Opinion on SMMA?

H

hypergamy

Silver
For 10k month income? Youngcels promoting this on YT seems promising ngl

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
If something is being promoted by someone, then they are not making money off it. Why would anyone sell a course or make a video explaining how they make money and further saturate their field? People keep working business ideas quiet.

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000, qkz, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
Most of the guys promoting it are selling some kind of a course or a software for agency owners so it benefits them if there are more agency owners and people interested in this kind of business. That doesn't necessarily means that they are not telling the truth about SMMA. What i know is that it is pretty saturated right now opposed to 6 years ago when it all started, but it could still work. That being said it does sounds very interesting to me, and i have been thinking of starting an agency of that kind lately, but you do need to have some knowledge about social media and ads which can be learned.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
For 10k month income? Youngcels promoting this on YT seems promising ngl
Been doing it for 4 months very hard work. Not a single client yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Never believe a word out of a influencers mouth

who u targeting?
I was targeting brands who need content creators, for TikTok, YouTube shorts Instagram reels ect. I did over 1000 upwork emails and none of them signed. Although it was super saturated at the time and I dont see SMMA being a good option for me anyways now that I’m doing dropshipping and print on demand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854