ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING CHAD

IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1Snapchat 1523468097

FINALLY MADE A DECENT IMPRESSION FOR MY FACEPULLER

The alginate was a pain in the ass to mix so I had a few attempts here's the aftermath jfl
1Snapchat 1484951292

Might make another impression because I'm not that happy with this one cause I need to use pure water to mix the alginate so it doesn't go lumpy which is super annoying but I can still use this one too which isnt that bad

Just need to make the neck brace appliance and the actual plastic thing and In 3 months in time for UK college and Ill be ascending

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Chintuck22, CaptainCalicoe and 7 others
@retard @nelson @hairyballscel @MSEFM

@goat2x lol

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
At least you are doing something... But there is legit people who thinks they are going somewhere by doing DIY facepulling ? lol

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and IWILLMAKEIT
If you don't like the alginate, you can use a 2-part silicone putty for the impression material. It's just more expensive. Also, be sure to coat the plaster with plenty of separator before you apply the acrylic.

• +1
At least you are doing something... But there is legit people who thinks they are going somewhere by doing DIY facepulling ? lol
Why wouldn't it work?
I'm 16 and my wisdom teeth haven't started to come in yet so my maxilla will move foreward

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
View attachment 1137898
FINALLY MADE A DECENT IMPRESSION FOR MY FACEPULLER

The alginate was a pain in the ass to mix so I had a few attempts here's the aftermath jfl
View attachment 1137897

Might make another impression because I'm not that happy with this one cause I need to use pure water to mix the alginate so it doesn't go lumpy which is super annoying but I can still use this one too which isnt that bad

Just need to make the neck brace appliance and the actual plastic thing and In 3 months in time for UK college and Ill be ascending

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT
Nigga facepulling is cope without MSE

• Hmm...
If you don't like the alginate, you can use a 2-part silicone putty for the impression material. It's just more expensive. Also, be sure to coat the plaster with plenty of separator before you apply the acrylic.
Im going to try it out with distilled water tomorrow and if that doesn't work I think Ill just get the silicone

Nigga facepulling is cope without MSE
Mse is for expansion no?
And I know my palate isn't fused because Iv'e been taking k2 since I was 14 so none of my plates are fused

Mse is for expansion no?
And I know my palate isn't fused because Iv'e been taking k2 since I was 14 so none of my plates are fused
Everything you just said is wrong.

First of all, K2 has NOTHING to do with the fusion of the growth plates (that has mainly to do with puberty/estrogen) nor with your sutures, if anything, taking large doses of K2 probably decreased osteoclasts making your facial bone harder and more difficult to remodel.

Second of all, the way maxillary sutures work is completely separate from growth plates, which your face doesn't have. Your sutures really never close, but after 12 they become unresponsive to change. MSE, though it is used to increase the width of the palate, involves a procedure that opens your sutures, making your maxilla much easier to remodel. This is why Facemask is often utilized for protraction with MSE, because this is pretty much the only way it can be utilized, and even then in many cases the results relapse after it is ceased to be worn. On its own, face-pulling/facemask (different terms really achieve the same thing) are useless and will result in no protraction as your results with relapse as soon as you wake up and stop wearing your face puller (if there are even results, which most likely there are none).

The fact you're trying to facepull without having the slightest knowledge of sutures while thinking K2 somehow prevented their closure is retarded. All K2 really does in looksmaxxing terms is increase osteoblasts which is supposed to help facial bone growth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, IWILLMAKEIT and .👽.
Why wouldn't it work?
I'm 16 and my wisdom teeth haven't started to come in yet so my maxilla will move foreward
nigga how do wisdom teeth affect anything
people achieve protraction will fully grown wisdom teeth at 20+ years old with MSE

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and IWILLMAKEIT
Everything you just said is wrong.

First of all, K2 has NOTHING to do with the fusion of the growth plates (that has mainly to do with puberty/estrogen) nor with your sutures, if anything, taking large doses of K2 probably decreased osteoclasts making your facial bone harder and more difficult to remodel.

Second of all, the way maxillary sutures work is completely separate from growth plates, which your face doesn't have. Your sutures really never close, but after 12 they become unresponsive to change. MSE, though it is used to increase the width of the palate, involves a procedure that opens your sutures, making your maxilla much easier to remodel. This is why Facemask is often utilized for protraction with MSE, because this is pretty much the only way it can be utilized, and even then in many cases the results relapse after it is ceased to be worn. On its own, face-pulling/facemask (different terms really achieve the same thing) are useless and will result in no protraction as your results with relapse as soon as you wake up and stop wearing your face puller (if there are even results, which most likely there are none).

The fact you're trying to facepull without having the slightest knowledge of sutures while thinking K2 somehow prevented their closure is retarded. All K2 really does in looksmaxxing terms is increase osteoblasts which is supposed to help facial bone growth.
Damn r u really 16yo?

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and Deleted member 6892
Damn r u really 16yo?
im 15 but turning 16 in a month

most of what i said is really rephrased knowledge i learned from this site in a year and some research

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, IWILLMAKEIT, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
Yeah bro I need to make my updated design video nice work

• +1
nigga how do wisdom teeth affect anything
people achieve protraction will fully grown wisdom teeth at 20+ years old with MSE
Got the shit might as well do it anyway jfl
Self installing mse it is then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Lol mirin the CGP chemistry, how are your tests going? I got 5 8s and 7 9s without doing any tests at all so :):):p:p

• +1
Lol mirin the CGP chemistry, how are your tests going? I got 5 8s and 7 9s without doing any tests at all so :):):p:p
We're doing in class tests mixed with our mocks for our grades
I got one 5 only the rest above
But I photoshopped grade sheet and posted it on snap so it looks like I got 3s and 4s so when I got to a good college it looks like I got lucky

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe
We're doing in class tests mixed with our mocks for our grades
I got one 5 only the rest above
But I photoshopped grade sheet and posted it on snap so it looks like I got 3s and 4s so when I got to a good college it looks like I got lucky
Nice bro, what A-Levels are you doing? You think abt what unis youre gonna aim for yet?

• +1
Nice bro, what A-Levels are you doing? You think abt what unis youre gonna aim for yet?
A levels I picked law economics and I'm stuck between maths and classical civ cause I like Greeks and shit and the a level is easy but maths seems to have value

I wanna go study university of bologna because it looks cool
I think I could try and hopefully try get into
Oxford or Cambridge
I'm not too bother abt uni cause Im going all in on becoming a boxer or a streamer tbh bro

• +1
A levels I picked law economics and I'm stuck between maths and classical civ cause I like Greeks and shit and the a level is easy but maths seems to have value

I wanna go study university of bologna because it looks cool
I think I could try and hopefully try get into
Oxford or Cambridge
I'm not too bother abt uni cause Im going all in on becoming a boxer or a streamer tbh bro
Go maths over classics, pick further maths if you can as well. Im doing Econ, Politics, Maths + Further Maths, realistically im looking at Cambridge or LSE. Dont bother with Oxford if you dont have all A* GCSEs (8s or above). Bologna looks interesting, what undergraduate degree?

Bro are you for real? Do you think you can live a long fulfilling life from streaming or boxing? Also think about partners, not many self respecting women will be with a streamer or amateur boxer, and there arent many self respecting women in the first place.

Go maths over classics, pick further maths if you can as well. Im doing Econ, Politics, Maths + Further Maths, realistically im looking at Cambridge or LSE. Dont bother with Oxford if you dont have all A* GCSEs (8s or above). Bologna looks interesting, what undergraduate degree?

Bro are you for real? Do you think you can live a long fulfilling life from streaming or boxing? Also think about partners, not many self respecting women will be with a streamer or amateur boxer, and there arent many self respecting women in the first place.
Tbh with the boxing thing it's a case of my personal philosophy of achive greatness or burn out trying

I don't feel like I have anything to live for so I'm going to go all in for everything

Id rather fuck up my life trying to reach the top than spend the rest of it living in the middle

Ive realised recently that there are somethings I want to achieve that are beyond women and sex but I'm not going to neglect that aspect of life either

• Hmm...
Tbh with the boxing thing it's a case of my personal philosophy of achive greatness or burn out trying

I don't feel like I have anything to live for so I'm going to go all in for everything

Id rather fuck up my life trying to reach the top than spend the rest of it living in the middle

Ive realised recently that there are somethings I want to achieve that are beyond women and sex but I'm not going to neglect that aspect of life either
Ok some things:
I never said it was all about women or sex, but a woman and sex can lead to a family, i couldnt care less about slaying, but raising sons of my own has always been a goal.
And where did your philosophy arise? You think everything is about fame, glory, greatness? So what? Wouldnt you rather just be happy, passing on your legacy. Who the fuck cares about what the world thinks about you, better a lowly farmer with a small circle of people they cares about you and a whole life, then as a boxer whose career burns out young and doesnt know if everyone around them is there for them or their money and fame.

• +1
Ok some things:
I never said it was all about women or sex, but a woman and sex can lead to a family, i couldnt care less about slaying, but raising sons of my own has always been a goal.
And where did your philosophy arise? You think everything is about fame, glory, greatness? So what? Wouldnt you rather just be happy, passing on your legacy. Who the fuck cares about what the world thinks about you, better a lowly farmer with a small circle of people they cares about you and a whole life, then as a boxer whose career burns out young and doesnt know if everyone around them is there for them or their money and fame.
I don't know man
I wish I could tell you why I think like that

Maybe it has to do with liking gambling and believing in luck
Or maybe I just can't stand being mediocre

Whatever it is I don't want to change it cause I feel like if I try to change it I'll lose myself

What are you trying to do career wise with your a levels?

I don't know man
I wish I could tell you why I think like that

Maybe it has to do with liking gambling and believing in luck
Or maybe I just can't stand being mediocre

Whatever it is I don't want to change it cause I feel like if I try to change it I'll lose myself

What are you trying to do career wise with your a levels?
Ah damn, I hope you have a change in mindset soon, believe in God, not luck.
Changing doesnt mean losing yourself, it means growth in character.
Im gonna look into Econ undergrad, then maybe a law conversion into Corporate law or a job in the finance sector, make a bunch of money early on then look to retire early move to rural country with some other means of income away from this degenerate western society that makes me sick.

Id love to talk to you more, but im gonna go to sleep now, hmu whenever bro, nite

• +1
Ah damn, I hope you have a change in mindset soon, believe in God, not luck.
Changing doesnt mean losing yourself, it means growth in character.
Im gonna look into Econ undergrad, then maybe a law conversion into Corporate law or a job in the finance sector, make a bunch of money early on then look to retire early move to rural country with some other means of income away from this degenerate western society that makes me sick.

Id love to talk to you more, but im gonna go to sleep now, hmu whenever bro, nite
Nite bro

Mse is for expansion no?
yes MSE is for expansion but it weakens the sutures, making protraction easier

K2 increases osteoblast production which can make your bones denser so protraction will be even more difficult than it already is

taking K2 since 14 will definitely hinder your results
Your sutures really never close, but after 12 they become unresponsive to change.
they never become responsive to change until they completely close, there is no reason to even suggest this, face mask without MSE can work but the results will be very slow
even then in many cases the results relapse after it is ceased to be worn.
jfl this doesnt happen, and if it does, its extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and IWILLMAKEIT
yes MSE is for expansion but it weakens the sutures, making protraction easier

K2 increases osteoblast production which can make your bones denser so protraction will be even more difficult than it already is

taking K2 since 14 will definitely hinder your results

they never become responsive to change until they completely close, there is no reason to even suggest this, face mask without MSE can work but the results will be very slow

jfl this doesnt happen, and if it does, its extremely rare
well i mean relatively unresponsive because at that point you'd have to wear fm for years to get results and considering how much of pain in the ass the neckbrace is idk if you can

and relapse wise you're right i remember i remember seeing a study stating that but it was a while ago but it was kind of a shot in the dark

Last edited:
dude dont facepull from the ridge man.

• +1
Good job, in going the extra mile to become chad.

1 added tip.
Work in a cleaner environment , next time.
infections are no joke.

I pnuematic self "injected" fillers. But I made damn sure, my work place, gloves, disinfectants, alcohol, etc.. Was top notch clean. I disinfectec everything, before, and druing. even desinfecting wipes.
Hospital levels of cleinlyness, buddy boyos.

We had some retard on this forum, whom did something on himself. And that dumb dirty dude, tocuhed his face with his dirty ass hand. he got an infection, mutalating his face. And posted a warning message here, to not do things yourself.

For me it was mroe aconformation off;
Don't be a dirty ass ******
hospital level of cleanlyness

• Woah