Online Classes: How To Looksfraud?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
My classes are starting to soon and they're going to be online so my most pressing concern is how I looksfraud to look my best? I always look worse on webcam. What are some looksmaxing tips for online classes?

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, DoctorPMA, PYT and 2 others
Good camera and put on some makeup. I like online class my hand is always under the table while I look at the girls in my class.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, PYT, 6485b025t and 10 others
Good camera and put on some makeup. I like online class my hand is always under the table while I look at the girls in my class.

My webcam is trash, brb buying a new laptop so I look better in my online classes jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
have a really terrible camera resolution, everyone becomes a mogger when your face is 16x16 pixels

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, NothingCanStopMe, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
get a ring light and take a shower before

• +1
Reactions: Lux
why are you trying to look good? what difference does it make?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
why are you trying to look good? what difference does it make?

How I look affects everything. The better I look the better I feel, the more confident I am, the less stress I have, and the better others treat me.

Lighting. I am ugly as shit but found a way to mog most males in my school facially using lighting well in video calls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Try and wear shoulder pads so you frame mog everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Lighting. I am ugly as shit but found a way to mog most males in my school facially using lighting well in video calls

What are some good lighting tips?

good overhead lighting

You guys gotta show your face? not us

giphy.gif

You guys gotta show your face? not us

giphy.gif

Technically we can turn off our webcams, but I'd imagine it would pretty awkward if everyone has their webcams on and I'm the only one who has it off. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
How I look affects everything. The better I look the better I feel, the more confident I am, the less stress I have, and the better others treat me.
i guess. but you're just frauding for an online class. i don't see what difference that makes on your whole life in general compared to actually improving your looks for real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
i guess. but you're just frauding for an online class. i don't see what difference that makes on your whole life in general compared to actually improving your looks for real

I want to and am trying to improve my looks irl as well but in the meantime with online classes starting to soon I want to maximize my appearance to the fullest extent.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
My classes are starting to soon and they're going to be online so my most pressing concern is how I looksfraud to look my best? I always look worse on webcam. What are some looksmaxing tips for online classes?
on god the laptop camera make me look shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4612
People literally make collages of ugly kids and then post them so everyone can laugh at them.
damn, brutal.

i'm in a huge college so I guess I can't relate though to a small high school environment

• +1
Reactions: PYT
only good lighting will save you

• +1
its so goddamn easy

1. turn off all lights / change exposure, so put a bright light / window behind you, set the focus on that, you will basically be a shadow

say u cant change it if teacher asks ez pz

• +1