Oneitus ghosted me a month ago but I still think about her all the time

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
No possibility of me bumping into her again by chance either, we have no mutual friends because we met on tinder. If I had a better gonial angle this might have never happened sigh. I just dunno what to do boyos, I'm hoping that if I wait long enough I'll get over it but every day feels miserable tbh.

No possibility of me bumping into her again by chance either, we have no mutual friends because we met on tinder. If I had a better gonial angle this might have never happened sigh. I just dunno what to do boyos, I'm hoping that if I wait long enough I'll get over it but every day feels miserable tbh.
I know the feeling. It sucks.

Literally the same thing happened to me. Met on tinder, went on couple dates, then got ghosted.

Spooky shit.

Stop being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Meanwhile some chadlier male gets to see her multiple times a week, hold her in his arms, embrace her with her head underneath his chadly chin and then bury his nose into her hair and smell her hair conditioner.
Hypothetical superior male specimen is probably gonna bang her tonight too.

Can't stop having these beta cuck thoughts.

I wonder if a thought of me ever pops into her head at some point during the day? Probably not.
Anyone know how long its gonna take until I don't care about this anymore? It's been a miserable 4 months let me tell you, especially the last month when I knew it was all over for sure.
I've tried going on a few dates but it just feels like I'm overwriting my memories of her and it feels wrong

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cuck behaviour and thinking, just realize that she doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. Instead do everything to looksmax and ascend so you can have a bunch of bitches and not have to worry about one or two ignoring you. Ascension is the only solution bro nothing else matters

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, FatmanO, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Cuck behaviour and thinking, just realize that she doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. Instead do everything to looksmax and ascend so you can have a bunch of bitches and not have to worry about one or two ignoring you. Ascension is the only solution bro nothing else matters
Tbh It kinda deosent correct it I kinda get a lot of attention from uglier women in my school than me but to get attention from hot girls is much harder

Tbh It kinda deosent correct it I kinda get a lot of attention from uglier women in my school than me but to get attention from hot girls is much harder
Yes you need to be chad for hot girls, but even having a bunch of average/uglier girls is good because you will have options and not get attached to one girl. A lot of guys will also act like cucks with a girl because they’re afraid they will lose her since they don’t have any options

Yes you need to be chad for hot girls, but even having a bunch of average/uglier girls is good because you will have options and not get attached to one girl. A lot of guys will also act like cucks with a girl because they’re afraid they will lose her since they don’t have any options
Tbh I do get average girls and ugly ones, mostly cause theres only 30 guys In school.

This one girl rejected me cause her friend who is a looksmatch has a thing for me and deosent want to fuck her over, somehow I still got a oneitis out of it.

I tend to get oneitises even more if a girl rejects me tbh, but only happened to me once so far

Just let go and move on.

Now I basically block any females that treat me with disrespect or disinterest. It's useless wasting my time and emotion on them tbh.

The mind is saying this but the heart isn't listening. I honestly couldn't give a fuck what she thinks about me I just want to be around her again because it made me feel so high. I was in heaven when I groped her tight 19 year old b cup titties.

I thought that you were a 30+ years old oldcel wtf