One of the worst bullying experiences I have had

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
When I was 13, i was sitting at the library studying alone cuz I had no friends. A few meters away, two guys my age were sitting. One of them looked at me and said
"Hey little boy" but ignored him. But he persisted and said again "Hey little boy, come here". I was terrified, they were scary. They both had shaved head, the guy who did the talking was shorter than me but he had those big eyes that wouldn't blink and it was as if he stared into your soul. His friend was a giant, a slow talker.

I asked them "What do you want from me?", he replied "Oh, we just saw you alone and thought we could be your friends" while smiling. I didnt like their attitude so I run away. They would probbably beat me up later, they always do.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: frendly, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
*One of the worst autism outbreaks i've ever had

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15748 and 2 others
Ok, traumatisedogre

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
tldr: OP has goes full aspie and misses yet another chance to make friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Informationcapitali, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
What a faggot you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
"hey litttle boy" isnt how you make friends
Guys love fucking around with each other, if you were a good sport about it maybe you could've made some friends.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 15827
When I was 13, i was sitting at the library studying alone cuz I had no friends. A few meters away, two guys my age were sitting. One of them looked at me and said
"Hey little boy" but ignored him. But he persisted and said again "Hey little boy, come here". I was terrified, they were scary. They both had shaved head, the guy who did the talking was shorter than me but he had those big eyes that wouldn't blink and it was as if he stared into your soul. His friend was a giant, a slow talker.

I asked them "What do you want from me?", he replied "Oh, we just saw you alone and thought we could be your friends" while smiling. I didnt like their attitude so I run away. They would probbably beat me up later, they always do.

Guys love fucking around with each other, if you were a good sport about it maybe you could've made some friends.
Nah they were just being cunts. People love acting like that when in groups.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 18086
Hey little boy

• JFL
Reactions: Kyff, fjor2096 and Deleted member 15577
they were neo nazis

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Nah they were just being cunts. People love acting like that when in groups.
I walked up to this new kid with some homies back in third grade and told him I fucked his mom.We've been friends for the last 8 years.

100% they wouldve raped you in the toilets.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086