Opposite-sex friendships can exist

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
It seems many people have a very strange definition of friendship. They believe that 2 people are considered not friends if one romantically/sexually desires the other. They therefore believe men and women cannot be friends.

What happens when a guy develops a homoromantic/homosexual crush on his male friend? Suddenly not friends, eh? It doesn’t make any sense.

Some people hold a slightly different belief: men and women can’t be JUST friends. This belief is built on a very weird concept of relationships.

So you think that one person’s sexual/romantic desire alone is sufficient to change a friendship relationship to “more than friends.” What about a guy who’s crushing on a girl who doesn’t know he exists? If one-way romantic/desire desire turns “friends” into “more than friends,” one-way romantic/sexual desire also turns “nothing” into “more than nothing”. But no. The guy’s and the girl’s relationship is absolutely nothing. Alas.

Tell me, if you want to fuck your boss, is your relationship with your boss no longer strictly professional? Nope, it’s strictly professional because you aren’t actually fucking your boss.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, fukmylyf, Deleted member 24278 and 7 others
I want to fuck every single woman out there that isn't a direct family member (indirect and distant relatives are ok) so I cannot be friends with a woman. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member and 6 others
It seems many people have a very strange definition of friendship. They believe that 2 people are considered not friends if one romantically/sexually desires the other. They therefore believe men and women cannot be friends.

What happens when a guy develops a homoromantic/homosexual crush on his male friend? Suddenly not friends, eh? It doesn’t make any sense.

Some people hold a slightly different belief: men and women can’t be JUST friends. This belief is built on a very weird concept of relationships.

So you think that one person’s sexual/romantic desire alone is sufficient to change a friendship relationship to “more than friends.” What about a guy who’s crushing on a girl who doesn’t know he exists? If sexual/romantic desire turns “friends” into “more than friends,” sexual/romantic desire should also turn “nothing” into “more than nothing”. But no. The guy’s and the girl’s relationship is nothing. Alas.

Tell me, if you want to fuck your boss, is your relationship with your boss no longer strictly professional? Nope, it’s strictly professional because you aren’t actually fucking your boss.
wud u have a crush on me? or am i too ugly

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Have fun being an emotional tampon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 27066 and 16 others
They can but prolly aren't worth it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Have fun being an emotional tampon

But people gain happiness from socializing, so males benefit from friendships with females.

You’d rather a girl be your girlfriend than be your friend, but you’d rather she be your friend than not be your friend.

Guys who bark about muh emotional tampon act like it’s better to be a loner than to have connections to girls. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Yeah it's possible. I've befriended women before without me wanting to fuck them.

This logic assumes men are horny subhumans that only want sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thecel
True if she's ugly

Huh? Implicit lookism makes it so the joy people gain from socializing with attractive people is much more than the joy people gain from socializing with unattractive people. People enjoy hanging out with Stacies and Chads. People dislike hanging out with uglies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Uglyzayn and Deleted member 15977
Women only befriend men because they aren’t sexually attracted to them, men befriend women because they are sexually attracted to them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 190cm90kg, TUSSELEIF, Over and 7 others
i agree but i think you can’t be as close as same sex

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Richard_Hungwell and thecel
My brother told me one time don't talk with the girls that you wouldn't be able to fuck

Based, it is pathetic and cucky tbh, you wouldn't be able to understand it with ur Asian T levels tho :ogre:

• JFL
  • JFL

So you think that one person’s sexual/romantic desire alone is sufficient to change a friendship relationship to “more than friends.” What about a guy who’s crushing on a girl who doesn’t know he exists? If one-way romantic/desire desire turns “friends” into “more than friends,” one-way romantic/sexual desire also turns “nothing” into “more than nothing”. But no. The guy’s and the girl’s relationship is absolutely nothing. Alas.

I agree. I'm genuinely just friends with some fat and very unattractive females at work and outside of work. I don't desire to have sex with them at all. I haven't been used as an emotional tampon yet, they don't vent to me about their problems. Most of them don't even have boyfriends btw. People over here are delusional, they think even the bottom 20 or 10% of women are smashable, jfl at them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel and Deleted member 17791
This is true tho, atleast for normal men
They deserve all the pain they get. Act like a horny abused dog humping their master's leg, get treated like one.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
I've had good friendships with females but if they were even remotely decent looking, I'd always fall in love with them (mainly only as I got older though, I didn't seem to have this problem when I was friends with girls in school...it was genuinely more casual for me back then).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and thecel
Yeah it's possible. I've befriended women before without me wanting to fuck them.

Soy

• JFL
Women only befriend men because they aren’t sexually attracted to them, men befriend women because they are sexually attracted to them.
Fundamental blackpill most cucks on here forgot

I cant imagine giving up my decency for some woman to treat me as 2nd grade genetics

Just how i fliped of this lesbian girl i wanted to date because i knew lesbian means chad only

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18494
Friendships are 50/50, If you just do whatever someone says and get ordered around like some lackey, you aren't friends, which is why Female-male friendships never work out

• +1
  • Woah
Friendships are 50/50, If you just do whatever someone says and get ordered around like some lackey, you aren't friends, which is why Female-male friendships never work out

how often does that happen? Guys don’t get ordered around by their female friends braeh

Trust me, Women are subtle with it, They are really good at manipulating simps

They make them think they're their friend, and at the same time, make them think they have a chance at being more than friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, TUSSELEIF, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
Homosexual crush :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: wtf. Only faggots fall for this.

And no men and women cannnot be friends for a simple reason.

Women crave attention and men crave sex, if both of them satisfying this need then yeah they can be friends (Fwb). But if you're not getting sex from a girl but you're giving her your time and attention then you're nothing more than a cuck and simp.

Professional friendships are exempt from this btw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Over and thecel
Trust me, Women are subtle with it, They are really good at manipulating simps

They make them think they're their friend, and at the same time, make them think they have a chance at being more than friends
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SHIT HAPPENED TO MY CO WORKER RECENTLY AND I TOLD HIM IT WAS HAPPENING

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and thecel
Fundamental blackpill most cucks on here forgot

I cant imagine giving up my decency for some woman to treat me as 2nd grade genetics

Just how i fliped of this lesbian girl i wanted to date because i knew lesbian means chad only
SMART MAN

• Woah
You can try to befriend a woman that is into you. I regret that I didn't do this with one girl that was into me, but I wasn't into her at least seriously.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, Blackgymmax and thecel
You can try to befriend a woman that is into you. I regret that I didn't do this with one girl that was into me, but I wasn't into her at least seriously.
Even if you becomes "friends" with a woman into you she still would't be your friend, as being friends with someone is a 50/50 relationship

• So Sad
thats what most normies are, they would fuck anything

male friends = major redflag in a girl, they are not her friends, they are just waiting in the queue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, thecel and Chadpreetmaybe
kek at this low iq take

Dafaq? Brutal IQ.
Ofcourse you're a faggot tranny you don't even know your own gender so you won't understand this. But this is how it is, women are very good at keeping orbitters

• WTF

male friends = major redflag in a girl, they are not her friends, they are just waiting in the queue
Exactly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and thecel

Why aren’t they friends while they’re waiting in the queue?

• Woah
It's hard for me, I can have female friends but eventually I'm gonna want to touch their pussies so when they find out they'll leave.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and thecel
Honestly my experience has always been diff, if ur an attractive girl, most male friends want to fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and thecel
Honestly my experience has always been diff, if ur an attractive girl, most male friends want to fuck you.

Are they not your friends if they want to fuck you? They’re just horny friends.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Are they not your friends if they want to fuck you? They’re just horny friends.
facts. I have really close female friends, but I'd ALSO take the first opportunity to fuck them if they offered it.

• +1
  • JFL
Being a simp cuck doesn't mean you are her friend. Women are great manipulators.

Only time a man and a woman can be friends is when the guy is chad who is not the girls type and the girl is not the Chad's type.

And they have to share similar interests.

Plus friendship is a really complicated thing. Even between two men. Actual close friendships. You need to have a lot of similar interests and personality overlap.

Men and women are extremely different. Their personalities are extremely different so it's hard for them to understand eachother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Men and women are extremely different. Their personalities are extremely different so it's hard for them to understand eachother.

Good thing I’m transbrained so I can understand males and females.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • Hmm...