only benefit I found by being 6'0

U

uksucks

Silver
It's water that height above 5'10 is cope (in most countries), unless you are 6'4+ niche height.

When I was drunk with incel rage in the club a few days ago, i just started knocking into people, shoving them out of the way with my shoulders/arms.

Not intentionally to hurt them but just because I was mad and it was full of people and I wanted to get to all the girls as quick as possible to approachcel them.

I'm still taller than like 80% of people in the club and despite not weighing much, it still gives some presence.

I remember some girl was shocked when I barged right through her, she said woooahhhh like she wasn't expecting it but I just didn't gibe a fk.

So there, that's the advantage I found. Knock into people and quickly make your way through crowds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, aesthetic beauty, Sub5kang and 1 other person
It's water that height above 5'10 is cope (in most countries), unless you are 6'4+ niche height.

When I was drunk with incel rage in the club a few days ago, i just started knocking into people, shoving them out of the way with my shoulders/arms.

Not intentionally to hurt them but just because I was mad and it was full of people and I wanted to get to all the girls as quick as possible to approachcel them.

I'm still taller than like 80% of people in the club and despite not weighing much, it still gives some presence.

I remember some girl was shocked when I barged right through her, she said woooahhhh like she wasn't expecting it but I just didn't gibe a fk.

So there, that's the advantage I found. Knock into people and quickly make your way through crowds.
Wear lifts lil bro

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
IMG 2318

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, aesthetic beauty, moreplatesmoreweigh and 2 others
6'6 or death

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs

I live in tower hamlets and at 6"0 I heightmog all the Bengalis in my area but when I walk to city of London like 15-ish mins away I get heightmogged by women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks