[OP] real me on left, FaceApp “Male HD” filter on right. 17, 6’0”, 145 lbs.

Exafc

Exafc

Autism

@itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you look soy man

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and dogtown
Fix your skin and start mewing if you havent your maxilla looks recessed, maybe grow out your hair a bit I dont think the haircut suits, lose weight and workout
Are you plucking your eyebrows? Dont if you are cause it looks gay

Fix your skin and start mewing if you havent your maxilla looks recessed, maybe grow out your hair a bit I dont think the haircut suits, lose weight and workout

Mewing won’t fix his maxilla JFL

This will

LEFORT OR DEATH

• Love it
Reactions: Bengt
Legit subhuman eye area. You have round features which is a huge failo as a man. Your eyes, nose, forehead/brow, jawline and mouth are round. Your face is bloated, but I don't losing fat would help much here. All of your features are round, not just your skull/jaw. Your neck is tiny.

You have feminine arched eyebrows because your forehead is rounded. Your orbital bones are weak/small giving you prey eyes look, you almost have lower scleral show.

Overall you're not ugly, but you're simply invisible to women. You're not sexually attractive in any way. There's a difference between ugly and sexually unattractive, that's what a lot of people don't understand.

I'd give you a low tier normie rating so around 4 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Looks like Oblivion character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and Exafc
You look like me but with worse eye area

white kayne west on the right

try to grow out your hair. Shorter hair highlights your rounded face.

try to grow out your hair. Shorter hair highlights your rounded face.
Ok. Why is a rounded face bad?
Hes 17 so it could have some effect but yeah he needs to save up for surgery
I want to become a teacher. Do you think that'll get me enough for surgery? What surgery should I get?
you look soy man
I drink almondmilk. And I'm a vegetarian. So in the literal sense, I'm pretty close. In the meme sense, I also am. I consider myself a liberal feminist, I like Star Wars, and I have bad vision (I wear contacts because glasses look awful on me).
I've been on accutane for over 5 months. I've been trying to do mewing for the past few months but I don't know if I'm doing it right. Either way it'll be hard to fix a lifetime of exclusively mouthbreathing. What haircut should I get? I've lost 15 pounds since I started (moderate) gymcelling in March. 3 days lifting plus auxiliaries for around 30 minutes, two days crossfit-type stuff for around 20 minutes, weekends are usually LDAR. I don't pluck my eyebrows.
Looks like Oblivion character
I guess it's over then. Those were ugly as shit.

Last edited:

I want to become a teacher. Do you think that'll get me enough for surgery? What surgery should I get?

I drink almondmilk. And I'm a vegetarian. So in the literal sense, I'm pretty close. In the meme sense, I also am. I consider myself a liberal feminist, I like Star Wars, and I have bad vision (I wear contacts because glasses look awful on me).

I've been on accutane for over 5 months. I've been trying to do mewing for the past few months but I don't know if I'm doing it right. Either way it'll be hard to fix a lifetime of exclusively mouthbreathing. What haircut should I get? I've lost 15 pounds since I started (moderate) gymcelling in March. 3 days lifting plus auxiliaries for around 30 minutes, two days crossfit-type stuff for around 20 minutes, weekends are usually LDAR. I don't pluck my eyebrows.

I guess it's over then. Those were ugly as shit.
Ask someone else about surgery Idk enough about it but you should be saving up right now if thats what you want, they can cost a yearly salary

If you're veg try making sure you eat hard food or chew gum

Angularity is extremely important. You can't really have angularity and sharp features with a round face/skull.
You can be a garbageman and save up for surgeries. You already look like you're balding, so if you're norwooding even more in the future you'll have to do something about that. Rhino aka nose surgery is also necessary. Your lower third (chin, jaw) is not that bad. It's really the rest of your face that makes you unattractive. Others will know more about what surgeries to take.
I drink almondmilk. And I'm a vegetarian.
Stop with the vegetarian meme. Eat meat, eggs etc. You're 17 you might still grow. Don't make same mistake I did when I was 17. I was vegetarian for a year and it probably stunted my growth a bit and lowered my test.
I consider myself a liberal feminist, I like Star Wars, and I have bad vision (I wear contacts because glasses look awful on me).
You're a faggot no doubt, but it's not really important. Chad can be a liberal soyboy just like you and slay. I was like you when I was 16-17.

Angularity is extremely important. You can't really have angularity and sharp features with a round face/skull.

You can be a garbageman and save up for surgeries. You already look like you're balding, so if you're norwooding even more in the future you'll have to do something about that. Rhino aka nose surgery is also necessary. Your lower third (chin, jaw) is not that bad. It's really the rest of your face that makes you unattractive. Others will know more about what surgeries to take.

Stop with the vegetarian meme. Eat meat, eggs etc. You're 17 you might still grow. Don't make same mistake I did when I was 17. I was vegetarian for a year and it probably stunted my growth a bit and lowered my test.

You're a faggot no doubt, but it's not really important. Chad can be a liberal soyboy just like you and slay. I was like you when I was 16-17.
Yeah I'm balding no escaping that. I shaved my head a while ago but people on Reddit said it looked bad. I'm going to try to convince my doctors, therapists, and parents to let me start finasteride. Why do you think I'll need nose surgery?

I eat veggie meat, beans, and eggs often. I think in terms of diet I should just eat less junk food.

What do you mean you were "like me" when you were 16-17? Politically?

you look like a soy cuck

you look like a soy cuck
That's fine by me. I'd rather be a cuck than be an incel. I can't stand this life. Also I wish I was still bluepilled, but it's impossible to turn back.

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
Over, ldar.

• So Sad
Reactions: Exafc
Your nose is a potato, bro.

Stop that gay shit. Eat meat.

Yes. I was a soyfag liberal and a vegetarian.
What changed you to not be a liberal? I actually think that they're on our side.
Don't worry, you're still bluepilled.
Oh I don't think so.
Over, ldar.
I have to finish high school, then I'm gonna go to college. My dream is to be a teacher and make high school less miserable for people like me: fem guys, skinnyfat people, autists, etc.

What changed you to not be a liberal? I actually think that they're on our side.

Oh I don't think so.

I have to finish high school, then I'm gonna go to college. My dream is to be a teacher and make high school less miserable for people like me: fem guys, skinnyfat people, autists, etc.
JFL at you choosing to go back to school after finishing school.

JFL at you choosing to go back to school after finishing school.
Without college in the USA you're fucked. Wish I was a boomer and could just get a house, wife, good paying job straight out of HS. But that's not how it works anymore. JFL at not going to college and becoming a wagecuck or NEET.

This is not reddit so I'm not going to argue with you about social politics. I don't even care that you're a soyboy fag. All I can say is that it's doing you absolutely no favors.
Oh I don't think so.
You should just leave this site and go back to reddit for your own good. I mean it. Finish college and become a teacher. I'm sure some used up low tier slut will choose you as her beta bux cuck.

Without college in the USA you're fucked. Wish I was a boomer and could just get a house, wife, good paying job straight out of HS. But that's not how it works anymore. JFL at not going to college and becoming a wagecuck or NEET.
You know I was talking about you becoming a teacher in the future, right? :feelsping:

This is not reddit so I'm not going to argue with you about social politics. I don't even care that you're a soyboy fag. All I can say is that it's doing you absolutely no favors.

You should just leave this site and go back to reddit for your own good. I mean it. Finish college and become a teacher. I'm sure some used up low tier slut will choose you as her beta bux cuck.
Yeah bro you're right this isn't the OffTopic board. Sorry.

Why should I leave this site? Also I still go on Reddit as well. I haven't even started college. Teachers don't get paid that much for betabux unfortunately.

You look like you got fucked by estrogen
Have you grown tits?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Exafc and Slob
You look like you got fucked by estrogen
Have you grown tits?
Actually yes. I got measured bra size at VS and it's a 34 B. Hence my profile pic of Pepe with moobs.

• JFL
Actually yes. I got measured bra size at VS and it's a 34 B. Hence my profile pic of Pepe with moobs.
You still got a chance to become a female
Good luck

• +1