DLI

Most Germans speak English anyway. So unless you aimed to live in the middle of nowhere in Germany you're not really missing out on much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Finalcut123, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Du kannst mich nicht verstehen.
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: El Ñero, Bakin donuts 🍩 and germanlooks
in high school. My parents instead gaslighted me into learning French & Russian instead :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

View attachment 1814938

You might as well rope if you didnt learn German as an European once you start to work, German companies are unavoidable, they are everywhere

The only use I ever got of Russian is I slayed 3 Ukrainian refugee JBs because of it, but careerwise it’s toilet paper

View attachment 1814941
I’m learning German as my fourth language to fuck faelids

Most Germans speak English anyway. So unless you aimed to live in the middle of nowhere in Germany you're not really missing out on much.
Daily life and business is different. If you want to climb the career ladder in a company, you’ll be required to speak their language. German companies are unavoidable is most industries

Bosch, Siemens, Thyssenkrupp, BMW, Volkswagen group, Drogerie Markt, Aldi / LIidl , Deutsche Bank, Allianz , SAP, T mobile etc etc

+ you need to be familiar with German business etiquette. Same would go for American, Chinese companies , they are a lot different company culture wise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero and 2 others
so how is ur russian/french so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Johnnybegood
  • +1
Reactions: El Ñero and Need2Ascend
Germanic is autistic language. Learn latin and clergy max

• Love it
But most German and French companies have branches all over Europe and they pay at least country's average salary just for knowing their homeland language.

If you are Eruopean you have to know German or French because it gives you many job opportunities.
What about English? I mean basic knowledge of English is just a standard now, but I would argue that if you know German or French you will be able to get decent job even without English. Knowing English means really nothing in current job market because everyone knows it and theres always enough people that know English.

If I could magically forget my shitty English and instead I would know German or French on same level I would take that offer instantly.

Last edited:
Russian is unavoidable if you're going to deal with the black market, especially in Europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fjor2096, eyes and 2 others
You should still try to learn German if you are planning of emigrating out of hungary, it will be hard yes but should be worth it career wise.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Prettyboy
so how is ur russian/french so far
I’d say pretty good. I love how logical Russian language is, especially their gendering system; French’s words genders are pain in the ass to leearn even though there are rules of thumbs

But most German and French companies have branches all over Europe and they pay at least country's average salary just for knowing their homeland language.

If you are Eruopean you have to know German or French because it gives you many job opportunities.
What about English? I mean basic knowledge of English is just a standard now, but I would argue that if you know German or French you will be able to get decent job even without English. Knowing English means really nothing in current job market because everyone knows it and theres always enough people that know English.

If I could magically forget my shitty English and instead I would know German or French on same level I would take that offer instantly.
French companies are infamous for requiring French. French people are proud and dislike speaking English in general

You should still try to learn German if you are planning of emigrating out of hungary, it will be hard yes but should be worth it career wise.
I’m already learning German in my free time but it would have saved me time if I did in back in school. I feel like we can learn languages better when we are kids too

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Lmao

View attachment 1814938

View attachment 1814941
You can still learn German, I suggest you to listen to the most articulate German man in history to build good listening comprehension skills

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 14693

View attachment 1814938

View attachment 1814941
Lifefuel for me currently learning German for several reasons..

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prettyboy and germanlooks

View attachment 1814938

View attachment 1814941
How's Germany as a country overall in your opinion?

• +1
You can still learn German, I suggest you to listen to the most articulate German man in history to build good listening comprehension skills

He speaks with an dialect

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Prettyboy and germanlooks
german isnt too bard to learn i think, its somehwta sinilar to norwegian

• So Sad
But you are lucky to have actually learned a language thats atleast somewhat useful/speakable.

Meanwhile I choose Latin, a language that hasn't benefitted me at all:dafuckfeels:

Should have taken French or Spanish, fml.

But I learned spanish on my own, so you should be able to do it with german.

I am a german native so I guess im priviliged in this department. And english also came easy for me, same germatic language roots:ogre:

• +1
You know 3 languages? Mirin? What are the two other languages that you know?
English, French, Icelandic, and little of Scandinavian languages

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Do you know French because you live in the French part of Canada?
I don’t live in French part of canada, I took all my classes in French though for like 6 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How's Germany as a country overall in your opinion?
Orderly, efficient at the cost of being stiff

german isnt too bard to learn i think, its somehwta sinilar to norwegian
Its so far the hardest language I’ve touched. The gender rules are way too complicated , you need to speak the language to get familiar with them; that comes naturally for native speakers but it’s hard for foreigners like me. There are no shortcuts to remember them

Russian for example make it obvious what gender a word is: if it ends with a consonant, it’s masculine, if it ends with an a, it’s feminime.

French’s gender system is also quite random but there are ways to guess right 90% of the time

In Hungarian there are no genders; it’s a Finno-Ugric language

Meanwhile I choose Latin, a language that hasn't benefitted me at all:dafuckfeels:
Popemax :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, xanny and AscendingHero
@germanlooks @xanny thoughts?

Haha how's Germany from a blackpill perspective

Which part of Germany is best
I don’t think Germany is different from a Blackpill perspective to other countries.
Height standarts are probably a bit higher but besides that nothing else really.

But one thing I noticed is that German women on tinder are much more reserved and less sexual. When I tried tinder in the US it was much easier to write with the women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, xanny and AscendingHero
I don’t think Germany is different from a Blackpill perspective to other countries.
Height standarts are probably a bit higher but besides that nothing else really.

But one thing I noticed is that German women on tinder are much more reserved and less sexual. When I tried tinder in the US it was much easier to write with the women
My first impression of Germans is that they are less talkative (even less so than other Europeans who already aren’t outgoing) , I guess social circles are very important

I’d say pretty good. I love how logical Russian language is, especially their gendering system; French’s words genders are pain in the ass to leearn even though there are rules of thumbs
Learning the conjugations for each French word is so annoying, there is barely a common structure. I learned had French classes every day from grade 4-9 but I can only remember like 3 words now.

I’m already learning German in my free time but it would have saved me time if I did in back in school. I feel like we can learn languages better when we are kids too
Your neuroplasticity peaks incredibly early on, when you are a toddler. The older you get the worse your neuroplasticity gets and learning new skills, languages and adapting to new changes in life and technology becomes much much harder.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Aryan supremacy

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
i learned it over the internet in one year.

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

View attachment 1814938

View attachment 1814941
Why do you think you can't learn a new language if you are not in school?

Learning the conjugations for each French word is so annoying, there is barely a common structure. I learned had French classes every day from grade 4-9 but I can only remember like 3 words now.
Do people have to learn French outside Québec?

Your neuroplasticity peaks incredibly early on, when you are a toddler. The older you get the worse your neuroplasticity gets and learning new skills, languages and adapting to new changes in life and technology becomes much much harder.
I think the words and grammatical rules are just a matter of consistently sitting down and memorizing them. The hardest aspect of learning a new language for me is making that language’s own way thinking yours; each language has their own native speakers and their language is the verbal indicator of their thought processes. You need to think completely differently while speaking different languages.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lmao

View attachment 1814938

View attachment 1814941
nice larp mixed with a sneaky humblebrag, you'd do well on Reddit:bluepill:

Thats gigacope. To get good at an language a baby needs 10 years. You need 2 years as an adult.

Only things that babies can do better is pronounciation.

This is true, nevertheless, you could artificially induce neurogenesis and increase brain plasticity with the use of certain compounds. I'll actually be using a few while learning a language in order to see whether I notice increased comprehension.

• +1
This is true, nevertheless, you could artificially induce neurogenesis and increase brain plasticity with the use of certain compounds. I'll actually be using a few while learning a language in order to see whether I notice increased comprehension.
How are you going to be sure of how much can be attributed to placebo? Which compounds will you be using and which language will you try to learn?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Nah. English is enough. Chinese would be cool.

How are you going to be sure of how much can be attributed to placebo? Which compounds will you be using and which language will you try to learn?
I couldn't entirely, I guess. I suppose I could keep a log prior to and after use of how many vocabulary words I retain daily (I use a flashcard app for them, called Anki).

I'll primarily be using Cerebrolysin, though stimulants like amphetamine and methylphenidate also induce neuroplasticity in low doses.
Hopefully, I will also be able to use vorinostat/crebinostat, which are HDAC inhibitors.
There's a list of extraordinary things these compounds can induce but increased neuroplasticity is one of them.

The language will be Norwegian, I've been learning it for a while actually but it's been on-off so not terribly much progress.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I couldn't entirely, I guess. I suppose I could keep a log prior to and after use of how many vocabulary words I retain daily (I use a flashcard app for them, called Anki).

I'll primarily be using Cerebrolysin, though stimulants like amphetamine and methylphenidate also induce neuroplasticity in low doses.
Hopefully, I will also be able to use vorinostat/crebinostat, which are HDAC inhibitors.
There's a list of extraordinary things these compounds can induce but increased neuroplasticity is one of them.

The language will be Norwegian, I've been learning it for a while actually but it's been on-off so not terribly much progress.
Why Norwegian? Are you planning on immigrating to there? Also are all of these substances legal in the Netherlands? IIRC the netherlands does have a pretty relaxed drug laws.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
German sounds like a bunch of headless chicken talking with their noses

Theres also too much oink oink which is probably why most German look like pigs

Romanian mogs. Glory to the vampirai homeland @PCT01

Why Norwegian? Are you planning on immigrating to there? Also are all of these substances legal in the Netherlands? IIRC the netherlands does have a pretty relaxed drug laws.
I do plan on studying there in the future. Moving there not entirely sure as of yet. Certainly, not all of them are legal in the Netherlands, especially vorinostat/crebinostat. As those are more-so research compounds, vorinostat is, however, approved for use in cancer treatment but if IIRC is in the U.S.
So yeah, most of them are prescription drugs so it depends. I don't have a prescription yet for any but am working on it.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back