One thing I like about latin america is how acceptable it is to catcall and approach women

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
in the usa I feel stifled because cold approaching strangers is unacceptable culturally and catcalling is seen as a #METOO case and jail time for sexual harrasment and sex offenders list.

this is all alien to latinos.

even latinas catcall men they find handsome.or atleast make a huge teeth showing smile with doey eyes when they see you.

I have experienced this from latinas in cleveland and miami.

I got catcalled by latinas from their cars in miami.

I know a Taiwanese american dude that mexican women consider 'guapo'and they go 'mmmm chinito'or 'hola guapo'when he's there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, iblamechico, Klasik616 and 3 others
one thing i dont like about latin america is when the cartel burns me alive for being overdue on my 2 pesos debt payment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, thugmaxxer2 and h111
one thing i dont like about latin america is when the cartel burns me alive for being overdue on my 2 pesos debt payment
Dude,your region is involved with all kinds of terrorism,ethnic and religious conflicts etc

Cartels don't usually bother you if you don't buy drugs or diss them or try to hit on their women.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Bro doesnt like the food?

• +1
One peso short at the convenience store and they kill out your whole bloodline

The one good thing about the third world is the lack of cucked laws. You unironically have a lot more freedom than you do in the West.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and yandex99
One peso short at the convenience store and they kill out your whole bloodline
then stay in the US and BE MISERABLE!JAJAJAJAJAJA

• JFL
I know a Taiwanese american dude that mexican women consider 'guapo'and they go 'mmmm chinito'or 'hola guapo'when he's there.
What does that mean? Whats his looks level?

The one good thing about the third world is the lack of cucked laws. You unironically have a lot more freedom than you do in the West.
and the rules they do have are easily circumvented if you have bribery money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back