Only time I've ever gotten an IOI was in a psychward

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
The only time I've ever been hit on by a girl irl was when I got involuntarily committed to a mental institution some years back. Some short skinny blonde girl walked up and intentionally sat next to me during a group therapy session. She then started touching my arm while hitting on me saying how "pretty" my eyes were. Ended up giving me her number on a piece of paper that I subsequently lost as soon as I was discharged :feelswah: That's the closest I've ever gotten to feeling like a Chad.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    601.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach, alriodai and 2 others
That's because she was crazy, I too had a hot girlfriend for several months that was way out of my league just by pure luck, but she was pretty deranged, into drugs, self-harm, weird esoteric things and also worked as a cam girl.
You can see occasionally subhumans with girls that are way above their level, but in most cases those girls are insane, on drugs or they were victims of abuse/incest/etc., so they don't think straight and have other priorities when choosing a partner.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and Deleted member 15827
PUAs would never consider the area around psychiatric institutions or those hospitals as good places to approach women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
The only time I've ever been hit on by a girl irl was when I got involuntarily committed to a mental institution some years back. Some short skinny blonde girl walked up and intentionally sat next to me during a group therapy session. She then started touching my arm while hitting on me saying how "pretty" my eyes were. Ended up giving me her number on a piece of paper that I subsequently lost as soon as I was discharged :feelswah: That's the closest I've ever gotten to feeling like a Chad.
Water