Orbital differences (Race)

East Asians are ugly. At least, for the most part. I won’t deny that there are some good looking ones (K-POP stars), but the average European mogs the average East Asian to lengths that should be deemed illegal.

One major difference in their looks is their eyes. European have a much more (objectively) better eye area.

View attachment 333864View attachment 333865View attachment 333866

The reason for this is due to the orbits. As you can see, the asians have full hooding, vertically narrow and decently long eyes. Yet they still look like absolute garbage because of the orbits.

The main difference is the strength/prominence of the orbits.

View attachment 333873View attachment 333874

Europeans have orbits that protrude further, as well as a stronger glabella. This creates attractive, deep set eyes; vital in looking human.

Furthermore, Europeans have more compact and square orbitals.

View attachment 333879

Asians have rounder, shallower orbits while Europeans have stronger, squared orbits.

Having the ideal orbitals (strong, compact and squared) are essential in creating a perfect hunter eye area.

View attachment 333895

Combine this with narrow eyes and you have masculine hunter eyes

View attachment 333900

as compared to someone like Barrett who has slightly less squared and strong orbits

View attachment 333904

This is why Asians can never achieve Hunter eyes, and maybe not even decent eyes; and since eyes are perhaps the most important part of aesthetics, it is truly over for Asians.
I found @thecel 's reddit account

The simple requirements for the hunter's eyes are only positive chantal tilt, neutral, and small, dark eyes, thick eyebrows, almond eyes, like Bruce Champel's eyes or something else and it's technically still qualified to have medium scala decile 7 or 8 hunter's eyes, so the average Asian have hunter eyes without brow ridge, because Asians have almond eyes, positive or neutral chantal tilt, Asian eyebrows are also thick, dark eyesView attachment 1371878View attachment 1371880View attachment 1371883View attachment 1371885View attachment 1371888one thing, the hunter's eyes don't have to be slanted, look at snakes, animals like hyenas have small brow ridges, lions tooView attachment 1371890

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
less rounded than Asians but more than Europeans

View attachment 333941View attachment 333942

seems slightly negatively tilted as well.

Less prominent orbitals as compared to Europeans, though strong lateral orbits.

View attachment 333944

genetics

You cope,asian have angular face to,asian have medium Aveolar prognatism ,square skull,robust jawline ,medium Chin,asian skull better to,
IMG 1368

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ORBITALS

• Love it
Reactions: smoth and mirrormogger
Good thread, but what to do about it? I am white but any way to improve orbitals would be appreciated
Vertical augmented supras implant and vertical augmented Infra implant

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
To think I was born in a country that practically borders people with these kinds of eyes but it didn't penetrate deep enough to make a massive difference.

Blessed.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Boomp, for those that haven't read this insightful post.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and horizontallytall
Good thread, but what to do about it? I am white but any way to improve orbitals would be appreciated
surgery or eyeareamaxx, eyebrows, eyelashes, adrk circles, just that even another little thing

its over for u if ur 100% asian

• +1
Reactions: rusian