Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
[Serious] Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf
Thread starterTotal Imbecile
Start dateYesterday at 4:34 PM
TagsNone Edit
Jump to newWatch

Total Imbecile
Honorary ethnic
-
JoinedDec 20, 2017Messages4,868

you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now don't let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once you're dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they remove your organs from your deceased body. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14264, Heguldus and 18 others
I'm not going to read this shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2729, thecel and 4 others
I agree to an extent but depends on what organ

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
I will donate my prostate to @Grimba so he can have double the pleasure

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 3828, gamma and 3 others
Didn't read but you can't use your organs if you are dead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and thecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, thecel, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
i agree but i have a hunch emts and paramedics will treat you lesser if you dont have organ donor card. they will think you are a bad person and less deserving of being saved

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
i agree but i have a hunch emts and paramedics will treat you lesser if you dont have organ donor card. they will think you are a bad person and less deserving of being saved
Cope

If you are an organ donor they will make sure you dont die just long enough to secure the shekels inside of you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, thecel, hennypapi and 3 others
brb opting out :p

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Not really, most Organ donors recipients are quite old and most likely already have kids.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Being a dick donor would be legit Chad move

eunuchmax lol. but no one wants small penises brah. It just goes to waste if you donate yours.

i need to find a big black bull for my gf very soon; can anyone help me?

good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 10987
[Serious] Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf
Thread starterTotal Imbecile
Start dateYesterday at 4:34 PM
TagsNone Edit
Jump to newWatch

Total Imbecile
Honorary ethnic
-
JoinedDec 20, 2017Messages4,868

you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now don't let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once you're dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they remove your organs from your deceased body. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.
Fucking this kek
JFL at organ cucks donors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

absolutely fucking brutal. i literally cannot think of anything more cucked than this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 6403, gamma and 2 others
How is that cucked? Maybe their son died a long time ago because he was incel and committed sudoku
i will ask them to give you my kidneys when i die so that you can sell them and buy hair <3

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

Users who are viewing this thread

Back