One time i met a girl in the forest

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
I went to buy beers and on my way back in the forest at night there was this girl with white clothing she was very beautiful she waved at me and I was very horny too so I took my dick out without hesitating and she started with a handjob, my eyes closed I was enjoying the moment while looking down at the ground when I opened my eyes.. the feet were like of a horse and backward, I looked up at her face and the eyes were huge bulging with a grin, I thought to myself "Fuck I got catfished, but it still feels good"

Now the story doesn't end here.. I couldn't resist the handjob she took her long snake tongue out and shoved it in my penis hole it was so long it reached my balls and she started tickling them too.. then i shot my huge fucking load and she disappeared.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30918, Deleted member 20399, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and 9 others
@Xangsane Thoughts?

I hate when that happens

• +1
Reactions: rooman and BearBoy
@Xangsane Thoughts?

• WTF
Reactions: BearBoy
Was it @Vermilioncore ’s piggy cheap slut gf?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and BearBoy
i wanna take my oneitis to a forest and show her my animal friends, the squirells, the rabbits, the badgers. she is gonna be like Snow White!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and BearBoy
Was it @Vermilioncore ’s piggy cheap slut gf?
Na it was your trashy mother. With her gaped shithole leaking my cum. What a stinky rotten slut. Fucking her was like fucking a sewer rat.

• JFL
Na it was your trashy mother. With her gaped shithole leaking my cum. What a stinky rotten slut. Fucking her was like fucking a sewer rat.
My mom is good Muslim woman not a Latin pig slut drinking Modelos every night and getting fucked by local drug dealer named rico

My mom is good Muslim woman not a Latin pig slut drinking Modelos every night and getting fucked by local drug dealer named rico
She’s a good muslim bitch, you got that right! Slut was taking this big ass dick in her ass while shouting “allah akabar!” 💀

She’s a good muslim bitch, you got that right! Slut was taking this big ass dick in her ass while shouting “allah akabar!” 💀
Mad cuz latin sluts rim asshole on the first date? Get back to fixing my roof you wetback illegal alien

Mad cuz latin sluts rim asshole on the first date? Get back to fixing my roof you wetback illegal alien
Your muslim whore of a mother was bouncin all up on my dick in the name of Mohahmmud the shitskin! “Allah! Allah! Allah!” Bitch was shouting each time I thrust. From outside the home, people would think we was having a whole ass worship session 💀💀💀

Your muslim whore of a mother was bouncin all up on my dick in the name of Mohahmmud the shitskin! “Allah! Allah! Allah!” Bitch was shouting each time I thrust. From outside the home, people would think we was having a whole ass worship session 💀💀💀
Cringe

I know, she’s a cringey ass whore. But she sucks good, so give her a break, little bastard. Maybe if you ask your slut mother to give you a handjob, she’ll say yes. It’s a worth a try, right?

• JFL
I went to buy beers and on my way back in the forest at night there was this girl with white clothing she was very beautiful she waved at me and I was very horny too so I took my dick out without hesitating and she started with a handjob, my eyes closed I was enjoying the moment while looking down at the ground when I opened my eyes.. the feet were like of a horse and backward, I looked up at her face and the eyes were huge bulging with a grin, I thought to myself "Fuck I got catfished, but it still feels good"

Now the story doesn't end here.. I couldn't resist the handjob she took her long snake tongue out and shoved it in my penis hole it was so long it reached my balls and she started tickling them too.. then i shot my huge fucking load and she disappeared.
WHAT THE FUCK. THIS IS DISGUSTING