One of THE most NEFARIOUS MOGS I've EVER seen...

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
DD9B2D8D 2F7F 4CC7 9EE6 DB3288CBD295

JFL. Look at these 5'10 average gymcels doing weights their whole lives just to one day be utterly eclipsed by a 6'5 kazakh experiment looking motherfucker

His forearm is 2x them, I never seen anything like it. The power of ogremaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, MaxillaMaxing, currylightskin and 3 others
5/10
2/10
6/10
7/10

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I only see 1 mog, facemog.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, ROTTING, Gonthar and 2 others
he doesnt smv mog tho cos phenotype failo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
5/10
2/10
6/10
7/10
only face

otherwise theyre all subhumans

lasts face too weird for 7, prob looks like shit in front . only has a straight autistic eye area. nothing else. no harmony

Last edited:
Last guy gets all the pussy while other 3 do armwrestling the whole day
this

i can't imagine the ogre outslaying the fourth guy in any setting except pitch black nightclub setting

guy in white's biceps are almost as big as his neck

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
View attachment 1795844

JFL. Look at these 5'10 average gymcels doing weights their whole lives just to one day be utterly eclipsed by a 6'5 kazakh experiment looking motherfucker

His forearm is 2x them, I never seen anything like it. The power of ogremaxxing.
plot twist the ogre is 6ft and the rest 5'7 insects :lul:

• +1
Reactions: phonecell#4.1
I only see 1 mog, facemog.
Last guy gets all the pussy while other 3 do armwrestling the whole day
this

i can't imagine the ogre outslaying the fourth guy in any setting except pitch black nightclub setting

You guys dont understand, the last guy is clearly a gym tryhard, he measures his bicep, forearm, etc every week and tracks his progress with the focus of an aspergers mathematician, he spent his whole life trying to become as big, strong, and athletic as he possibly can but he looks like an insignificant cockroach next to the ogre. his life isnt slaying like us looks autists, weights is his life. the fact that you assume he is some random gym normie just cause of how small he looks next to this barbarian is just a testament to the mog. if you never experienced this irl you just cant understand, but that kind of devastation, knowing that no matter how much you poor your heart into something some 6'5 experiment will always make you look like a joke, its one of the most brutal and life threatening mogs you can experience. a sheer genetics mog like this is no laughing matter, its a serious threat to life and happiness. the way you guys talk "muhh face only" shows u probably never go outside or something, ur delusional as to how many ways u can get mogged to legit thoughts of self harm.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine and wollet2
You guys dont understand, the last guy is clearly a gym tryhard, he measures his bicep, forearm, etc every week and tracks his progress with the focus of an aspergers mathematician, he spent his whole life trying to become as big, strong, and athletic as he possibly can but he looks like an insignificant cockroach next to the ogre. his life isnt slaying like us looks autists, weights is his life. the fact that you assume he is some random gym normie just cause of how small he looks next to this barbarian is just a testament to the mog. if you never experienced this irl you just cant understand, but that kind of devastation, knowing that no matter how much you poor your heart into something some 6'5 experiment will always make you look like a joke, its one of the most brutal and life threatening mogs you can experience. a sheer genetics mog like this is no laughing matter, its a serious threat to life and happiness. the way you guys talk "muhh face only" shows u probably never go outside or something, ur delusional as to how many ways u can get mogged to legit thoughts of self harm.
i got your post but i couldn't care less. so what, i could probably mog that guy in sprinting because i'm more genetically fit for that, and not only that, it would also gave me a true advantage in a death or life situation. meanwhile facemogging grants me access to girls.

look at the left guys confidence bro, what mog

• JFL
i got your post but i couldn't care less. so what, i could probably mog that guy in sprinting because i'm more genetically fit for that, and not only that, it would also gave me a true advantage in a death or life situation. meanwhile facemogging grants me access to girls.
that motherfucker never trained sprinting in his life, he doesnt care if ur genetics are better in sprinting. meanwhile the 3 other fuckers have spent their life lifting weights and look like DYIL next to him.

are you the same italian BULL from lookism? arent you like some 6'4 24inch bideltoid monstrosity? i wouldnt expect you to get it ig

Brutal how they all have truecel faces besides the guy on the right

i get your post.

personally if i knew i dickmog, looked good and didnt get significantly skullmogged i wouldnt care at all btw. just my priorities ig.

that motherfucker never trained sprinting in his life, he doesnt care if ur genetics are better in sprinting. meanwhile the 3 other fuckers have spent their life lifting weights and look like DYIL next to him.

are you the same italian BULL from lookism? arent you like some 6'4 24inch bideltoid monstrosity? i wouldnt expect you to get it ig
i would look like a twink in between them. they all have bigger arms from training weight lifting and armwrestling. it can be said the same the other way around, the other 3 guys will spend their life trying to bang an average becky with game money and holding frame while last guy will just walk in and spread their pussies open.

i would look like a twink in between them. they all have bigger arms from training weight lifting and armwrestling. it can be said the same the other way around, the other 3 guys will spend their life trying to bang an average becky with game money and holding frame while last guy will just walk in and spread their pussies open.
still one of the most disgusting frame mogs of all time. the ogre made the 2 incels on the left suicidal since this picture was taken.

View attachment 1795844

how hes kazakh looks russian to me

• +1
how hes kazakh looks russian to me
I am not sure of his exact actual ethnic origins, it is very likely he is ethnically russian because there are lots of russians in kazakhstan, but his nationality is kazakh and that is all the information there is about him.