ONLY REAL OGS KNOW THE OG LOOKSMAXXER AND YOUTUBER

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

looks like a fucking mogger highest set zygos in the game he started the mewing influx and didn't get credit he deserved for it so go follow him if you want regular looksmaxxing tips & advice he makes the best morphs and gives solid plans for ascension dude is like the mewing jesus christ besides mike mew himself

ASTROSKY REMEMBER THAT NAME!?!?!?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, chaddyboi66, Xangsane and 5 others
this faggot is one of the biggest grifters i've ever seen, he certainly must be jewish with his ability to collect shekels from low iq subhumans

i remember some currycel posted a video talking about paying him for "mewing coaching", JFL at paying shlomo actual money to learn how to stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth and keep your teeth close :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, efidescontinuado, twilight and 2 others

looks like a fucking mogger highest set zygos in the game he started the mewing influx and didn't get credit he deserved for it so go follow him if you want regular looksmaxxing tips & advice he makes the best morphs and gives solid plans for ascension dude is like the mewing jesus christ besides mike mew himself
View attachment 2370311
ASTROSKY REMEMBER THAT NAME!?!

some dude said he wants to have a talk with u on vc , and see ur opinion on the doxxing thats happening etc..., he asked other people too, he also wants to make like a small documentary on u

ur a tiktok lover who has syrian monkey in ur discord as mod and got me banned when i said he had implants

View attachment 2370311

Astro was an og

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
this faggot is one of the biggest grifters i've ever seen, he certainly must be jewish with his ability to collect shekels from low iq subhumans

i remember some currycel posted a video talking about paying him for "mewing coaching", JFL at paying shlomo actual money to learn how to stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth and keep your teeth close :feelskek:
nah bro astrosky is fire as fuck
some dude said he wants to have a talk with u on vc , and see ur opinion on the doxxing thats happening etc..., he asked other people too, he also wants to make like a small documentary on u
tell him I said to go fuck himself I don't want a documentary or to be known right now I'm at my worst right now literally seeking therapy from the meth psychosis and trauma the last thing I need is more attention drawn to my name fuck that fuck every interview I don't do that shit they always just make me bad I stopped doing interviews in December 2022. tell him to ask me again in mid 2024 when I'm in a better frame of mind.
ur a tiktok lover who has syrian monkey in ur discord as mod and got me banned when i said he had implants
i don't control who does what in my discord server especially whenever I haven't been in there for months and haven't even had discord as an application it's not my server anymore it's a doxxer server now owned by undergroundbasedgod I don't fuck with that shit.
Astro was an og
true true

View attachment 2370311

i love astrogod:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames someone on discord his name is hamilcar/fulgrim wants to speak wtih you about canthoplasty stuff, can you give me your discord so i can send to him

i love astrogod:owo:
he is the blueprint
@curlyheadjames someone on discord his name is hamilcar/fulgrim wants to speak wtih you about canthoplasty stuff, can you give me your discord so i can send to him
i remember hamilcare don't remember too much to have an opinion can't remember whether he was nice or a dick to me either.
i don't wanna talk about surgeries with anybody, and I don't have discord either.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
he is the blueprint

i remember hamilcare don't remember too much to have an opinion can't remember whether he was nice or a dick to me either.
i don't wanna talk about surgeries with anybody, and I don't have discord either.
you spoke to him recently on forum his name was fulgrim you said you would help him, do him a favour bhai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back