orange juice and other fruit juices + carnivore diet (dairy, meat, eggs) the ideal diet?

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
currently eating around 9 eggs, ~400g meat, 120g parmigiano reggiano cheese, 1L milk, 1L OJ, 100g mackerel and some small amount of honey. is this a good way to eat? according to my cronometer i am achieving all of my nutrients and getting most of my minerals in the right amounts too. any implications of this diet?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Clark69 and rand anon
Why oh why would you strive to drink 1L of orange juice a day?

Why oh why would you strive to drink 1L of orange juice a day?
just happens innit. i drink some during physical activity, i drink some with eggs as a meal. tbh tho i can probably half the amount if i’d need to

already went thru hell and back trying to escape the calcium : phosphorus pill lmao ended up finding a solution for it though gladly. supplementing vit d already
What is the solution For calc-phos i wanna get Lean on summer but dunno how

ditch the meat and ur good for the most part. maybe have liver twice a week

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity, rand anon and Moggable
What is the solution For calc-phos i wanna get Lean on summer but dunno how
parmigiano reggiano. literal game changer. i believe it has the most calcium out of any cheese. milk too.

hmm idk about ditching meat. why would you recommend that?
because most meat rn have lots of pufas and the high protein density is not reqd since ur already eating dairy and eggs. eat more fruits honey and even a small serving of grains is ok. protein spikes cortisol if u eat too much of it without fructose

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
eat vegetables or you will be shitting rocks

because most meat rn have lots of pufas and the high protein density is not reqd since ur already eating dairy and eggs. eat more fruits honey and even a small serving of grains is ok. protein spikes cortisol if u eat too much of it without fructose
i hear that. grains idk about tho. i get pufas arent the greatest but why do so many peaters demonise is lmao. it’s not like it’s being consumed at a massive rate like with seed oils

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
OJ is pretty sugary but healthy nonetheless. you just need to watch up tbh and do more research broski

i hear that. grains idk about tho. i get pufas arent the greatest but why do so many peaters demonise is lmao. it’s not like it’s being consumed at a massive rate like with seed oils
seed oils are pufa lol

seed oils are pufa lol
yeah ik but what i’m saying is that by no means am i getting high amounts of pufa that the average person would get with seed oil and shit. the only pufas i get are still from animals. it can’t be that detrimental can it?

yeah ik but what i’m saying is that by no means am i getting high amounts of pufa that the average person would get with seed oil and shit. the only pufas i get are still from animals. it can’t be that detrimental can it?
even extremely low amounts of PUFA can increase the chances of spontaneous cancer -Ray Peat

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggable
Both omega 3 and 6 are necessary nutrients, the key is their ratio, which should be no higher than 1:4, the lower the better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Lmao and BoneDensity
even extremely low amounts of PUFA can increase the chances of spontaneous cancer -Ray Peat
the fuckin jews man:feelswhy: in an unjewed society is be eating pufa less eggs

Microdose (75mg) aspirin mixed with fresh squeezed OJ and filtered water with 500mg salt (200mg sodium) upon waking

Make sure to balance the following ratios in your diet:

Calcium/phosphorous ratio. Plays in with thyroid function. Most have way too much phosphorous and this will negatively affect the body, especially the Thyroid

Calcium/magnesium ratio. Too little magnesium will shut off magnesium dependent enzymes. Enzymes are the immune systems method for triggering chemical reactions in the body. Magnesium runs 43% of our enzymes.

Copper/iron ratio. Most extremely iron toxic since it's the 3rd most abundant material in the earths crust and we're on a planet with acid rain...do the math. Food fortification program of 1942 as well, iron in our food supply has increased 380% in the last 80 years.

Get Vitamin D from the sun

Supplement K2 if you want

Make sure not to consume high fat AND carbs. The body picks energy sourcing through the Krebs cycle. You want to either be fat dominant or carb dominant.

1g/lb protein

whole food organic sources. Primarily organ meats, grass fed/finished meats, seafood, fruits with herbs and spices on small amounts of vegetables. Eat seasonally. Cut out as much PUFA as possible (seed oil)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69 and BoneDensity
Essential fatty acids, or EFAs, are fatty acids that humans and other animals must ingest because the body requires them for good health but cannot synthesize them.

Only two fatty acids are known to be essential for humans: alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and linoleic acid (an omega-6 fatty acid)”

Ray Peat is a senile old man
a detailed deconstruction of the dangers of PUFA intake is less reasonable than a random google search which only aggregates current nutrition opinions from retards w half the iq of " senile old man"

Microdose (75mg) aspirin mixed with fresh squeezed OJ and filtered water with 500mg salt (200mg sodium) upon waking

Calcium/phosphorous ratio. Plays in with thyroid function. Most have way too much phosphorous and this will negatively affect the body, especially the Thyroid

Calcium/magnesium ratio. Too little magnesium will shut off magnesium dependent enzymes. Enzymes are the immune systems method for triggering chemical reactions in the body. Magnesium runs 43% of our enzymes.

Copper/iron ratio. Most extremely iron toxic since it's the 3rd most abundant material in the earths crust and we're on a planet with acid rain...do the math. Food fortification program of 1942 as well, iron in our food supply has increased 380% in the last 80 years.

Make sure not to consume high fat AND carbs. The body picks energy sourcing through the Krebs cycle. You want to either be fat dominant or carb dominant.

1g/lb protein

whole food organic sources. Primarily organ meats, grass fed/finished meats, seafood, fruits with herbs and spices on small amounts of vegetables. Eat seasonally.
mirin vito scaletta from mafia 2 pfp:chad:

• Love it

1g/lb protein

whole food organic sources. Primarily organ meats, grass fed/finished meats, seafood, fruits with herbs and spices on small amounts of vegetables. Eat seasonally.
agree w everything except meat and krebs cycle, mind explaining the reasoning behind those two especially krebs

agree w everything except meat and krebs cycle, mind explaining the reasoning behind those two especially krebs

You should ofc have 70g+ of fat per day, I just meant don't be the guy consoooming 300g+ carbs and like 150g of fat. Will likely make you prone to storing fat in the tissues.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 15827
You should ofc have 70g+ of fat per day, I just meant don't be the guy consoooming 300g+ carbs and like 150g of fat. Will likely make you prone to storing fat in the tissues.
will look more into this

what about having around <150g carbs and 200g fat? would that still store fat?

a detailed deconstruction of the dangers of PUFA intake is less reasonable than a random google search which only aggregates current nutrition opinions from retards w half the iq of " senile old man"

Omega3 is needed for normal brain function. I consume 100g of fatty fish or seafood daily, which also has the added benefit of vitamin D3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension!, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 15827

1g/lb protein

whole food organic sources. Primarily organ meats, grass fed/finished meats, seafood, fruits with herbs and spices on small amounts of vegetables. Eat seasonally. Cut out as much PUFA as possible (seed oil)
bookmarked

What do you think is the best source of calcium? Milk? Eggshell powder?

I love this thread, everyone is respectfully sharing opinions and valuable knowledge.
My diet is similar to @Prettyboy 's one, main difference is i eat more carbs(mostly fruits and honey) and occasional vegetables(raw carrots, cooked tomatoes, etc), today, for example, i had grounded beef, butter, eggs, liver, chicken thighs and lots of fruit with honey throughout the day. T levels go crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Prettyboy
I love this thread, everyone is respectfully sharing opinions and valuable knowledge.
My diet is similar to @Prettyboy 's one, main difference is i eat more carbs(mostly fruits and honey) and occasional vegetables(raw carrots, cooked tomatoes, etc), today, for example, i had grounded beef, butter, eggs, liver, chicken thighs and lots of fruit with honey throughout the day. T levels go crazy.
Do you eat those carbs every day? Or cycling them?

I think it was Vince Gironda who had interesting carb cycling routines combined with a lowecarb framework

Do you eat those carbs every day? Or cycling them?

I think it was Vince Gironda who had interesting carb cycling routines combined with a lowecarb framework
Everyday, i dont cycle(i tried but i didnt feel that great), i personally feel like my body needs those carbs in order to work properly, if not id feel waaaay less energy. Although I've been thinking about testing with ur diet and see how it goes.
Whatsoever the premise of high quality and diverse meat and organs along with saturated fats such as butter,duck fat,etc is MOGGER and i think most people should eat this way and then see if their body needs more or less carbohydrates. The way your body reacts(extremely high libido, more muscle, better jawline, less fat,etc) tells you everything about this diet and how good it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
parmigiano reggiano. literal game changer. i believe it has the most calcium out of any cheese. milk too.
Thanks For mogger advice bro

Is is enough tho , what have Been your Lean results after?

1g/lb protein

What’s the use of Aspirin?

Both omega 3 and 6 are necessary nutrients, the key is their ratio, which should be no higher than 1:4, the lower the better
5-10ml of cod liver oil with EPA/DHA and salmon from time-to-time without consuming any vegetable oils (soy, canola, etc.) should maintain Omega3:6 ratio well?

Pinhead deleted his account, but I think you (Prettyboy) can answer it for me.

Should I limit/restrict my carbs or fat intake if I’m going through puberty?
Or how should I divide my macros? I only know that I need 90-120g of protein daily for igf-1 and I plan to inject hgh as well.