One of the reasons I am a 40yo virgin is I just couldn't accept the idea of "chasing" women.

reborn

reborn

Banned
It sure is gonna sound like a cope but I swear to God one of the reasons I am an incel at 40 is I just never felt like blowing sugar up womens' asses.

Like I had a couple of dates and I may have had a chance with some of those girls but they seemed arrogant as fuck like they were some kind of price...like I had to convince them of how much I wanted them etc. Like I had to be funny and self confidence to show them I am worth it. They were asking me questions like: "What car do you drive?" or "If you had to hold a speech in front of 100 people could you do it?" etc.

They just did the typical shit tests on me. And something in me always said: "Fuck you bitch! If you don't want to meet me at eye level then go to hell!"

And for the same reason I never really pursued women that didn't give me an IOI. Like women always expect you to approach first. Why? Why do we have to do the work? Do they need us less than we need them? If that is the case then FUCK THEM.

I am probably going to stay single for the rest of my life now even if a woman would actually want me. I will fuck hookers. But I have never made a fool out of myself for a bitch and I never will. And if the price was to die never having fucked anyone but a whore then so be it. At least I am not dying a beta bux for a single mom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted, delta7 and 18 others
congratz on your monk mode streak! keep it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Lihito, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Nigga's 40yo and still virgin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, Nautica, Deleted member 14543 and 7 others
You need to manipulate them, like be all sweet and accepting of their unacceptable behaviour at first, but when they start acting up in a relationship, yell in their face like the dominant alpha you are. After that apologize, and she knows you're not someone to be fucked with so easily, and start acting right. Rinse and repeat!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 8244, amorfati and 2 others
but when they start acting up in a relationship, yell in their face like the dominant alpha you are. After that apologize, and she knows you're not someone to be fucked with so easily, and start acting right. Rinse and repeat!
It's sad that this is what all women want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7098 and BigBiceps
Lol. If you have to chase women in order to get laid, it was already over for you :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 14478, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
It's sad that this is what all women want
Also what works is just being emotionally unavailable. I used to date this girl a while back, and when she wanted to break up, I just showed up and didn't react emotionally at all, just responded and explained myself, while she cried. I went home, and guess what? She's messaging me to come over :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Also what works is just being emotionally unavailable. I used to date this girl a while back, and when she wanted to break up, I just showed up and didn't react emotionally at all, just responded and explained myself, while she cried. I went home, and guess what? She's messaging me to come over :lul:
It sucks that you literally can't be yourself around these harlots otherwise they will see you as lesser of a man :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Nautica, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
It sucks that you literally can't be yourself around these harlots otherwise they will see you as lesser of a man :dafuckfeels:
Indeed. As a man you have no external support, only person you can truly trust is yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and sytyl
2018cel, mirin

over for naturally shy-cels, have to live an act your entire life if you're around them

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
cause they evil

over for naturally shy-cels, have to live an act your entire life if you're around them

This. Or you just don't give a fuck. My neighbour is 65 and never had a girlfriend in his entire life. I am pretty sure he only ever fucked whores. He always said he ain't no beta cuck so fuck them all. You can live without women. It is not impossible.

If a woman likes you, she will make it extremely easy for you to have sex with her. She will literally open doors for you and make it obvious. When she doesn't like you, she will need you to jump through loops, give you shit tests etc

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15099, Nautica and 3 others
It sure is gonna sound like a cope but I swear to God one of the reasons I am an incel at 40 is I just never felt like blowing sugar up womens' asses.

Like I had a couple of dates and I may have had a chance with some of those girls but they seemed arrogant as fuck like they were some kind of price...like I had to convince them of how much I wanted them etc. Like I had to be funny and self confidence to show them I am worth it. They were asking me questions like: "What car do you drive?" or "If you had to hold a speech in front of 100 people could you do it?" etc.

They just did the typical shit tests on me. And something in me always said: "Fuck you bitch! If you don't want to meet me at eye level then go to hell!"

And for the same reason I never really pursued women that didn't give me an IOI. Like women always expect you to approach first. Why? Why do we have to do the work? Do they need us less than we need them? If that is the case then FUCK THEM.

I am probably going to stay single for the rest of my life now even if a woman would actually want me. I will fuck hookers. But I have never made a fool out of myself for a bitch and I never will. And if the price was to die never having fucked anyone but a whore then so be it. At least I am not dying a beta bux for a single mom.
Based Department called

Damn Bhai u r legit wizard

If a woman likes you, she will make it extremely easy for you to have sex with her. She will literally open doors for you and make it obvious. When she doesn't like you, she will need you to jump through loops, give you shit tests etc
This. If you have to try, its over.

Fucking hell, the title reminds me of my mindset rn. Shiet this is a scary glimpse into my potential fate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It sure is gonna sound like a cope
It kind of is. I've never pursued women either but have had some sexual experiences due to women aggressively pursuing me.

It kind of is. I've never pursued women either but have had some sexual experiences due to women aggressively pursuing me.
Seems like you have no reason to be so pessimitic tbh. What's your bodycount?